Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now would be good to go to the third point on the opening post.

3. The Sabbath and Jubilee years often coincided with major national deliverances in Israel.

The 1298 BC Jubilee stunned me to be honest. All I was doing was trying to figure out the order of Judges – how different regional judgeships overlapped each other, and why 1 Kings 6:1 didn’t fit a linear count of leaders and oppressions as outlined in the book of Judges. As my jigsaw was coming together, I noticed something quite unexpected. When the rule of judges, times of oppression, and the continuous count of seven is laid down together, a Jubilee year is produced in 1298 BC simultaneous to Israel being set free from the Moabite oppression. (Judges 3:27)

An important distinctive of the Jubilee is how it always began with the sound of the trumpet on the seventh month of the 49th year. (Lev. 25:810) All other years began on the 1st of Abib (Exodus 12:2), so please notice these things:
  • Ehud's daring act happened late summer, because Israel's 'tribute' would have come from the harvest. (Jdg. 3:1520)
  • Ehud blew the shofar the Jubilee trumpet at which the Israelites rallied and defeated their foes.
  • The trumpet was blown from “the hill country of Ephraim” to where the people gathered. This location was where special assemblies took place during the early Judges era. (Joshua 8:30-34)
  • The eastern tribes enjoyed a long peace of 80 years indicating repentance and the Lord's favour.
These things could be written off as a coincidence I suppose, but here is something else that’s worth remembering. Jubilee is all about freedom! It was a reminder of Israel’s deliverance from Egypt; and yes, it kept coinciding with later deliverance's. Moab was one such example and there were more. I’ll try to work through them.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now would be good to go to the third point on the opening post.

3. The Sabbath and Jubilee years often coincided with major national deliverances in Israel.

The 1298 BC Jubilee stunned me to be honest. All I was doing was trying to figure out the order of Judges – how different regional judgeships overlapped each other, and why 1 Kings 6:1 didn’t fit a linear count of leaders and oppressions as outlined in the book of Judges. As my jigsaw was coming together, I noticed something quite unexpected. When the rule of judges, times of oppression, and the continuous count of seven is laid down together, a Jubilee year is produced in 1298 BC simultaneous to Israel being set free from the Moabite oppression. (Judges 3:27)

An important distinctive of the Jubilee is how it always began with the sound of the trumpet on the seventh month of the 49th year. (Lev. 25:810) All other years began on the 1st of Abib (Exodus 12:2), so please notice these things:
  • Ehud's daring act happened late summer, because Israel's 'tribute' would have come from the harvest. (Jdg. 3:1520)
  • Ehud blew the shofar the Jubilee trumpet at which the Israelites rallied and defeated their foes.
  • The trumpet was blown from “the hill country of Ephraim” to where the people gathered. This location was where special assemblies took place during the early Judges era. (Joshua 8:30-34)
  • The eastern tribes enjoyed a long peace of 80 years indicating repentance and the Lord's favour.
These things could be written off as a coincidence I suppose, but here is something else that’s worth remembering. Jubilee is all about freedom! It was a reminder of Israel’s deliverance from Egypt; and yes, it kept coinciding with later deliverance's. Moab was one such example and there were more. I’ll try to work through them.

I've been doing extensive studies on the Jubilees and Sabbaticals. However, I'm starting from when I believe Christ is Coming again and working backwards. Unfortunately, I cannot post the time when I believe He is coming due to rules on this forum.

The nearest date I have for a Jubilee in my list to what you provided above was 1292 BC. Jubilee 53.

I have the Exodus in 1439 BC. - Jubilee 50

I have the Crucifixion in 32 AD. - Jubilee 80

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Moses was in the Wilderness for 40 Years. That was a Judgement time for the House of Israel.
I have to be careful here as not to break the rules about Date Setting.

40 Jubilees would be what I call a Spiritual Generation. I believe Jesus was referring to that generation in the Olivet Prophecies.

1Pe_4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

If you believe there are only 120 Jubilees given to man's dominion (as I do) - see Genesis 6:3, then you can see why the account of the Exodus is so prophetic.

Jesus has to lead His Church for 40 Jubilees. Starting in the 80th one. Moses was a type of this as he was 80 when he began his ministry and 120 years old when he died. Of course he couldn't go into the promise land because Joshua actually represents that dispensation of the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been doing extensive studies on the Jubilees and Sabbaticals. However, I'm starting from when I believe Christ is Coming again and working backwards. Unfortunately, I cannot post the time when I believe He is coming due to rules on this forum.

