Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don't mean to be rude; I'm skipping through it as 54 minutes is a lot of time now adays, but this looks more like playing with numbers. 701 BC is only an estimated time frame. I have seen speculation of 721 and even 740 for the taking away of Israel by the Assyrians (if I understand the video correctly, despite skipping things) A change in date of any one of those numbers would dramatically change the mathematical results. Also, I don't believe that the Northern Ten Tribes have been restored back to Israel yet.

If I failed to understand the video's point, please summarize the video for me and what I missed or am not getting.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't mean to be rude; I'm skipping through it as 54 minutes is a lot of time now adays, but this looks more like playing with numbers. 701 BC is only an estimated time frame. I have seen speculation of 721 and even 740 for the taking away of Israel by the Assyrians (if I understand the video correctly, despite skipping things) A change in date of any one of those numbers would dramatically change the mathematical results. Also, I don't believe that the Northern Ten Tribes have been restored back to Israel yet.

If I failed to understand the video's point, please summarize the video for me and what I missed or am not getting.
@Benjamin Müller

I will try to summarize it. The general overall thinking expressed in the video.

First of all, the basis for the video is the 1000 year, 7 day eschatology view. 6000 years from the time of creation, followed by a 1000 years (day) as a Shabbat equivalent. We consider that 1000 years day as the 1000 years reign of Jesus on this present earth when He returns.

Two separate routes to 2030.

The author points out not just one route to 2030 as the return of Jesus (and 7 years before - 2023), but two routes.

In Ezekiel 4 (Ezekiel laying on his side, God delivered the prophesy through Ezekiel ...)

One route based on the northern ten tribes, called Israel - 390 years apply to them. In retrospect, the 390 years begin with the Assyrian defeat of Jerusalem. Although Jerusalem itself not destroyed ( the Assyrian portion of that prophecy)

A second route based on the southern two tribes Judah - 40 years apply to them, Judah. The 40 years was a delay period so to speak, between Jesus's crucifixion - and 70 AD, before the disciplinary action determined on the Jews for their iniquity of rejecting Jesus begins (as they never accepted Jesus during the preaching of the apostles). Jerusalem destroyed (the Roman destruction portion of that prophecy, and in Daniel 9:26).

The multiplication factor

Obviously, 390 years and 40 years don't get us directly to 2030.

What gets us to 2030 is that God in Leviticus 26 (minute 34:37 in the video) provided some criteria (multiplying those times) for further disciplinary correction if the children of Israel did not accept His plan in dealing with man's fall into sin, nor harkened to His Words.

The video goes into the multiplication factor applied to both routes, as the children of Israel failed to comply over and over. They eventually will come around, although only a 1/3 of them will survive the final hard learned lesson.

Keep in mind, God's plan is to restore mankind , not just the Jews, not just Israel, from the Garden of Eden fall into sin. That's the overall big view.

The video is well thought out. And must be watched to understand and fully appreciate all of the math involved in each route.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Douggg
This is one of those videos that a fast click-through is not sufficient.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I started watching but there was a point that caused me to wonder if the administration of grace was included …so I hopped and didn’t see anything on it….

Is there????????????

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Douggg
This is one of those videos that a fast click-through is not sufficient.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I started watching but there was a point that caused me to wonder if the administration of grace was included …so I hopped and didn’t see anything on it….

Is there????????????
please explain what you mean by "the administration of grace".

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
please explain what you mean by "the administration of grace".
The time period we in in right now which started at Pentecost.

Sorry…. the word dispensation is better translated administration

Eph 3:2
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

There is a two point reason I ask that in conjunction with the video

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The time period we in in right now which started at Pentecost.

Sorry…. the word dispensation is better translated administration

Eph 3:2
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

There is a two point reason I ask that in conjunction with the video
The video does not break down history in terms of dispensations, or administrations if that is a better word for you. The video focuses on giving a biblical basis that the 70th week of Daniel 9 is likely to start in 2023.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
The video does not break down history in terms of dispensations, or administrations if that is a better word for you. The video focuses on giving a biblical basis that the 70th week of Daniel 9 is likely to start in 2023.
Ok ….One of the things that caught my attention was the use of the word beginning, which they had separated into 3 different categories (I think) but 1 John uses the word beginning 8 or 9 times in the first there chapters, but that beginning was referring to Pentecost ….

