MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you to the people who prayed for me. I am feeling much better. The pains are almost completely gone. It's amazing. I would say I'm like 95% good. I am truely thankful those pains are gone. Please pray me and my family stay in good health.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Prayer request, doing a Daniel fast for 3 days. It's a discipline I try to integrate at different times throughout the year as I'm lead. This time I'm feeling that it is to confess sin in my life. Nothing specific activated this fast, but this is what I feel has been revealed. Usually I take a break from all internet when I do a Daniel fast but this time too much activity has been going on around me to plan properly. But the activity has slowed down since I finished my half marathon and I've been off work because of a holiday, vacation day and today a sick day. I've been very foggy about some areas in thinking because of being sick, but at the same time I've moved forward into areas of my life. Filling a tote full of papers from medical bills over the past 10 years or so and partially saying goodbye to someone from my past by deleting their text and phone number and blocking them. I felt led by the Holy Spirit upon waking in the morning to block them. And in the evening, I felt it appropriate to delete all the text and pictures I had from them. It is exactly 100 days from one holiday to the next since this person broke things off. I didn't know till after the fact and thought it was quite interesting that the break-off happened on Independence Day. It was God's way of protecting me from something far worse.

Anyways, I have one more day of the fast and I'm asking prayer over it. Usually I'm more prepared with the food (meal planning) but have been having to wing it. even though I haven't had proper planning there has been great Revelation it my quiet times in the morning and writing in my journal. it's been a long time since I've had something like this. God knows my heart and my intentions to draw an arrow to Him.

Secondly if you could pray for a current person who is in my life, but over 800 mi away, and seems to be hanging on to me more than they should. This week I have been feeling conflict over our differences and feel I need to have a conversation with them about taking a break so they can move on. Also that I can truly move on from my past and into Christ's light on purpose that he has for my life. Thank you!

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you to those who have prayed. I was able to have a conversation yesterday and create some space between myself and the person that is 800 miles away. We won't be speaking by phone probably till Christmas and I have also put him on break on social media. But it is a conversation that we had of agreement. I'm praying that he can find a wife soon, as he is much concerned about his age of 59 years old.

Also a praise that my health is much better. And I was able to run a 5k with my 66 year old mother today.

An update on the one that I blocked by phone. I still need some mental distance from him and his new girlfriend. Looking forward to taking 45 days off of social media. I saw some stuff, not fully, just small stuff in a search, that brings a bit of inner conflict I think between both of us. I have definitely felt I learned some things for the future concerning digital, phone and in person communication. I am thankful and grateful for two of my experiences that I have had this year. I'm a much better, stronger, and a step closer to a healthy relationship in my future.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessings in Christ Jesus to all! I come to this part of the forums as I see other members of the body here. I come here to ask a favor to all that are truly His. To those that are truly His, we have been given a new heart that loves our neighbor as our selves. Every day, my heart aches, as our neighbors are falling sick and the vulnerable are dying. Day and by night this is passing through the land. I would ask that those whom these words touch, join me in prayer to The Lord, to intervene to take away the severity(mutate) of this virus. If we come together as many into One voice, He will hear and act. This I know, as I know my Father and He knows me. He is so merciful and full of lovingkindness. If perchance these words touch you then please pass this petition on. In times past I have heard The Lord say, "I have heard the prayers of my people and I will....." And then it came to pass.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Prayer request, sorry for the list in advance but I appreciate all prayers.
1.) Conversation October 15th and wisdom for words to speak with an apologist I went on a date with a year ago. He's called me twice during the near 2 months I've requested space. He's asked for prayer in his message today and I will honor that at the very least.

2.) Breakthrough in bad attractions. A guy I did a video date with through an elite dating appapp, I found instantaneous attraction. Long story short, I found some possible information that gives me pause and I also felt insecure much of the time we talked by video. We both can't relocate but he wants to keep in touch.

3.) I'm starting a zoom bible study on the book of Exodus with a small group of women from my prior Church. Please keep this in prayer since it's been a while since I have really done some study. It's informal and uses the acronym PRAISE. Pray. Read. Ask. Interpretation. Summarize. Engage. After talking with the leader on the phone I think this study is with a strong group of spiritual women.

