✟296,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Erwin,

By the time you read this, you should be aware that there have been some pretty vulgar and vile users, posting last night. I was able to get the users on the "Ignore" list for my PC. I passed this info along to as many people I could. However, the perpetrators kept adding new user names. It was a race to keep up with them. As of right now, their posts are still here, and accessable to those who have not blocked them yet, and also readable to guests. I realize that you need to sleep, and do other things in life, but is there a way to assign others, in different time zones, the ability to block such users from the site, and to be able to immediatley remove vulgar posts upon discovery? This disruption upset and perhaps ran off some members permanently. I would gladly help to keep this forum 'scum-free', if called upon.

John

Droobie

Rebmem Raluger
Nov 22, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
✟20,072.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi TheBear,

Sorry for not attending to this sooner. Thanks a lot for your help and patience with the intruders. We have banned them, and deleted their posts. As I understand it, you can't see them, but please inform me if I've missed any, or if there's anyone else that needs attention.

Droobie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.