Miami
✟18,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There have been movies made about the apostle Paul, including what I hear is a real good recent one. But if you do the life of Paul, you miss out on all the action in Acts chapters 1 - 12, which are about Peter and other disciples (also includes Paul's conversion). This includes Pentecost, the healing of the lame man at the temple, Philip preaching to the Ethiopian eunuch, etc.

Has such a movie ever been made? If so, please tell me about it. It it was long enough ago, maybe it's time for a new one! This is an open call for someone to make a movie on Acts 1 - 12.

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if a movie exists but there is an crowd funded youtube animation studio that makes amazing little movies about a variety of subjects and who might be someone to approach. Here's a link to one of their highly stylized movies:
and a link to their youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfwlh9XpX2Y_tQfjeln9QA

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about a reality show that follows preachers going to different cities in groups of two? We could see and hear their ministries and how they deal with everything. A modern book of Acts so to speak.

Your idea of the movie though is quite excellent. It would be a hit and bring a good awareness of the bible.

Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0