I was just trying to put some thing together ….no big deal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • The video does not break down history in terms of dispensations, or administrations if that is a better word for you. The video focuses on giving a biblical basis that the 70th week of Daniel 9 is likely to start in 2023.

Not going to happen. Dispensationalism's doctrine of 70th week isn't biblically accurate.

Dan 9:27
  • And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
First, he is the Prince according to the CONTEXT. The Messiah the Prince, Jesus Christ. And He has already confirmed the Covenant. It was the Prince of Peace who established the New Covenant church, took away the sin of his people, and ended their warfare. How many times does God's word have to testify to this before Dispensationalists accept it a truth? According to God's Word:

Hebrews 8:9-12
  • "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
  • For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
  • And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
  • For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
  • In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."
Matthew 24:21
  • "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
So therefore their theory has to be incorrect. This manipulation of the Scriptures by some authors is typical of both Dispensationalism and Premillennialism in general. Both systems of interpretation "read things" into the scriptures that are not actually there, and then make claims that their's is a literalist system which I have often testified against with Scripture.

Since you are Premillennialist, can you give us even one single Scripture that says that the great tribulation period lasts for 7 years? That's not from the inerrant authority of the word, that's based on their literal interpretation of the word. Or can you give us even one Scripture that says the believers will be taken out of the world before the Great Tribulation? Again, not a private interpretation, which some Theologians claim "may mean that," but any actual scripture that says that the church cannot go through the Great Tribulation and must, or will, be raptured before it starts?

Matthew 24:15
  • "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )"
How can they both be in the world and see the great tribulation, and have already been taken out of the world before it? And also there is no such thing as "Great Tribulation Saints." On the contrary, God informs us that not only will the saints be here, but they should be aware that when they "see" the abomination of desolation, they are to flee to the mountains. So from the inerrant authority of the Scriptures, it is absurd to think that the saints will have been raptured because God didn't want them to go through the wrath of this tribulation.

Therefore we understand that this is either their interpretation or the thoughts of your favorite teachers or youtube teachers. But it is not the actual word of God. Do you know of any Scripture that says people are going to be physically martyred by the millions in the great tribulation? ..I've searched the Scriptures for years and I can't come up with such a declaration. So this begs the question, where did you get that number? God's word is what we must look to for doctrine, correction, and our instruction in what is the great tribulation. It is not Dr. Dave Breese's book.

2nd Timothy 3:16-17
  • ""All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
    doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
  • That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good
    works
    ."
If we are to be perfect before God, we must look to His Holy word alone, and it will thoroughly equip us to know what is the truth so that we will follow the His doctrines, and eschew the words and deceptions of men. We have to keep the word perfectly clear before us, that we know the difference between our own interpretations, and God's word itself. When we faithfully bear witness to God's word so that we can quote it word for word, then we know we have truth. When we do not, we have only the words, ideas and imaginations of man's heart.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not going to happen. Dispensationalism's doctrine of 70th week isn't biblically accurate.
I am a futurist. Futurists believe that the 70th week is forthcoming. The video puts together biblical reasoning that the 70th week will likely begin in 2023.

Since you are Premillennialist, can you give us even one single Scripture that says that the great tribulation period lasts for 7 years?
I don't make that claim. The great tribulation will be the last 1335 days of the 70th week.
On the contrary, God informs us that not only will the saints be here, but they should be aware that when they "see" the abomination of desolation, they are to flee to the mountains.
Matthew 24:15 actually refers to them in Judaea should flee to the mountains - implying the Jews, who will have become believers in Jesus just prior to the abomination of desolation set up.

So from the inerrant authority of the Scriptures, it is absurd to think that the saints will have been raptured because God didn't want them to go through the wrath of this tribulation.
1Thessalonians5:8-11, is the inerrant authority that the rapture will happen before the great tribulation.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am a futurist. Futurists believe that the 70th week is forthcoming. The video puts together biblical reasoning that the 70th week will likely begin in 2023.

