California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why would you need science to tell you what is obvious. That's like asking if there is scientific evidence for why you are on the internet. I think you are trying to play game with words to get me to some silly conclusion but, it's not working.

That is your phraseology...so then,you don't always have to evaluate things through that lens then?

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
That is your phraseology...so then,you don't always have to evaluate things through that lens then?
Lens? You mean reality and clear thinking? The lens is logic, rationality, and skepticism. That is how we learn and improve our world. Anything else is slowing humanity down.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Lens? You mean reality and clear thinking? The lens is logic, rationality, and skepticism. That is how we learn and improve our world. Anything else is slowing humanity down.

Will there be time for that when you have to save others?

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Again--your comment is unclear. What are you asking me? I don't read minds very well.

You want to see the supernatural...correct...have you thrown yourself among the people...the dying...the lost...to die for them?

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ephesians 3
"16 I pray that out of the riches of His glory He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. Then you, being rooted and grounded in love 18will have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love, 19and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20Now to Him who is able to do infinitely more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, 21to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

That is my perspective on epistlemology^!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 3
"16 I pray that out of the riches of His glory He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. Then you, being rooted and grounded in love 18will have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love, 19and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20Now to Him who is able to do infinitely more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, 21to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

That is my perspective on epistlemology^!
Just stop. Reported for being off topic.

Upvote 0