Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nonsense. There is no insult either apparent or (I think) intended.
It's nonsense that people like yourself don't realize that something can be an insult without it being intended.

9/11 conspiracy talk IS an insult to me and to tens of thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands and for all I know millions of American citizens who've been so deeply affected by the events of that day. Some jerkoffs are so insensitive about the issue because they are so far removed from any truly personal connection to that day. A friend of mine lost his brother, someone I knew and played basketball with and got rides from, etc. 3 people from my hometown were killed. I grew up within sight of the World Trade Center, been there many times, have friends who worked there.

So don't go spouting crap that there's no insult when someone talks 9/11 conspiracy garbage. Capiche?

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

These 9/11 conspiracy theories are an utter insult to the people who died that day and their families. I don't know if the OP is from America but you obviously don't know much about 9/11. I'm not smart enough to try to debunk paranoid conspiracy theories with no basis in reality point by point, I hope that somebody on this board does. But you posting this is a major insult to those families, America, and to me as a person.

Does it insult these 911 families too who are calling for new investigation? This television ad now running in NYC.

YouTube - ‪Help Put This Ad On Air - Go to BuildingWhat.org‬‏

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's nonsense that people like yourself don't realize that something can be an insult without it being intended.

9/11 conspiracy talk IS an insult to me and to tens of thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands and for all I know millions of American citizens who've been so deeply affected by the events of that day. Some jerkoffs are so insensitive about the issue because they are so far removed from any truly personal connection to that day. A friend of mine lost his brother, someone I knew and played basketball with and got rides from, etc. 3 people from my hometown were killed. I grew up within sight of the World Trade Center, been there many times, have friends who worked there.

So don't go spouting crap that there's no insult when someone talks 9/11 conspiracy garbage. Capiche?

I think it's more insulting when people use 9/11 as an excuse to invade and destroy countries and shred our constitution. Is using the victims as political assets OK with you?

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

These 9/11 conspiracy theories are an utter insult to the people who died that day and their families. I don't know if the OP is from America but you obviously don't know much about 9/11. I'm not smart enough to try to debunk paranoid conspiracy theories with no basis in reality point by point, I hope that somebody on this board does. But you posting this is a major insult to those families, America, and to me as a person.

Rule of disinformation number 2:
"2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit. "
Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth:The Rules of Disinformation (Includes The 8 Traits of A Disinformationalist) by H. Michael Sweeney

So without addressing any of the evidence presented in the post you come in and say there is no evidence, and trot out the old "you paranoid this and that" routine. Getting pretty transparent. But don't worry, people are thinking for themselves now and waking up.

[SIZE=-1]Cost of 911

[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=-1]Wars- at least $5 trillion (national debt is $14 trillion) that is $50,000 for every American family. Your Constitution: First Amendment, Fourth Amendment (right to privacy, freedom from search without warrant) Sixth Amendment (right to a jury trial.) WAR IS ABOUT MONEY! MORE THAN $50,000 for every American family minimum for the "war on terror." Because of 911 the government has established total social control and demand for submission, including groping your children at the airport in the name of "security."

MSNBC News: "Defense CEOs doing well since 9/11, study says":

[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"Stock price gains for defense contractors have averaged 48 percent while the overall stock market has remained flat. Stock market gains translate into higher pay for executives, who often reap windfalls from stock options."
[/SIZE]
One thing that even the dim bulbs in the media should understand by now is that there is in fact a class war going on, and it is the rich and powerful who are waging it. Anyone who does anything that empowers the little people or that threatens the wealth and power of the plutocracy must be destroyed. ...

You have to understand the mindset- they are playing for keeps. The vast majority of the wealth isn't enough. They want it all..John Cole quoted by Glenn Greenwald
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/gl...gns/index.html

911 families calling for a new investigation, TV ad now running on multiple major New York City TV stations

YouTube - ‪Help Put This Ad On Air - Go to BuildingWhat.org‬‏

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Rule #1 of conspiracy-mongering:

When you propose a completely bogus method on how it was carried out, that contradicts science itself, and someone calls you on it...just disappear from the thread, never answer the questions, wait a week or so, and start a new thread, posting the very same nonsense as before...and hope nobody will notice.

Nice work, man. :doh:

Btodd

Reactions: Zoooma
Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

Rule #1 of conspiracy-mongering:

When you propose a completely bogus method on how it was carried out, that contradicts science itself, and someone calls you on it...just disappear from the thread, never answer the questions, wait a week or so, and start a new thread, posting the very same nonsense as before...and hope nobody will notice.

Nice work, man. :doh:

Btodd

Again you should take that picture of George Carlin off your icon as he would be rolling over in his grave that a disinformationist is using him to make yourself look "cool and hip." George Carlin spoke truth even through his comedy and he suggested 911 was an inside job.

Hint: putting something in italics doesn't make it "righter," and your science is no science at all. Tell me again how the 20-ton piece of perimeter wall shown in the original post was blown 400 feet away (the width of two towers) by compressed air. Or are we back to steel beams "snap" like twigs? Great science! Are the steel beams below "snapping" or are they being exploded outwards? Oh I remember, this is the part where you see nothing. Just blue sky LOL.

