razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At least a few of you here have gotten to know a very sweet poster by the name of Jeshu. I'm not at liberty to divulge specifics of the need, but ask you all to help me LIFT HIM UP TO THE LORD.

To give some idea of the urgency at the moment, all I can tell him is the time is NOW for him to praise the Lord non-stop. If there was ever a time to "bombard heaven," if the phrase "Saints pray" ever meant anything at all ...

:groupray::groupray:

Reactions: Jeshu

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You guys are awesome! Of the 25 or so that saw this in the first 6 hours, somebody touched the Throne of Grace! For now, the worst is past; we are still called to be "burden-bearers," even as He is our burden bearer ... and there is yet more burden to be lifted, and for HIS Glory, and HIS Kingdom, and most assuredly only by HIS Power!!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction"

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear family Thank you for praying the other day fro me - I'm not out of the woods yet - I need your prayers urgently.

I'm very ill right now and sinking in a maddening depression with no way out right now but trying to survive until this cycle passes.

Each time I have been here or near here before the need to commit suicide becomes my boss at the end of it. The need to die is unbelievably pushy right now for I'm very down.:pray:

There are no medications which can stem this cycle and no doctors willing to help me - for I believe faith in Jesus will keep me - but they don't and want to stuff me full of anti-psychotics which though they make things worse - I have never been so ill as when on them - is all they seem to have faith in.

Please folks I need family around me, Jesus has overcome so much else in me - by teaching me to stand my ground no matter how ill I was - I know my weakness heeding suicide He will overcome fro me as well.

It is just so hard to hold onto love when love or any good thing cannot be experienced and hell rules its hour of misery in utter darkness. This is where I'm right now.

Thanks a lot.

Gerry:hug:

This where I'm at right now.

Suicidal

Why Oh Lord do I want to die?
Why is my Good Life up?
Why am I down in that pit?

You know I hate my life.
I'm sorry.
You know I want to kill.
I'm sorry
You know I don't want to heed You.
I'm sorry

Is it unfaithful love speaking in me?
Is that what You are trying to say?

My God, My God why have I forsaken You?
I still want to die!
Though I'm already in Hell!
Please Jesus Come and save
!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Gerry,

I will most definitely pray for you. :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Lean up the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is strong when we are weakest.

I've been in the valley of the shadow myself, and there is where I have felt His divine presense.

I'm available by PM if you would like to talk.

In Christ,
Jeff

Upvote 0

RevRo

Sep 16, 2010
Florida
✟8,073.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Dear family Thank you for praying the other day fro me - I'm not out of the woods yet - I need your prayers urgently.

I'm very ill right now and sinking in a maddening depression with no way out right now but trying to survive until this cycle passes.

Each time I have been here or near here before the need to commit suicide becomes my boss at the end of it. The need to die is unbelievably pushy right now for I'm very down.:pray:

There are no medications which can stem this cycle and no doctors willing to help me - for I believe faith in Jesus will keep me - but they don't and want to stuff me full of anti-psychotics which though they make things worse - I have never been so ill as when on them - is all they seem to have faith in.

Please folks I need family around me, Jesus has overcome so much else in me - by teaching me to stand my ground no matter how ill I was - I know my weakness heeding suicide He will overcome fro me as well.

It is just so hard to hold onto love when love or any good thing cannot be experienced and hell rules its hour of misery in utter darkness. This is where I'm right now.

Thanks a lot.

Gerry:hug:

This where I'm at right now.

Suicidal

Why Oh Lord do I want to die?
Why is my Good Life up?
Why am I down in that pit?

You know I hate my life.
I'm sorry.
You know I want to kill.
I'm sorry
You know I don't want to heed You.
I'm sorry

Is it unfaithful love speaking in me?
Is that what You are trying to say?

My God, My God why have I forsaken You?
I still want to die!
Though I'm already in Hell!
Please Jesus Come and save!

I know of others who are going through the exact same thing.
I wish I had the answer for it, but I don't, and I know quoting scripture is not going to help you right now so I will just tell you my heart and prayers are with you!