The nearest date I have for a Jubilee in my list to what you provided above was 1292 BC. Jubilee 53.

I have the Exodus in 1439 BC. - Jubilee 50

I have the Crucifixion in 32 AD. - Jubilee 80
Thanks for respecting the forum's date-setting rule. However, I'm happy to discuss your interest in Jubilee dates. First, a couple of questions for you:
  1. How many years are you counting between Jubilees? 49 or 50?
  2. Do you have a scripture for Jubilee at Jesus' crucifixion?
In the meanwhile, have a look through some of the earlier posts. They may help.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for respecting the forum's date-setting rule. However, I'm happy to discuss your interest in Jubilee dates. First, a couple of questions for you:
  1. How many years are you counting between Jubilees? 49 or 50?
  2. Do you have a scripture for Jubilee at Jesus' crucifixion?
In the meanwhile, have a look through some of the earlier posts. They may help.

I count Jubilees in 50 years but the 50th year is also the 1st year of the next cycle. So the span in between the Jubilees is 49 years.

I don't have a Jubilee reference for Jesus Crucifixion, it is just to my surprise that it worked out that way when I counted backwards and began to study it. I kept trying to determine when the Crucifixion occurred and found it was in 32 AD. That would be a Jubilee year per the times I have determined.

I really just took the year of the return and then calculated all the way back through time without breaking the cycle while accounting for no year 0. I was wowed by the results when I looked at significant events around those timings especially years around the deci marks like 50, 70, 80, etc..

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really?

These are confirmed in Hebrews 8:8-12 and none of it is in effect yet. The Promise is given and Jesus has done His part, thats all.

Don't you know that ancient Israel was divided into 2 Houses?
The House of Judah has remained a visible entity, but the House of Israel was scattered among the nations, lost their identity and has not yet been regathered.
Daniels people, the Jews; will rejoin their brethren, but only as a remnant. Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27
Hi I forgot about this thread and its been a while but in response to the new covenant being in effect I am surprised you question that as Jesus took the cup an announced this is the cup of the new covenant made in his own blood. When we see the souls in Rev they are singing to the Lamb who opened the seals and note he redeemed them by His blood out of every tribe tongue kindred and nation. Now perhaps since Israel has not in large entered it there is still that level of fulfillment to go which I would agree. with.
The idea of the two houses of Israel is clear in Rev the LORD seals 12K form 12 tribes and in Eze 47 when the new river created in Zech 14 is flowing it will go into the dead sea. On that day the LORD is king over all the earth and the dead sea is healed. It is at this time the 12 tribes are receiving by lot their inheritance in the promised land.

The remnant you mention will indeed posses the land of Israel and and every promise to them will be fulfilled. Luke 1 when Jesus takes the throne of David he will keep all promises, oaths, covenants and prophecies. It would be fun to list all of them we can think of.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I count Jubilees in 50 years but the 50th year is also the 1st year of the next cycle. So the span in between the Jubilees is 49 years.

I have the 50th year straddling the last and first jubilee cycles, but not to worry; the main issue is that it is a forty-nine year span. Yes.

I don't have a Jubilee reference for Jesus Crucifixion, it is just to my surprise that it worked out that way when I counted backwards and began to study it. I kept trying to determine when the Crucifixion occurred and found it was in 32 AD. That would be a Jubilee year per the times I have determined.
The reference is there alright; straight from the man himself! "He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” (Luke 4:18) The people's eyes popped out of their heads for good reason, :eek: because Jesus was applying the Jubilee to that very year. (Isaiah 61:1-2, Leviticus 25:10) They knew exactly what he meant!

So, you need to edit your timeline. Jubilee arrived when Messiah was revealed - not when he was crucified. That was early AD 27. Which leads us to another question:

3. Have you considered AD 30 for Jesus' crucifixion?​

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have the 50th year straddling the last and first jubilee cycles, but not to worry; the main issue is that it is a forty-nine year span. Yes.

The reference is there alright; straight from the man himself! "He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” (Luke 4:18) The people's eyes popped out of their heads for good reason, :eek: because Jesus was applying the Jubilee to that very year. (Isaiah 61:1-2, Leviticus 25:10) They knew exactly what he meant!

So, you need to edit your timeline. Jubilee arrived when Messiah was revealed - not when he was crucified. That was early AD 27. Which leads us to another question:

3. Have you considered AD 30 for Jesus' crucifixion?​

Hi CG, yes, I have the same belief about the 50th year. I too have it straddling both the 49th and 1st years of the cycle.