Circled steel approximately ten feet in length, two feet wide.
stillexplodecircle.jpg

wtc4periman.jpg

Dr. David Chandler's narration of demolition:
YouTube - ‪David Chandler's brilliant-The North Tower exploding.m4v‬‏

[SIZE=+1]911: The Twin Towers Were Exploded Outward, Did Not Collapse[/SIZE]
FROM: 911: The Twin Towers Were Exploded Outward, Did Not Collapse
http://busharchives.org/911/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Again you should take that picture of George Carlin off your icon as he would be rolling over in his grave that a disinformationist is using him to make yourself look "cool and hip." George Carlin spoke truth even through his comedy and he suggested 911 was an inside job.

Rule #2 for conspiracy-mongering: Be sure to change the subject often, to avoid getting stuck having to answer any questions of your own (like how silent demolitions occur, or thermite leaves molten metal for weeks)...even if it means bringing up a stand-up comedian. Always stay on the offensive, refuse to answer any questions, and then expect that eventually, that tactic will make thermite appear to work supernatural magic, and you win by default.

ManFromUncle said:
Hint: putting something in italics doesn't make it "righter," and your science is no science at all. Tell me again how the 20-ton piece of perimeter wall shown in the original post was blown 400 feet away (the width of two towers) by compressed air. Or are we back to steel beams "snap" like twigs? Great science! Are the steel beams below "snapping" or are they being exploded outwards? Oh I remember, this is the part where you see nothing. Just blue sky LOL.

You can keep ridiculing the fields of structural engineering, demolitions, and even physics all you want. When you find, or produce, a peer-reviewed science paper that explains quiet, super-powerful explosions, and how thermite can be used to sever vertical columns, timed in perfect succession from the top-down...then you can begin to appeal to science. Until then, you'll continue to avoid the entirety of those fields, peer-reviewed papers and models of the collapse mechanism, and continue to appeal to a single crackpot physicist, a theologian, and anyone else that scratches your itching ears.

ManFromUncle said:

You don't know that in the slightest. You have a picture of a mass of debris, and you found this on a conspiracy site, and gobbled it up in the usual, 'Garsh! Lookit what them bastards did!' manner.

And you're still mired in a giant contradiction...you appeal to a super-powerful explosion, but it's not even as loud as a normal one. And thermite doesn't explode, it's an incendiary. Ignore it again, see if it convinces anyone.

I remind you again of why the 2nd building to be hit collapsed first...it's basic physics, and aside from a few crackpots that you will accept over thousands of relevant experts in the field, the best you could possibly do to explain it (and you never did), would be to say, 'The demolitions team accidentally blew up the wrong building first'.

Hurry back.:kiss:

Btodd

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
These threads aren't for you guys who won't listen, so please do us all a favor and ignore these threads, leave them for people with open minds.

'It's good to have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out'.

And no, I will not be leaving you guys alone to spout total nonsense unchallenged. When it gets too tough, you can just lay low for a week or so, and try to post the same nonsense again. See you then.

Btodd

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
These threads aren't for you guys who won't listen, so please do us all a favor and ignore these threads, leave them for people with open minds.

I have an open mind - my job requires me to have an open and analytic mind. I have 30 years experience as a physicist, I was educated at and teach/research at two of the top five universities in the world. And that open mind and attention to scientific detail lends me to believe that the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is poorly researched pseudoscience on the same level of nitwittery (love that word) as creationism, intelligent design, lunar landing hoax and other such wanting nonsense. It smacks of slipshod attempts at research appealing to nothing more than the personal incredulity of lay people.

I guess instead of a paragraph the word crap would have sufficed to describe it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't assume that everyone who reads this and is deciding is already crazy. Some people simply don't realize that the supposed 'facts' spouted by Truthers are complete misrepresentations, outright lies, or just plain old nonsense.

So when ManFromUncle references an explosion 5 times the force of a normal one, yet we can't hear it...I want to point that out for anyone listening that might not realize the inherent contradiction. And that thermite doesn't leave molten metal for weeks, and whatever nonsensical 'factoid' he tries to post next.

Btodd

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

I don't assume that everyone who reads this and is deciding is already crazy. Some people simply don't realize that the supposed 'facts' spouted by Truthers are complete misrepresentations, outright lies, or just plain old nonsense.

So when ManFromUncle references an explosion 5 times the force of a normal one, yet we can't hear it...I want to point that out for anyone listening that might not realize the inherent contradiction. And that thermite doesn't leave molten metal for weeks, and whatever nonsensical 'factoid' he tries to post next.

I don't care if you like it or not, that's irrelevant.

Btodd

Still waiting to hear your latest cartoon science on how 20-ton pieces of perimeter wall was blown 400 feet away (the width of two towers) by *compressed air.* Do you mean *nonsense* like steel beams "snap" like twigs,as you said? Are the steel beams below "snapping" or are they being exploded outwards? Oh I remember, this is the part where you see nothing (like Sgt. Schultz would say.) Just blue sky!