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,528.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have struggled in the past with deep anxiety and OCD. There was a time when my compulsive thinking and the terrible fear it produced was so bad I thought suicide was my only avenue of escape. I remember many, many exhausting days struggling to maintain an inner equilibrium, calling desperately on God to help me. And help me He did. Not with sudden, complete relief from my mental agony, but with the revelation of a number of vital truths about my relationship to Him and how to fight spiritually. As I laid hold on these truths and used my spiritual weapons to defend myself, I broke free of the choking grip of my fear and obsessiveness. Among the many things God taught me in the midst of my long darkness was the absolute necessity of challenging every thought and feeling with the truth - God's Truth. As I made a habit of countering every thought and feeling I had that ran opposite to the Word of God with the Word of God, I began to gain control of my inner state. It took some time, but as I persisted in orienting my thoughts and feelings around what God said was true of me and of Him, and consciously chose to believe what He said over what I felt or thought, my mind began to be transformed by, and conformed to, His truth.

I shall continue to pray for you.

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you and keep you from evil." 2 Thess. 3:3

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Tim. 1:7

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." 2 Cor. 10:4, 5

Selah.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thanks dear brother:hug:

Hi Gerry,

I will most definitely pray for you. :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Lean up the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is strong when we are weakest.

I've been in the valley of the shadow myself, and there is where I have felt His divine presense.

I'm available by PM if you would like to talk.

In Christ,
Jeff

Great hearing you encourage me:thumbsup::hug:

I know of others who are going through the exact same thing.
I wish I had the answer for it, but I don't, and I know quoting scripture is not going to help you right now so I will just tell you my heart and prayers are with you!

Thanks bro - a bite to eat I wouldn't have mnded at all though - I love The Bread of Life it is what I need most when I'm like this even - not heeding Him has caused my pain to be so bad fro I have had years of life wanting to kill me and made up all kind of reasons why God wouldn't mind that. Such lies ruling are gnashing their teeth now - as The Word creams me from here.:thumbsup::hug:

I have struggled in the past with deep anxiety and OCD. There was a time when my compulsive thinking and the terrible fear it produced was so bad I thought suicide was my only avenue of escape. I remember many, many exhausting days struggling to maintain an inner equilibrium, calling desperately on God to help me. And help me He did. Not with sudden, complete relief from my mental agony, but with the revelation of a number of vital truths about my relationship to Him and how to fight spiritually. As I laid hold on these truths and used my spiritual weapons to defend myself, I broke free of the choking grip of my fear and obsessiveness. Among the many things God taught me in the midst of my long darkness was the absolute necessity of challenging every thought and feeling with the truth - God's Truth. As I made a habit of countering every thought and feeling I had that ran opposite to the Word of God with the Word of God, I began to gain control of my inner state. It took some time, but as I persisted in orienting my thoughts and feelings around what God said was true of me and of Him, and consciously chose to believe what He said over what I felt or thought, my mind began to be transformed by, and conformed to, His truth.

I shall continue to pray for you.

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you and keep you from evil." 2 Thess. 3:3

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Tim. 1:7

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." 2 Cor. 10:4, 5

Selah.

Awesome to hear your testimony. Mine is the same - I got multiple personalities among other things - and I've fornicated a lot withy the spirit of suicide - it is coming clean of this that is so important right now.

Thank you all - it really humbles me to see I'm loved by all of you - for I cannot love myself - not even now - though the desire to kill myself has been weaning slowly out of reach.

My wife Yvonne came from work and comforted me for a bit - as have others through V.M's and P.M's - Yvonne has impossible to council appointments right now - so she had to go back to work - but she knows I'm hanging in.

I've had been hallucinating this big kitchen knife - temptingly before my eyes for hours - I told Yvonne in tears - and then we both saw it laying on the kitchen in full view - I hadn't even seen it - we both laughed seeing how safe Christ has me in His care - especially with all of you praying in support.

Such is awesome to see and experience despite the hell I'm still in .:amen:

Praying my down cycle will not last to long!:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Jeshu, I impart to you the peace of God that passes all understanding. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, and peace. So from the Holy Spirit in me, I impart that peace that gives you a strong foundation of security in the arms of Jesus. He will keep you in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him.

I believe that you are going through this for God to show His glory as you realise that the world cannot give you what you really need. In the middle of your depression, may the Holy Spirit show you that there is only one Person who can lead you through your valley of the shadow of death. As a result of this, you learn that Jesus is your only sufficiency and that complete dependence on Him brings life, health and happiness.

My prayer for you is, "Lord Jesus, show Your glory through the life of one who is learning to put whole and utter dependence on You. Re-fill him with the Holy Spirit and bring a new assurance of salvation and your grace, mercy and love. Casting all his care on Jesus because He cares for him. Psalm 42: Why are you cast down O my soul? Why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, even though I don't feel like it right now. Let every spirit that is not of God that may be attacking him, be subject to the will of God. Lead him to the Rock that is steadfast and sure, so that He will find a new security in Jesus. Amen."

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeshu, I impart to you the peace of God that passes all understanding. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, and peace. So from the Holy Spirit in me, I impart that peace that gives you a strong foundation of security in the arms of Jesus. He will keep you in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him.

I believe that you are going through this for God to show His glory as you realise that the world cannot give you what you really need. In the middle of your depression, may the Holy Spirit show you that there is only one Person who can lead you through your valley of the shadow of death. As a result of this, you learn that Jesus is your only sufficiency and that complete dependence on Him brings life, health and happiness.

My prayer for you is, "Lord Jesus, show Your glory through the life of one who is learning to put whole and utter dependence on You. Re-fill him with the Holy Spirit and bring a new assurance of salvation and your grace, mercy and love. Casting all his care on Jesus because He cares for him. Psalm 42: Why are you cast down O my soul? Why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, even though I don't feel like it right now. Let every spirit that is not of God that may be attacking him, be subject to the will of God. Lead him to the Rock that is steadfast and sure, so that He will find a new security in Jesus. Amen."

Dear, dear brother these words are truly awesome and so wise - I thank your display of love and faith and The Bite you gave me to eat was awesome to and so true as well.

I've basically been listen to The Sons of Korah all day - They sing The Word to me - for only Jesus can get me away from my tormentors - that much I know for sure.

Again thank you:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:prayer: Father, May Jeshu be one, as you and Jesus are one, and his whole body be full of light . Amen . :prayer:

Amen:amen:

I became a little psychotic this evening - I fell a bit but Jesus correct me and took me away from that place - destroying my enemy who had me captive before me eyes. an hour later and I'm feeling a lot better as I'm reflecting His might today.

Thank all of you who had me in their prayers today. Awesome to have true family.:thumbsup:

The Word gave me this to eat. (Isn't Jesus awesome!:hug::hug::hug:)

Psalm 27

Of David.

The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.

Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.

T
hen my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.

My heart says of you,

"Seek his face!"

Your face, LORD, I will seek.

Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
O God my Savior.

Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me.

Teach me your way, O LORD;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.

Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me,
breathing out violence.

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

Upvote 0

Smiler33

Smiling .... and meaning it this time!
Sep 20, 2010
UK
✟15,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeshu, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better than you were earlier. I suffer from depression and used to have thoughts very similar to yours so I can relate to what you're going through. I am not eloquent like so many of the other posters:

Father, Jeshu is hurting so much inside. I ask in Jesus' name that you will surround him with your love and heal him. He is very precious and you love him. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Standing in agreement with all of these wonderful prayers as they become the LIVING Word

We sure have some awesome Aussies! On a map it sure looks like a big place, I wonder if any of you are close enough to each together for fellowship IRL?

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I only just now found this thread.

Praying for you dear Jeshu, dear brother in Christ! I plead Jesus' most precious and holy Blood upon you, and your family. Now and for ever. Amen.

HE IS the healer. He IS your keeper.

Praying for you today. Love to you in Him.

Upvote 0
B

Bridgit

Dear Jeshu, I believe we are nearing the end of times and as a result the enemy is trying to pull down so many of us to ensure God will not be able to use us for His glory. In response God is allowing this time of difficulties and sufferings to wash us clean and prepare us for a marvelous time of fellowship and service in Him. In this battle we must know that we are not alone and God is right there with us, feeling our pains, counting our tears, bringing us to a point of complete dependence on Him. Let us keep our eyes on Him, asking Him day and night to enable us to become one with Him, one in mind, one in purpose. We have the King of kings and the Lord of lords on our side and the enemy has already been defeated.

Dear Father, touch Jeshu in a mighty way. May your will for him be done. Enable him to hear your voice and to know how much you love him and how close you are to him. Help him not to heed to the lies of the enemy. Dear Father, reign in Jeshu's life, bring your kingdom in his house, cover him and his family with the blood of Jesus, pour your Holy Spirit on them. Thank you Father for raising up an army made of all your Christian children so that your Word will be shared to the world, the captives will be set free in you. Thank you Father for being in front of Jeshu in the battle he finds himself in. Thank you for giving him the victory and for equipping him to push back the kingdom of darkness and establishing your kingdom wherever he will obediently go, following your lead. Pour your grace, mercy and love on him. Thank you Father for your unconditional love for him. Thank you for what you are doing in him and through him. You have a plan, you have a purpose, you have a good future for him. Thank you. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Upvote 0

RevRo

Sep 16, 2010
Florida
✟8,073.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Dear Jeshu, I believe we are nearing the end of times and as a result the enemy is trying to pull down so many of us to ensure God will not be able to use us for His glory. In response God is allowing this time of difficulties and sufferings to wash us clean and prepare us for a marvelous time of fellowship and service in Him. In this battle we must know that we are not alone and God is right there with us, feeling our pains, counting our tears, bringing us to a point of complete dependence on Him. Let us keep our eyes on Him, asking Him day and night to enable us to become one with Him, one in mind, one in purpose. We have the King of kings and the Lord of lords on our side and the enemy has already been defeated.

Dear Father, touch Jeshu in a mighty way. May your will for him be done. Enable him to hear your voice and to know how much you love him and how close you are to him. Help him not to heed to the lies of the enemy. Dear Father, reign in Jeshu's life, bring your kingdom in his house, cover him and his family with the blood of Jesus, pour your Holy Spirit on them. Thank you Father for raising up an army made of all your Christian children so that your Word will be shared to the world, the captives will be set free in you. Thank you Father for being in front of Jeshu in the battle he finds himself in. Thank you for giving him the victory and for equipping him to push back the kingdom of darkness and establishing your kingdom wherever he will obediently go, following your lead. Pour your grace, mercy and love on him. Thank you Father for your unconditional love for him. Thank you for what you are doing in him and through him. You have a plan, you have a purpose, you have a good future for him. Thank you. In Jesus' name. Amen!

I add my prayer of agreement with you in yours with a heartfelt AMEN! The enemy doesn't bother anyone that is not a threat to him, so to me, God has mighty work for
this one in His plan and the enemy is bound that is not going to come to pass. Well, he is WRONG! Too many people have taken up this cause for God not to move into this situation with a mighty miracle, as long as Jeshu opens his hart to receive. And to you personally, Jeshu, Who do you think stopped you from committing suicide???

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This has taken shape and direction I didn't initially foresee - I love it when that happens!! Thank you to those brave souls sharing things in common, and I'm very glad to see everyone being supportive. That's exactly why I started this thread here. From what little I know, this is the needed focus now:

equipping him to push back the kingdom of darkness and establishing your kingdom

:groupray::groupray:

That sounds simple, but this is on a level and a reality most would never dare face. We probably all earnestly desire for G-d to be more real to us and show us things, but there comes a point where it gets scary and bloody overwhelming! It is we who benefit, from victory such as this. I know the Lord has marvellous things in store!

Upvote 0