I'm also aware of the reference you mentioned about the Luke 4:18 being associated with a Jubilee year. I do also believe it relates to the Jubilee year. I however, do not affix that year (believed to be first year of His ministry) to a proclamation that - THAT YEAR - was a Jubilee. However, I do believe that the verse is claiming that He has the authority by the Spirit of God to proclaim that year and that is what He is announcing by fulfilling that verse. So He was claiming Himself to be a Prophet with declaring that He had fulfilled that verse from Isaiah 61:1 (at least in part).

I believe there is no greater fitting example of the Jubilee then the year Jesus is resurrected in which also people came out of their graves.

As for the year 30 AD, I have considered it and others like 33 AD and 31 AD. Usually, for someone to accept 30 AD they have to move Tiberius' reign to have started in 12 AD when Augustus was no longer able. However, the Senate confirmed Tiberius in the fall of 14 AD and conferred upon Tiberius the leadership for the Empire. Since we read that the ministry of Jesus appears to have begun around His baptism, when Tiberius had reigned for 15 years this would put us at the 15th year spanning 28-29 AD. (14 + 15 = 29 but we must include the 14th inclusively since he actually officially had title then which makes it 28 AD). Additionally, we read in Africanus how he relates the 16th year of Tiberius to the 2nd years of the 202 Olympiad. That would equate to year spanning 29/30, giving us two valid points, of which he also gives us 202d (4th year) as the year of the great eclipse like no other.

So out of this we can conclude 32 AD would be the Crucifixion if you count that Jesus ministry was 3.5 years.

The days of passion week are such as follows:
Lunar calendar is used with days beginning at sunset such that the sequence is (NIGHT - MORNING - DAY - EVENING).

Days of month/Days of week
Nissan
7/6 - Triumphal entry
8/7 - Sabbath Day - Jesus cleanses the Temple
9/1 - Olivet Prophecy
10/2 -
night - Jesus eats the last supper and apprehended in the Garden
Day - Jesus goes before Pilate and Jews decree to crucify Him after Jesus is presented with Barrabas (both representing the two goats on the day of atonement).
11 - 13(3-5) of the month - Jesus is in confinement (Jewish Law requires separating the lamb from the flock and guarding it). This is also the time when Jesus is in the HEART of the Earth (not the tomb) as one bearing the sins of the world as its scapegoat. (Sign of Jonah being fulfilled who also was bearing the condemnation of Nineveh as their watchman - one to whom was also chosen by a lot and to be cast out).
14/6 - Jesus is led into the wilderness by Simone Cyrene with Simone fulfilling the requirement to be led by a FIT man that must lead the Scapegoat into the Wilderness. Jesus is crucified in and dies in the Evening (Hours matching laws and Enochian hours).
15/7 - Night - Jesus in Tomb - Jews eat their passover lamb. Sabbath Day
16/1 - Jesus is risen - First Fruits

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not affix that year (believed to be first year of His ministry) to a proclamation that - THAT YEAR - was a Jubilee. However, I do believe that the verse is claiming that He has the authority by the Spirit of God to proclaim that year and that is what He is announcing by fulfilling that verse.
So, in your understanding, Jesus made the proclamation three years earlier than the year he was proclaiming?

However, I do believe that the verse is claiming that He has the authority by the Spirit of God to proclaim that year and that is what He is announcing by fulfilling that verse.
Why then didn't he make the proclamation again just before his crucifixion?

I believe there is no greater fitting example of the Jubilee then the year Jesus is resurrected in which also people came out of their graves.
So, in your judgement, the Jubilee event is more fitting to his resurrection than it is to his revealing. I'm sorry, we cannot shift events around to suit our preference. No, the Jubilee came with the manifestation of God's anointed. That was three years before his death and resurrection.

Reactions: jeffweedaman
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi CG, yes, I have the same belief about the 50th year. I too have it straddling both the 49th and 1st years of the cycle.

I'm also aware of the reference you mentioned about the Luke 4:18 being associated with a Jubilee year. I do also believe it relates to the Jubilee year. I however, do not affix that year (believed to be first year of His ministry) to a proclamation that - THAT YEAR - was a Jubilee. However, I do believe that the verse is claiming that He has the authority by the Spirit of God to proclaim that year and that is what He is announcing by fulfilling that verse. So He was claiming Himself to be a Prophet with declaring that He had fulfilled that verse from Isaiah 61:1 (at least in part).