For all your talk about nonsense you sure seem to spout a lot of it.

Still nothing about Building 7 which went straight down symetrically at free-fall speed, clearly a demolition?

Here is another view of the heavy cut steel and pulverized concrete debris shooting outwards, not falling downwards in a collapse. It's not to change your mind, since it's pretty obvious you have an agenda of blowing smoke (read "25 rules of disinformation below.") It's for the people who are waking up.

Disinformation Rule #9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect. -The 25 rules of disinformation

Most Americans No Longer Believe Official Story
(NY Times poll, (Scripps-Howard poll)

stillexplodecircle.jpg

wtc4periman.jpg

Dr. David Chandler's narration of demolition:
YouTube - ‪David Chandler's brilliant-The North Tower exploding.m4v‬‏

PLEASE GO TO WEBSITE: 911 Towers Were Exploded Outwards, Not Collapsed

http://busharchives.org/911/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Still waiting to hear your latest cartoon science on how 20-ton pieces of perimeter wall was blown 400 feet away (the width of two towers) by *compressed air.* Do you mean *nonsense* like steel beams "snap" like twigs,as you said?

Perhaps you should quote me on that, because I said neither thing. I did state that beams can break if enough force is applied, but never said anything like 'snap like twigs', nor did I state that anything was 'blown away' by compressed air.

I would personally LOVE to see your calculations as to how a beam can be ejected at 70+mph from at least 75 floors up on a skyscraper, but only land 200 yards outside the footprint. And this puts you at odds with a great number of your Truther buddies, who say that all 3 buildings 'collapsed into their own footprint'. I can't help it if you guys can't keep your stories straight.

But don't let me stop you from making stuff up again. I realize you have an agenda to pursue here, and it won't allow you to address any questions that I put to you, it will only result in you dodging them, and either changing the subject, or waiting a week and starting all over again with the very same posts/links.

ManFromUncle said:
Still nothing about Building 7 which went straight down symetrically at free-fall speed, clearly a demolition?

It certainly did not, and conspiracists, when posting the video and determining the speed of collapse, always start from the point AFTER the penthouse has already collapsed into the building, which reinforces the official explanation, not the Truther one.

I'll be happy to move on to Building 7, as soon as you stop dodging the questions about silent explosions, and what thermite really does. So far, your track record is horrible on these matters.

Btodd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does it insult these 911 families too who are calling for new investigation?
How many families? 10% Maybe even 5%? If 95% are insulted and would kick you in the nuts for suggesting such bogus nonsense, the 5% are the lunatic fringe just like you. People should feel sorry for all y'all for gettin' yerself brainwashed and thinkin' the way you do. You all need prayers, lots and lots of prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zoooma

Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think it's more insulting when people use 9/11 as an excuse to invade and destroy countries and shred our constitution.
Our Constitution was "shredded"? Uh huh. Whatever. Why don't you come up with an original thought instead of repeating liberal propaganda talking points? I've heard, verbatim, that same garbage spewed forth about a billion times. It's gettin' old and it has no basis to it whatso-freakin'-ever. "Bush bad. Bush use 9/11 to invade Iraq. Bush Hitler. Bush just wanted to steal oil. Bush evil. Bush Hitler." Yup, gettin' old.

Upvote 0

Zoooma

Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's those who know the "truth" behind the 9/11 who are open-minded? Everyone who believes the government had no part in creating the events of 9/11 is just too stupid to understand or just a bunch of ignorant fools?

Go away. You're the ignorant minority, don't tell the majority they're the morons.

Just go away.

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Zoooma, His 4ever, this is why I made the thread, 'debate is pointless' http://www.christianforums.com/t7548892/

I'm a communist, huh? I'm pretty sure you have to subscribe to communist beliefs in order to actually BE a communist. I don't, I don't have any beliefs about any form of government. And no, I'm not an Anarchist, cause Anarchism is a political philosophy.
I don't vote because I believe it's useless and pointless. I don't agree that anyone has ever died for anyone's freedom, so I relieve anyone of the perceived responsibility that I need or want their efforts. As for me saying old things, I didn't bring up Bush, Hitler or communists, which are REALLY cliche buzzwords. Is originality dead? I think of Bush and Obama and every other politician as exactly the same, same thing for both parties, no difference. If I was a liberal, or even a communist, wouldn't I be defending someone or something? Oh, and as for me having an agenda; so do you, which I beleive is the same as mine, truth. I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind, I don't know why I have to keep repeating that. I'm not trying to, debate is dead, remember? One more thing, if you want these threads to go away, I don't see how bumping them is helping.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If there people who are undecided, and they listen to 'us', they can seek answers to their own questions. So are you here then because you're concerned people will listen to us? Why, were crazy, remember? Our cause isn't going anywhere, right?

Is your cause going anywhere? If so, it doesn't seem to be doing so very fast. A just released poll commissioned by the "Remember Building 7" group shows that 28% of New Yorkers believe that the twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition. For building 7, the number believing in controlled demolition is even lower(24%).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.