HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The changing of the regime, but the mission is still the same.

dd11.jpg

Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A fire was raging at the point of impact and people heard explosions. Any fireman can tell you that where there is a fire in a building then one can hear small explosions coming from many items that when exposed to heat will explode. Couple this with aircraft parts such as accumulators etc and I guarantee you small explosions will happen.

Let us suppose for a minute that the towers did not collapse; Does anyone really think that they would have been repairable? They would have been allocated for demolition as no insurance company would accept to insure them after a repair especially since structural damage would have definitely occurred.

The terrorist attack would have succeeded in its aim to spread terror whether the buildings collapsed or not.

Now can anyone of the conspiracy camp answer me why Elvis left the moon to live on Mars?

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A fire was raging at the point of impact and people heard explosions. Any fireman can tell you that where there is a fire in a building then one can hear small explosions coming from many items that when exposed to heat will explode. Couple this with aircraft parts such as accumulators etc and I guarantee you small explosions will happen.

Let us suppose for a minute that the towers did not collapse; Does anyone really think that they would have been repairable? They would have been allocated for demolition as no insurance company would accept to insure them after a repair especially since structural damage would have definitely occurred.

The terrorist attack would have succeeded in its aim to spread terror whether the buildings collapsed or not.

Now can anyone of the conspiracy camp answer me why Elvis left the moon to live on Mars?

Given the ambient noise of hundreds of responders, screaming people, blaring sirens, and an audio orgy that would deafen any rock concert, it makes perfect sense people would hear cans of air fresheners exploding from over 60 stories high. Good grief. The stuff you guys come up with....

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love how every complex event can be wrapped up in a single 'they did it' sentence for you. I wish life really were that simple.

Btodd

Lol!! That is exactly what your camp has swallowed. Al qaeda did it.....you accepted without question.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Lol!! That is exactly what your camp has swallowed. Al qaeda did it.....you accepted without question.

I can, and will, answer questions about any of it, though. That's the difference between us, and why your characterization is false. You're only around to create doubt, as you've plainly stated.

Btodd

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can, and will, answer questions about any of it, though. That's the difference between us, and why your characterization is false. You're only around to create doubt, as you've plainly stated.

Btodd

Lol.....and the desperation continues.....

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Btodd
Should we tell them about Humpty Dumpty? The mother of all conspiracies!:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know...you've now placed yourself in the controlled demolitions camp with your recent statements. Desperate, indeed. :cool:

Btodd

I never said it was a controlled demolition so your desperate dishonesty is getting worse by the day.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I never said it was a controlled demolition so your desperate dishonesty is getting worse by the day.

You have talked about explosives placed in the towers to cause them to fall. Now, maybe that's not controlled demolition so much as uncontrolled demolition. So what exactly are you saying happened? Just so we can avoid these sorts of misunderstandings where you have to tell us that you never said what we say you said, please give an outline of your position. Then we can move on from there.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I've pointed this out multiple times; you argue for a position, and then say 'but I never specifically said that'...and then accuse others of dishonesty for being honest enough to call you on your game.

And if asked a straight question, you refuse to answer. Your hollow accusations won't phase me in the slightest, and I'll continue to call you out for being phony in this regard.

Btodd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You have talked about explosives placed in the towers to cause them to fall. Now, maybe that's not controlled demolition so much as uncontrolled demolition. So what exactly are you saying happened? Just so we can avoid these sorts of misunderstandings where you have to tell us that you never said what we say you said, please give an outline of your position. Then we can move on from there.

Good luck with that. Cue 'Operation Moral Outrage' so he can avoid another straight question.

Btodd

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Did you ever respond to my last post on this? You claimed explosions weren't seen on other floors when there are a plethora of eyewitness testimonies stating otherwise. I've stated my position on the towers several times but will do it for the 50th time for the special people among us: I don't know what happened. Im looking at all available info and that is something your camp has serious problems doing.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've pointed this out multiple times; you argue for a position, and then say 'but I never specifically said that'...and then accuse others of dishonesty for being honest enough to call you on your game.

And if asked a straight question, you refuse to answer. Your hollow accusations won't phase me in the slightest, and I'll continue to call you out for being phony in this regard.

"I just want to create doubt about the official version..."

Btodd

I know supporting claims is not something you are used to doing, but if you are going to attribute a quote to me then at least have the balls to provide the link.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Did you ever respond to my last post on this? You claimed explosions weren't seen on other floors when there are a plethora of eyewitness testimonies stating otherwise. I've stated my position on the towers several times but will do it for the 50th time for the special people among us: I don't know what happened. Im looking at all available info and that is something your camp has serious problems doing.

Don't play semantics; nobody expected you to 'know' what happened. But if you argue for a position, then be man enough to own up to it instead of playing the 'but I never specifically said that!' game. He asked you a direct question that did not involve you 'knowing' anything, other than your own opinion. Are you going to deny not having an opinion, too?

Btodd

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Somehow a poster here thinks that the general public that came forth as witnesses are on the same league as explosive experts! Many people have witnessed UFO's and swear that they were alien in origin. Mass hysteria can have profound effects on how people witness events.:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP

Like Btodd said, I don't care what you know. I'm wondering about what you are suggesting happened.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.