4.) Starting tomorrow till the 16th I will be doing a media break. Please pray that this time is used for God's glory and actually getting some stuff done.

5.) Finances. Upcoming paperwork for vaccine council, adverse reaction to Johnson vaccine. A case that's been filed with the VA for an adverse reaction to the flu mist in 2011. And just overall progress in paying off debts that I've been working on since 2013. Wisdom in spending.

6.) Witness in the workplace. My presence and popularity in some sense with my agency has been growing and recognition. Please pray for God's glorification rather than self glorification and humility to serve others. Thank you!

7.) Lastly to honor my parents and when the time comes that I need to be available to take care of them and that I am available and in good health.

Thanks so much, some of these are long-term prayer requests.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you to those that have prayed. I have some updates and praises.
1.) Conversation October 15th and wisdom for words to speak with an apologist I went on a date with a year ago. He's called me twice during the near 2 months I've requested space. He's asked for prayer in his message today and I will honor that at the very least.
It was very hard with some tears but we had the conversation and have parted ways since. Moving forward, after going on a date or a few I most likely will not stay friends with the guy after. It's too confusing.

3.) I'm starting a zoom bible study on the book of Exodus with a small group of women from my prior Church. Please keep this in prayer since it's been a while since I have really done some study. It's informal and uses the acronym PRAISE. Pray. Read. Ask. Interpretation. Summarize. Engage. After talking with the leader on the phone I think this study is with a strong group of spiritual women.
It went really well and I've been enjoying getting back into the word and quiet time. Seems like a great group of gals and the 2 leaders.

4.) Starting tomorrow till the 16th I will be doing a media break. Please pray that this time is used for God's glory and actually getting some stuff done.
The media break was really good for me. Also allowing the healing of my body after 6 months of training. I'm taking 3 weeks off from running.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How are you holding up sampa? I hope the distance is allowing you to heal and move forward. Please keep us posted on your progress. :yellowheart:
Wow!!! I'm so sorry that I missed this post until now. It must have not showed up in the notifications when I checked back in. Ughh. So long ago and now you're not posting here. Miss you!

Things are so different now that I have ended the friendship with the apologist but year after our dates. I think it's good for myself and him also. Thanks for your correspondence, it's mostly because of that that I moved forward with the decision. I know you won't be responding to this but I figured I'd give you some kind of update.:hug:

Other than that I came to this thread since my bill was finalized for the emergency room visit because of the vaccine. Unfortunately I have a bigger battle ahead, I will have to call and file a petition for the insurance to reevaluate. They didn't cover any of it and it's probably $4,000. I still have a cardiologist appointment in December to make sure everything is okay. Which is probably $1,000 more of test. Hopefully I can get done before the end of the year. Appreciate any in all prayers as I take my next step. It's been 2 months and I still have not gotten my amendment for what the ER doctor wrote. Once I can get the insurance squared away and the amendment for what the ER doctor wrote that I can file with the hrsa to see if I can get some kind of reimbursement.:bow::crossrc:

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praise: Spoke with a very kind health insurance person by phone and found out that the hospital has not submitted the medical records for the ER visit two months ago. The insurance has faxed them to request the medical records so that the insurance can be finalized.

Second praise, after 2 months it sounds like the ER doctor will have a meeting this Wednesday to discuss the amendment and they will get back to me.

Praise 3, having a personal day to take off from work and get the rest I need for my sinuses. Going to bed early tonight.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Update to the prayer request for getting the ER visit amendment unfortunately the doctor denied it (2 mth wait). I think my best course of action is to get my records from cardiologist and have them write that I have no history of bradycardia. This whole thing is surreal.

After posting this and cutting grass I felt is still soft voice from the Holy Spirit telling me that the battle is not mine but the Lord's. There's a part of me that seeks justification but that is not of God. Also I am convicted that I need a repentant heart because that should have not been my course of thoughts.

2 Chronicles 20:15
This is what the LORD says to you: `Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's. ... Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

And to Chronicles 20 :17
You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, oh Judah and Jerusalem. Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them, for the Lord is with you.

And
Samuel 17:47

New King James Version (NKJV)

47 Then all this assembly shall know that the Lord does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands."

Last edited:
Upvote 0