Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Non-massive explosions don't bring down skyscrapers the way you allege.

So you're saying the massive explosions (from the necessarily massive explosives as demonstrated above) happened at the time when the planes hit? Then why didn't the towers collapse then, if that's when the massive explosions happened? And so what if there's no video of the first tower being hit; there's plenty of the second tower being hit. Or are you claiming that only the first tower that was hit had secret massive explosives in it?

Please link to a post by me, in this thread or anywhere else, where I cite eyewitnesses for the Pentagon, or retract your fallacious statement.

I stopped reading at the end of the first sentence as I never alleged explosions are what brought the towers down. When you can be honest about what I claim please let me know.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
You have already admitted anything exploding out is nothing but the building collapsing.

Only if it happens as the building is collapsing. Because at that point, the building is collapsing, which means the massive explosives had already been detonated since they're what allegedly caused the collapse.

If you've got video or pics of something exploding out just before the collapse starts, then you're gold.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I stopped reading at the end of the first sentence as I never alleged explosions are what brought the towers down. When you can be honest about what I claim please let me know.

Then what's the point of the explosives? You claim there were explosions. If there were explosions, from explosives, what were they there for if not to collapse the towers?

If you didn't read the whole post (which I doubt), here is my final sentence again for your reference so that you can be honest about your claims:

Please link to a post by me, in this thread or anywhere else, where I cite eyewitnesses for the Pentagon, or retract your fallacious statement.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Then what's the point of the explosives? You claim there were explosions. If there were explosions, from explosives, what were they there for if not to collapse the towers?

If you didn't read the whole post (which I doubt), here is a significant point again for your reference:

Wow....it really is impossible for your camp to practice basic honesty. No wonder you swallowed the OCT like wide eyed doves......

For the last time, I didn't claim there were explosions. I pointed out many witnesses stated there were explosions. Circle again...

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Wow....it really is impossible for your camp to practice basic honesty. No wonder you swallowed the OCT like wide eyed doves......

For the last time, I didn't claim there were explosions. I pointed out many witnesses stated there were explosions. Circle again...

If that's all you're claiming, that witnesses heard explosions, than whoopety-doo, what's the big deal? The fact is that you believe them, claim that these explosion sounds they heard were not caused by the building collapse itself, and by extension of that you believe there were explosions caused by massive explosives. In the towers. You may not state it outright, but that's is absolutely what you believe, or you wouldn't even be talking about this.

Tell me, straight up, if you had to choose between the following two statement, which would be the one you would choose as closest reflecting what you think happened:

1) There were no explosives used in the towers.
2) There were explosives used in the towers.

And I'm still waiting for you to link to a post where I cited eyewitnesses for the Pentagon, or a retraction of your fallacious statement.

Reactions: Btodd
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You have already admitted anything exploding out is nothing but the building collapsing.

Nope. Quote where I said that 'anything exploding out is nothing but the collapsing building'. I stated specifically that it had to do with when the 'exploding out' occurs.

So, first you need to retract your accusation that I said I wouldn't accept pictures OR video, then you need to retract the false accusation you just made on top of it. Since you're so honest, that is. ;)

And finally, to repeat the simple request I made previously:

"Post the video of collapse, and point out when you see and hear them (you can reference the time of the video). Thanks."

Get to it, Honest Abe.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If that's all you're claiming, that witnesses heard explosions, than whoopety-doo, what's the big deal? The fact is that you believe them, claim that these explosion sounds they heard were not caused by the building collapse itself, and by extension of that you believe there were explosions caused by massive explosives. In the towers. You may not state it outright, but that's is absolutely what you believe, or you wouldn't even be talking about this.

Tell me, straight up, if you had to choose between the following two statement, which would be the one you would choose as closest reflecting what you think happened:

1) There were no explosives used in the towers.
2) There were explosives used in the towers.

And I'm still waiting for you to link to a post where I cited eyewitnesses for the Pentagon, or a retraction of your fallacious statement.

That answer will NEVER come. Never, but I appreciate you stating it so simply, because the evasion will be that much more laughable.

Btodd

Reactions: Skaloop
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread will remain closed due to the number of reports it is generating.
Please remember the rules, folks - particularly with regard to flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.