Tomas K

Oysi.org member
Jan 5, 2004
✟312.00
Faith
Atheist
Irish_Guevara said:
*looks at clock*

If Durango doesn't post by 9pm, I'll choose 5 randomly, and we'll go from there to a thread to examine them in more detail. I'm an atheistic evolutionist, so do we have any Creationist(s) here who is willing to scientifically support any of his claims? (Since he apparently can't)

Do it here: http://www.christianforums.com/t94663 ... It's easier to find it there while this thread is kept free for him arguing that it's a bad idea to no spam...

Upvote 0

pureone

Evolution =/= atheism
Oct 20, 2003
✟1,331.00
Faith
Agnostic
Irish_Guevara said:
Ok, I shed a little light on a few of them. :)

But some of them are so vague that I almost want to demand from Durango just what he means by them. Haha, chances are he doesn't know, either. :D
go to drdino.com or look up dave matson and kent hovind. Kent claims. dave refutes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I don't think many creationists will respond to this thread. I think solely for the way it is designed and the wolves are at the ready.

Mat 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you.

Debate is one thing a set up is another. Durango may be wrong in applying his opinion which I can understand the frustration here, even if he could be correct on somethings but others may not follow the path here that has been beaten down.

I have seen this thread tactic used so many times. I disapprove of it no matter what the reason or who it is aimed at even if the accused in completely out of order. My belief in the Truth is not shaken so badly by others who refute me or make crass statements that I need to lynch him.

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
Can you tell me whats wrong with the way it is designed?

-Durango made a claim that 75 points were valid.
-I disagreed and wanted to explain my disagreement.
-I thought it would be insane to try and answer all 75.
-I also thought that there might be claims of bias if I was the one who picked what claims to answer.
-Thus I asked Durango to pick 5 that he liked the best, or thought were the strongest.

He has yet to do so.
How is this a bad design?

webboffin said:
I don't think many creationists will respond to this thread. I think solely for the way it is designed and the wolves are at the ready.

Mat 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you.

Debate is one thing a set up is another. Durango may be wrong in applying his opinion even if he is correct but others may not follow.

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
And he publically made the claims, and thus I was addressing him, because they were his claims that he made. I started a new thread because I did not want to offtopic the other thread as I believe his 75 argument post was an off topic post.

I didn't plan this with an "army" there may be many in here that shout alot but I was planing on ignoring most of the posts and have a discussion with him. No one here can shout down his fair freedom of opinion, no one can delete his posts, he can post his opinion perfectly fine and he didn't seem to mind the large amount of people before, in his other posts, so I dont see a reason for him to shy away now.

webboffin said:
Arikay because it is personal pointing him publically and you have an army of like minded to shout down any fair freedom of opinion. He is being flogged through the streets.

Upvote 0