4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A policeman pulled a man over doing 89 . The policeman said ''let me see your license and registration'' . The man said ''don't have any'' . The policeman said ''let me see your insurance'' . The man said ''don't have any'' . The policeman said '' pop your trunk'' . The man said ''can't, there's a dead body in there'' .. The policeman called the chief and said come over here right now chief I have a guy who says he has no insurance, no license and has a dead body in his trunk .... The chief arrived and asked the man the same questions.. He gladly showed his license, his insurance and popped the empty trunk .. The chief said ''my officer said when he asked you for your license you said you didn't have one and when he asked to see your insurance you said you didn't have any, then when he asked you to open your trunk you said you couldn't because you had a dead body in there .. The driver scratched his head looking surprised said ''hmmm I guess the next thing he'll say is I was going 89mph'' ^_^