PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I would like to see looser and more orderly and far better enforced immigration policies.
This is nuts. Masses of desperately poor immigrants from countries with radical (sometimes Western-backed) Islamic forces come to France and live unregistered in squalored camps. It's a recipe for this kind of intermittent semi-random violence. It's like planned chaos.

If you like immigrants and want to help refugees, that's cool. Register them, give them papers, give them a job with a requirement that they have to work there, watch them to see there is no problem.
If you are not going to things in an orderly way as a country, what are you doing but arranging insane chaos for yourself?
It makes no sense.

The killer in the priest murder case was on supervised release from a French jail because he tried to join ISIS in Syria. Why is someone like that still in your country, France?

Excellent post. I particularly like this: "It's like planned chaos." So true. We, the people of any given country, must be considered on any immigration policy that involves Muslims. One can't be willy nilly about it. When the US can't pass Kate's law because of politics, felons get to run lose because they are illegals and it's better to protect the image of caring about all immigrants (even those that break the law) than the people the government is actually supposed to protect. France does this as does Germany. And the US is doing this also.

Upvote 0

rakovsky

Apr 8, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟67,675.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Caring about immigrants is good. There is a Church in the infamous or famous refugee camp in Calais. Caring about refugees is Christian.

None of that means zero control. Where are the border guards and coast guard?
Why is the West supporting radiCal Islamic revolts in Liby a and Syria, the result of which is radicalization of hundreds of thousands who have access to your cities?
Why?

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I just saw this thread in the featured header in this forum. God rest this soul of this poor man. I can't imagine how witnessing this evil impacted the congregation.
No, we don't need to learn how to live with terrorism. We need to defeat the terrorists who intend that no one opposed to their agenda survive.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status