As for the year 30 AD, I have considered it and others like 33 AD and 31 AD. Usually, for someone to accept 30 AD they have to move Tiberius' reign to have started in 12 AD when Augustus was no longer able. However, the Senate confirmed Tiberius in the fall of 14 AD and conferred upon Tiberius the leadership for the Empire. Since we read that the ministry of Jesus appears to have begun around His baptism, when Tiberius had reigned for 15 years this would put us at the 15th year spanning 28-29 AD. (14 + 15 = 29 but we must include the 14th inclusively since he actually officially had title then which makes it 28 AD). Additionally, we read in Africanus how he relates the 16th year of Tiberius to the 2nd years of the 202 Olympiad. That would equate to year spanning 29/30, giving us two valid points, of which he also gives us 202d (4th year) as the year of the great eclipse like no other.

So out of this we can conclude 32 AD would be the Crucifixion if you count that Jesus ministry was 3.5 years.

The days of passion week are such as follows:
Lunar calendar is used with days beginning at sunset such that the sequence is (NIGHT - MORNING - DAY - EVENING).

Days of month/Days of week
Nissan
7/6 - Triumphal entry
8/7 - Sabbath Day - Jesus cleanses the Temple
9/1 - Olivet Prophecy
10/2 -
night - Jesus eats the last supper and apprehended in the Garden
Day - Jesus goes before Pilate and Jews decree to crucify Him after Jesus is presented with Barrabas (both representing the two goats on the day of atonement).
11 - 13(3-5) of the month - Jesus is in confinement (Jewish Law requires separating the lamb from the flock and guarding it). This is also the time when Jesus is in the HEART of the Earth (not the tomb) as one bearing the sins of the world as its scapegoat. (Sign of Jonah being fulfilled who also was bearing the condemnation of Nineveh as their watchman - one to whom was also chosen by a lot and to be cast out).
14/6 - Jesus is led into the wilderness by Simone Cyrene with Simone fulfilling the requirement to be led by a FIT man that must lead the Scapegoat into the Wilderness. Jesus is crucified in and dies in the Evening (Hours matching laws and Enochian hours).
15/7 - Night - Jesus in Tomb - Jews eat their passover lamb. Sabbath Day
16/1 - Jesus is risen - First Fruits
In AD 32, the week of Nisan 15, puts the 15th on a Tuesday. Sunday is the 13th. Monday is the 14th. Tuesday is the 15th. How do you reconcile the Passover being on Tuesday?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, in your understanding, Jesus made the proclamation three years earlier than the year he was proclaiming?

No, but that He was proclaiming the year (Spiritually discerned) of THE Jubilee in which the true liberation will happen which in no way was in the first year of his ministry.
Why then didn't he make the proclamation again just before his crucifixion?

The proclamation was that He had the authority to declare the Jubilee in my opinion.

So, in your judgement, the Jubilee event is more fitting to his resurrection than it is to his revealing. I'm sorry, we cannot shift events around to suit our preference. No, the Jubilee came with the manifestation of God's anointed. That was three years before his death and resurrection.

There is NO SHIFTING of events (that is a fallacy). I see the 10 Jubilee (70 Week prophecy) to be leading to the Crucifixion. Even the prophecy SAYS that it would for it mentions that part of 70 weeks is the reconciliation. That SPECIALLY means ATONEMENT which only happens at the CROSS!

The prophecy is a 10 Jubilee PROPHECY as it pertains to the Crucifixion. To cut that prophecy short and say the Jubilee is at the first year of Jesus Ministry is to miss the understanding of the prophecy. That 10th Jubilee is in the year of the Crucifixion. And it is VERY important that it is there. For it is there when the Church is born and must undergo 40 Jubilees of Judgement. Not from the start of Jesus Ministry (when atonement hasn't happened) but in the 80th Jubilee at the time of the Crucifixion. The Judgement of the House of God must take place when the qualifications are in place for it to begin.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In AD 32, the week of Nisan 15, puts the 15th on a Tuesday. Sunday is the 13th. Monday is the 14th. Tuesday is the 15th. How do you reconcile the Passover being on Tuesday?

Well let's take a look.

upload_2021-6-20_0-27-27.png

upload_2021-6-20_0-31-11.png

upload_2021-6-20_0-35-47.png

If you look at that chart from April of 32 AD, you can see that the 14th of the month is actually a Saturday (per the Solar days) Disregard the Hebrew Date (it isn't correct).

