Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a man of no account, but yet I see. My heart is heavy for what I see in here.There are those that are truly suffering in here. Some suffer from depression, some from anxiety, some feel hopeless, some feel God has rejected them, some do not even know that they are saved. I also see the enemy whispering in their ears, to cause much of this, and they think it is just them. So the suffering continues. For some, the voices are so loud they have a hard time praying, and for some they have a hard time hearing. I also know in here, that there are true prayer warriors filled with the Holy Spirit with power and authority from Him. I would ask everyone, to look around these boards and pick someone who suffering, or stuck on their walk, to come together in a call of prayer for them. Let us come together, to back the enemy off of them, so that when they go down in prayer, the noise will be silenced and they will be able to hear His voice. It has been said, that when one is suffering, than we all should share in that suffering. Well I feel that suffering ,and that is why I am writing this, I also know if I am feeling it, He is also. Tomorrow at the 7th hour I will take this issue unto The Lord, and I was hoping that others would join me. I mentioned tomorrow, in hopes that others could contact others, so in one accord we could petition The Lord on this matter. I would also ask those that are suffering or stuck, to join in that prayer tomorrow at the 7th hour. Let us all, push back the enemy off of these precious little ones. Thank you for your time in reading this and have a Blessed Day!

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This has been heavy on my heart also, what a great idea.
Matthew 18:19 ; Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
Will be praying

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This has been heavy on my heart also, what a great idea.
Matthew 18:19 ; Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
Will be praying

Thank you and God Bless You! Somehow I do not believe the Idea was mine.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a man of no account, but yet I see. My heart is heavy for what I see in here.There are those that are truly suffering in here. Some suffer from depression, some from anxiety, some feel hopeless, some feel God has rejected them, some do not even know that they are saved. I also see the enemy whispering in their ears, to cause much of this, and they think it is just them. So the suffering continues. For some, the voices are so loud they have a hard time praying, and for some they have a hard time hearing. I also know in here, that there are true prayer warriors filled with the Holy Spirit with power and authority from Him. I would ask everyone, to look around these boards and pick someone who suffering, or stuck on their walk, to come together in a call of prayer for them. Let us come together, to back the enemy off of them, so that when they go down in prayer, the noise will be silenced and they will be able to hear His voice. It has been said, that when one is suffering, than we all should share in that suffering. Well I feel that suffering ,and that is why I am writing this, I also know if I am feeling it, He is also. Tomorrow at the 7th hour I will take this issue unto The Lord, and I was hoping that others would join me. I mentioned tomorrow, in hopes that others could contact others, so in one accord we could petition The Lord on this matter. I would also ask those that are suffering or stuck, to join in that prayer tomorrow at the 7th hour. Let us all, push back the enemy off of these precious little ones. Thank you for your time in reading this and have a Blessed Day!

I thank you all in advance for joining in this prayer. This was meant to be a prayer off of these boards for those suffering in here. Please, let us come together in this for truly they need it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums