Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Most of those protesters
on a moments notice
are ready to become rioters.

I notice, in the absence of right wing infitrators BLS protests have been peaceful. So your assumption fails.

However, we have lots of evidence for right-wing extremists killing police, vandalizing and rioting, in a futile effort to blame BLM.

As seen on TV. Did you forget, again? Look back in the thread to remember.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How do these support your previous claim?

How does the fact that police caught right-wing extremists murdering police officers, vandalizing property, rioting, setting up fake internet sites, and attempting to blame it on BLM, support my observation that right-wing extremists murdered police officers, vandalized property, rioted, set up fake internet sites, and attempted to blame it on BLM?

I would have thought it was obvious.

I don't think they do

That's the funny thing about reality; it doesn't care what you think. Neither do the police who caught those guys.

I understand your conspiracy theory that the police, the FBI, Twitter, mayors of cities, and numerous citizens are lying about it.

But as you probably now realize, it's no conspiracy; it's just what has happened.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why was Kamala Harris bailing them out of jail if they were right wing extremists?

Show us that she bailed any of those right-wing extremists out of jail. What do you have? Prediction: nothing will be offered.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well now, they were not very peaceful in our town, now were they?
La Mesa, Ca.
M

Well, let's take a look at La Mesa looters.

Somehow, they don't look very black, do they? Which of those do you think is a member of BLM?

Upvote 0

Searching1God

Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2017
Denver
✟94,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That was the problem. As you know, the "agitators" weren't burning buildings, killing police, or rioting. They were just protesting. Trump's secret police initially weren't actually able to find any criminals, but they did grab some people off the street and hold them without charges. Apparently, they were recruited ICE agents, and so not very useful for actual law enforcement.

More recently, they seem to have actually started to enforce the law...

On Monday night, there were seven arrests, said Federal Protective Service Deputy Director of Operations Richard Cline. Two of the arrests involved assault on a federal law enforcement officer and the other five were misdemeanor charges.

"Assaulting police" is a common charge, one of the least effective in terms of getting a conviction. It's usually something tossed in when there's nothing else that can be applied.

But it may be that the massive presence of these unidentified troops may have actually arrested five vandals.

The local police were a lot more effective than that. But then, they are police.

Honestly, I didn't understand your reply. But it could be because I have had a very long day and my mind is no longer sharp...

Upvote 0

Searching1God

Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2017
Denver
✟94,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let's see how your data works.

So, in other words, you can't support your claim and won't address the problems about your claims that I brought up and questioned. Of course. I figured.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian challenges Yekcidmij to support his claims:
Let's see how your data works.

So, in other words, you can't support your claim

We now know that you can't.

Yekcidmij said:
How do these support your previous claim?

How does the fact that police and other agencies caught right-wing extremists murdering police officers, vandalizing property, rioting, setting up fake internet sites, and attempting to blame it on BLM, support my observation that right-wing extremists murdered police officers, vandalized property, rioted, set up fake internet sites, and attempted to blame it on BLM?

I would have thought it was obvious. Would you like me to show you all of that one more time? But do show us your data, with checkable sources.

Everyone knows why you won't address the problems about your claims
No one is surprised.

I understand your conspiracy theory that the police, the FBI, Twitter, mayors of cities, and numerous citizens are lying about it.

But as you probably now realize, it's no conspiracy; it's just what has happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I remember the case of the molotov cocktail throwing lawyers Urooj Rahman and Colinford Mattis, in NY. Here is a rather sympathetic article on them from CNN

And those guys seem to be leftists. One more step. Show that they are members of BLM. And additional step if you want to call BLM a terrorist organization, would be to show that they had leadership positions in BLM, or that their actions were expressly approved by BLM leaders.

There are radical leftists. Sometimes, they can be as violent as radical rightists are commonly found to be.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
BLM and their supporters are mostly just plain old trouble makers.

That's what they said about MLK and John Lewis. And every other reformer in American history.

"Do not get lost in a sea of despair. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Our struggle is not the struggle of a day, a week, a month, or a year, it is the struggle of a lifetime. Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble."
John Lewis

"There would be no trouble, if you people just knew your place."
Bull Connor

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's kind of silly to argue about percentages when the damage is in the billions of dollars, and that doesn't even count all the extra police hours and equipment employed. Less than 2 percent of the Germans in Hitler's time were SS. Percentages mean little in terms of what damage can be done if no one stops the evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even with the numerous cases of police arresting right wing agitators trying to blame BLM, the vast majority of BLM protests have been peaceful.
"peaceful seem like a very fluid term today. If they are not actually firebombing cars, but only screaming obscenities at people is that peaceful? From the videos I've seen, there are a lot of hateful young people out there who seem to have nothing better to do than call patriots "Nazi's" and say stuff I can't post here...

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"peaceful seem like a very fluid term today. If they are not actually firebombing cars, but only screaming obscenities at people is that peaceful?

From the videos I've seen, there are a lot of hateful young people out there who seem to have nothing better to do than call patriots "Nazi's" and say stuff I can't post here...

Some seem to think so.
I will vote against that.
Trump 2020
M

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"peaceful seem like a very fluid term today. If they are not actually firebombing cars, but only screaming obscenities at people is that peaceful?

Sounds like a major retreat there. As we've established, right wing extremists are out there, killing police officers, burning buildings and cars, and rioting. So far, no one has been able to show BLM doing that.

So how about "screaming obscenities?" Well, that depends. If they get in someone's face and do so, it's usually considered to be assault because it's perceived as threatening. If they yell obscenities away from others, the law says it's freedom of speech.

If two people get in each other's faces and scream at each other, it can be disorderly conduct for both of them.

Show us BLM doing that. Remember, BLM, not just anyone you think might be BLM.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's kind of silly to argue about percentages when the damage is in the billions of dollars, and that doesn't even count all the extra police hours and equipment employed. Less than 2 percent of the Germans in Hitler's time were SS.

I would think that less than 1 percent of conservatives are actually out there killing police, firebombing buildings, and rioting. I don't see that it excuses the conservatives who are doing those things.

Percentages mean little in terms of what damage can be done if no one stops the evil.

Fortunately, the FBI had already been tracking right wing terrorism, so they caught a lot of the perps pretty quickly. And other citizens have turned them in. The mayor of Richmond commended BLM organizers for notifying police, leading to arrests of some of those people.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There seem always to be apologists for even the most violent, harmful, and unjustified behavior that people engage in. It's not just this episode.
We have had numerous protests in West Virginia. None have turned violent.

Upvote 0