I have to ask you, is a Friday a day associate with a Solar weekday or a Lunar Weekday. The appointed times were associated with a Lunar Calendar. It just so happens that Jesus was killed on the 6th day of the Lunar week. But a 6th day in a Solar Week is always Friday.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well let's take a look.

View attachment 300984

View attachment 300985

View attachment 300986

If you look at that chart from April of 32 AD, you can see that the 14th of the month is actually a Saturday (per the Solar days) Disregard the Hebrew Date (it isn't correct).

I have to ask you, is a Friday a day associate with a Solar weekday or a Lunar Weekday. The appointed times were associated with a Lunar Calendar. It just so happens that Jesus was killed on the 6th day of the Lunar week. But a 6th day in a Solar Week is always Friday.
All I can see from this post is the 12th was a Saturday. That means the 13th was a Sunday, the 14th was a Monday, and the 15th of both Nisan and April of 32AD was a Tuesday. No one has mentioned in the historical record, that Saturday the 12th jumped to Friday being the 13th, skipping over certain days during that time frame.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the 10 Jubilee (70 Week prophecy) to be leading to the Crucifixion. Even the prophecy SAYS that it would for it mentions that part of 70 weeks is the reconciliation. That SPECIALLY means ATONEMENT which only happens at the CROSS!

The prophecy is a 10 Jubilee PROPHECY as it pertains to the Crucifixion. To cut that prophecy short and say the Jubilee is at the first year of Jesus Ministry is to miss the understanding of the prophecy. That 10th Jubilee is in the year of the Crucifixion. And it is VERY important that it is there.
The Jubilees lead to the beginning of the 70th week because the final week covers all six clauses of confirming the covenant. The crucifixion takes place in the middle.

The birth of the Church (the new temple) takes up the last half of the 70th week beginning with the Jewish Pentecost and ending with the Gentile Pentecost.

Please read chapters 9 & 10 of the Atonement Clock for my treatment of Daniel’s Seventy Weeks.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All I can see from this post is the 12th was a Saturday. That means the 13th was a Sunday, the 14th was a Monday, and the 15th of both Nisan and April of 32AD was a Tuesday. No one has mentioned in the historical record, that Saturday the 12th jumped to Friday being the 13th, skipping over certain days during that time frame.

I'm showing the 12th as the day that actually represents the 14th day of the Month in which the Passover Lamb was slain and hence Jesus would be Crucified. While I know the year was 32 AD but the month is in debate, it could have been the month earlier that is Nissan instead (based on the Barley) if so, then that Passover day would be on March 14th, 32 AD which is a Friday. The reason I'm leaning towards the April date is because that full moon passes the equatorial line as well as the Sun which is explained better here:

Biblical Calendation: Reckoning the New Year

Editing this to add. I do have reservations about the reckoning. It seems to me to in one sense understand that the logic in the reckoning but I also see the a problem with it as well which makes me think more and more that it can't be accurate and that we may need to use the month that is present of the moon regardless of which moon when the equinox comes. Which would make it the March 14th date since that moon (while waning) is still the moon present during the equinox.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Jubilees lead to the beginning of the 70th week because the final week covers all six clauses of confirming the covenant. The crucifixion takes place in the middle.

The birth of the Church (the new temple) takes up the last half of the 70th week beginning with the Jewish Pentecost and ending with the Gentile Pentecost.

Please read chapters 9 & 10 of the Atonement Clock for my treatment of Daniel’s Seventy Weeks.

Hi CG, I have already read your book in those sections and seen your diagram. I disagree with it though.

I interpret the word you see as "midst" as seeing it as "half". I believe it is referring to the ministry of Jesus in the second half of the 70th week and ending with year of the crucifixion/resurrection Feast of Weeks, etc..

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm showing the 12th as the day that actually represents the 14th day of the Month in which the Passover Lamb was slain and hence Jesus would be Crucified. While I know the year was 32 AD but the month is in debate, it could have been the month earlier that is Nissan instead (based on the Barley) if so, then that Passover day would be on March 14th, 32 AD which is a Friday. The reason I'm leaning towards the April date is because that full moon passes the equatorial line as well as the Sun which is explained better here:

Biblical Calendation: Reckoning the New Year
All you are saying is instead of going by a date on the Calendar, they chose a different day and date instead of the 15th of Nisan each year. They pick the day each year where the sun and moon come into a perfect alignment.

