Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A 9/11 family member and former 9EC Chair Thomas Kean have developed an official propaganda tool to try and sell the OCT to kids in public schools. While there has never been an actual investigation following standard procedure, apparently it is important to purposefully misinform kids for the sake of Nationalism. This is the 21st century version of teaching about slavery and how it was not all that bad anyways.....

Http://m.philly.com/phillycom/pm_105307/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=vCEKhul4

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A 9/11 family member and former 9EC Chair Thomas Kean have developed an official propaganda tool to try and sell the OCT to kids in public schools. While there has never been an actual investigation following standard procedure, apparently it is important to purposefully misinform kids for the sake of Nationalism.

In order to call it 'misinforming kids', you would first have to show that it's false.

Reality is not propaganda. And don't tell ManFromUncle that a family member of a 9/11 victim believes the official story, or he'll have a real crisis of faith.

RealDealNeverStop said:
This is the 21st century version of teaching about slavery and how it was not all that bad anyways.....

Wow. Nice hyperbole.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,147.00
Faith
Christian
A 9/11 family member and former 9EC Chair Thomas Kean have developed an official propaganda tool to try and sell the OCT to kids in public schools.

So teaching history is not allowed now?

What about the Kennedy assassination - given the abundance of conspiracy theories on the subject - are schools allowed to teach that?

How about the moon landing?

This is the 21st century version of teaching about slavery and how it was not all that bad anyways.....

And Truther theory on 9/11 could be the 21st century version of Holocaust denial.....;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A 9/11 family member and former 9EC Chair Thomas Kean have developed an official propaganda tool to try and sell the OCT to kids in public schools. While there has never been an actual investigation following standard procedure, apparently it is important to purposefully misinform kids for the sake of Nationalism. This is the 21st century version of teaching about slavery and how it was not all that bad anyways.....

What? Voluntary? You mean they're not making it mandatory like Californee just did with the homo stuff?

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What? Voluntary? You mean they're not making it mandatory like Californee just did with the homo stuff?

Sorry, but you're usually too refined to use the term 'homo stuff'. Is there a tongue-in-cheek way that you're using the term, or is it as low-brow as it sounds?

Btodd, puzzled

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry, but you're usually too refined to use the term 'homo stuff'. Is there a tongue-in-cheek way that you're using the term, or is it as low-brow as it sounds?

Btodd, puzzled

I was wondering that myself, but I was too embarrassed for him to actually mention it... :confused:

Upvote 0

SwordoftheLord

Defender of the Faith
Mar 23, 2009
✟18,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
9-11 was a Inside Job

9-11 wasnt an inside job

So Kennedy was assassinated by the Elitest.. I mean come on, who cares... It all happened, and there is always more than one side. The truth will come out..I would be labeled a Conspiracy Theorist here, thats why I dont discuss what I believe....Infowars will tell you my opinions:)

Either way, remember. History is written by the winner, and the rest by our governement..I wouldnt trust either as far as I could throw them lol:)

BTW the Civil War was about the southern states wanting their freedoms and to not be told what to do by the federal government, not slavery sorry:)

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So teaching history is not allowed now?

What about the Kennedy assassination - given the abundance of conspiracy theories on the subject - are schools allowed to teach that?

How about the moon landing?

And Truther theory on 9/11 could be the 21st century version of Holocaust denial.....;)

I lost family in the Holocaust. Denying that is different; Holocaust deniers say there was NO mass murder, "truthers" (I hate that phrase) don't deny people were murdered on 9/11, we just offer an alternative explanation for how it happened. Show me a 'truther' who claims no one died or that the buildings are still standing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
My, aren't we sensitive!

It's not sensitivity, because I'm heterosexual. Nothing personal on my end.

It's just that 'homo stuff' is not the type of rhetoric I would expect from you, so I openly wondered what context you were using it in; if I weren't recognizing some sarcasm or irony inherent in the usage.

You're a Christian; and that sometimes carries certain baggage in regard to homosexuality. Even if you disagree with homosexuality and consider it some sort of abomination, the phrase 'homo stuff' is not one I would expect you to use, without deliberately indicating that it was irony.

Btodd

Upvote 0

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
the real reason they need the education is because they were too young when it happened and missed the 24/7 propaganda brainwashing broadcast that went on for weeks following.

terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam, terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam,terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam....believedtobelinkedtoalqaeda

Reactions: stelow
Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
the real reason they need the education is because they were too young when it happened and missed the 24/7 propaganda brainwashing broadcast that went on for weeks following.

terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam, terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam,terrorism, al qaeda, they hate our freedoms, the world changed on 9/11, osama bin laden, terrorist, muslim, islam....believedtobelinkedtoalqaeda

...none of which either supports or refutes the actual events. Leave the slogans aside, and get to the details. Ideology is irrelevant in regard to the facts.

Btodd

Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Yea, these kids need some good old fashion propaganda brain washing, cause they just aren't getting enough from today's mass media. Don't forget the weapons of mass destruction. :D

Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
...none of which either supports or refutes the actual events. Leave the slogans aside, and get to the details. Ideology is irrelevant in regard to the facts.

Btodd

Oh please, give us a break Btodd, you would'nt know a fact if it walked up and slapped you in the face. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LOCO

Church Militant
Jun 29, 2011
✟16,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yea, these kids need some good old fashion propaganda brain washing, cause they just aren't getting enough from today's mass media. Don't forget the weapons of mass destruction. :D

Exactly...what weapons of mass destruction?

They (my country included) bombed the country to shreds, killed thousands of Allied soldiers and civilian men, women and children and and never found any weapons of mass destruction.

Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Although it hasn't paid off for you yet, I'm really excited about your newfound interest in thinking!

Btodd

You never know, it my have a snowball effect, but any-who that's probably the closest I'll ever get to, a compliment from you, so thanks. NOT!!! :cool:

Upvote 0