Possible, but no documentation states they chose Friday on a particular year. If that were the case the RCC chose Friday of 33AD. You do not agree with the RCC, obviously. You choose Friday of 32AD.

Seeing has how Jesus' body was in the tomb 72 hours, Friday cannot work period. Since this is really not about the Jubilee years, it is a pointless dilemma in this thread. Do you use the stars to figure out The exact Jubilee years, or a Calendar?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi CG, I have already read your book in those sections and seen your diagram. I disagree with it though.

I interpret the word you see as "midst" as seeing it as "half". I believe it is referring to the ministry of Jesus in the second half of the 70th week and ending with year of the crucifixion/resurrection Feast of Weeks, etc..
The first advent was the first half of the 70th week. The second advent will be the last half of the 70th week. Christ was on the earth for 3.5 years of relative peace in the first century. The soon to happen Second Coming will be totally opposite of peace. The Trumpets and Thunders will be the greatest time of tribulation the world will ever know. Christ will be present again in ministry. This time using angels to harvest souls from all alive on the earth.

This will be a totally different Jubilee experience. Instead of removing physical bodies from literal Egypt, it will be the exodus of all souls from the earth.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All you are saying is instead of going by a date on the Calendar, they chose a different day and date instead of the 15th of Nisan each year. They pick the day each year where the sun and moon come into a perfect alignment.
The Jews would have been using a Lunar Calendar, that means the passover (14th day of the month) could fall on any day of the solar week (Sunday - Saturday).

Possible, but no documentation states they chose Friday on a particular year. If that were the case the RCC chose Friday of 33AD. You do not agree with the RCC, obviously. You choose Friday of 32AD.

I choose the 14th day of the first Lunar Month belonging to the year. The problem is knowing which month that is. I'll accept any day that falls on as it pertains to the solar week. The one rule I seem to find in the Bible besides all the different historians and such (which don't seem completely clear) is that the Full Moon must be close to the equilux in both vernal and autumn. Therefore, the March 14th, 32 AD date would be the closes to align both the 1st and 7th months to the equilux'. That day just happens to be a Friday on the solar calendar. But this is still something I need to study more as the historical reference I provided earlier with the link is pretty good evidence but there still seems something wrong with it in my opinion.

Seeing has how Jesus' body was in the tomb 72 hours, Friday cannot work period. Since this is really not about the Jubilee years, it is a pointless dilemma in this thread. Do you use the stars to figure out The exact Jubilee years, or a Calendar?

I do not believe He was in the tomb for 72 hours. In other words, I do not believe the Sign of Jonah pertained to how long Jesus would be in the Tomb but rather the "Heart" of the Earth. I used several things to find the year Christ Returns including the stars. I was then able to just run a computer algorithm I made to plot all the rest of them in history from that date. 32 AD was a Jubilee year according to that algorithm which is really just going back in time by 49 year cycles. I can't tell you when He will return because of forum rules.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟23,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The first advent was the first half of the 70th week. The second advent will be the last half of the 70th week. Christ was on the earth for 3.5 years of relative peace in the first century. The soon to happen Second Coming will be totally opposite of peace. The Trumpets and Thunders will be the greatest time of tribulation the world will ever know. Christ will be present again in ministry. This time using angels to harvest souls from all alive on the earth.

This will be a totally different Jubilee experience. Instead of removing physical bodies from literal Egypt, it will be the exodus of all souls from the earth.

I used to believe that way but have since seen it differently regarding the last week being two advents.

I believe that word "midst" should be half in Daniel and therefore be a reference to half of the week and because of the events and how they unfolded I believe it is the 2nd half. The first half of the week is there in the count because it is context since this is really a prophecy of WEEKS which was really how they counted back then if you read the Book of Jubilees. The ABP Bible version does use HALF instead of "midst" in Daniel 9:27:

Dan 9:27 AndG2532 he shall strengthenG1412 covenantG1242 with manyG4183 [2period of sevensG1439.1 1one];G1520 andG2532 inG1722 theG3588 halfG2255 of theG3588 period of sevenG1439.1 shall be lifted awayG142 sacrificeG2378 andG2532 libation offering,G4700.2 andG2532 uponG1909 theG3588 templeG2413 an abominationG946 of theG3588 desolationsG2050 will be;G1510.8.3 andG2532 untilG2193 theG3588 completionG4930 of time,G2540 completionG4930 shall be given
G1325 untoG1909 theG3588 desolation.G2050

Upvote 0