Will MOST likely not going to happen ANYTIME in the future. Their reasoning is not biblical.

I don't make that claim. The great tribulation will be the last 1335 days of the 70th week.

The 1,335th day will be when Christ returns and the rapture. The great tribulation FOR the Elect of the New Testament Israel, the church, will end. Not for Jews in the Middle East nation called "Israel."

Matthew 24:15 actually refers to them in Judaea should flee to the mountains - implying the Jews, who will have become believers in Jesus just prior to the abomination of desolation set up.

Incorrect. Matthew 24 is not talking about the Jews in the Middle East. God is talking about His New Testament congregation on the side of the cross, which is the CHurch with Christians as spiritual Jews. The mother that nursing Gospel to her children is Church. The church is symbolically Judaea.

Again, what we need to understand is that the church is the only physical HOLY place after the cross that could have an abomination stand in it. Those told to flee are the Elect from Judaea (Church). Not national Israel. Those preaching from the housetops (Churches) are the elect. Those in the field (at this time) are the elect. Those with a child are a "figure" of the church nursing children. Thus God is saying, "woe to the church! Why? Because "she" will be judged of God as the great harlot Babylon that she is. And that is why the elect are commanded to flee to the mounts, that they are not partakers with her plagues (Revelation 18). God is not talking about a physical mountain here, but KINGDOM. Again, when we read it in context and compare Scripture with Scripture for our interpretation, we have consistency.
The futurist's interpretation of Matthew 24 applying to national Israel or Jews isn't correct. They got the wrong Israel. Wrong Jews. Wrong temple. Matthew 24 is not about national Israel but the New Testament congregation of Israel. Spiritual discerned.

The Scripture does not say that. The problem with futurists si they are confused with Great Tribulation with the Wrath of God. The great tribulation is a TRAIL or TESTING for the Elect that must take place before God going to judge his unfaithful church. That is the wrath of God upon his unfaithful congregations which the signs in the sun, moon, and stars referred to. It is the shaking of His congregation.

Mat 24:29-31
(29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6:12-17
(12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The tribulation is not the wrath of God. The wrath comes afterward.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The problem with the "futurist" interpretation of Daniel 70th week is that they apply it to the Jews in the Middle East, not the Church because they believe that the church will be raptured out before the 70th week can start. Not going to happen. My position is that the 70th week is already here and it applies only to God's New Testament Church whom he made a covenant with! Selah! Not some antichrist with a piece of paper promising Israel a 7 years peace treaty with the agreement to allow the Jews to build a third temple.

I remember someone asking me about Revelation 18:24...

Rev 18:21-24
(21) And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
(22) And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
(23) And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
(24) And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

He asked how is the blood of the prophets and saints found in the CHURCH if this Babylon the Great is the Church herself.

Because it is the unfaithful church itself that has nearly always been the enemy of the Lord's servants within it. Unfortunately, this is something that today's church doesn't seem to ever understand as they look for enemies outside the church. Whether it has to do with political nations, atheists, etc. They often fail to see the enemies of God that have subverted God's word and infused it with man's word, masquerading as God's people right within God's house. The killing of the church is BY the church.

Revelation 11:7-10
  • "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
  • And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
  • And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
  • And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."
All who oppose the saints oppose them because they are not holding to the authority of the scripture that they preach. It torments them. They kill the saints (in the sense that they are not permitted to bring the gospel of life, which is the Word). The same truth as demonstrated in Revelation chapter 11 of the Beast from the pit killing these two witnesses "AFTER" they had finished their witness among them. This is the spirit of Antichrist in the Holy Place bringing about a famine of hearing the word (Ams 8:11). The two witnesses brought the light of life to the world by the Spirit, through the Word. This harlot silenced it!

Thus in her (the unfaithful church) was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth because she killed the truthful witnesses of God there until the Spirit lifts them up and calls them to depart out of her. Consider our example in the Old Testament congregation and what Christ said to them concerning the blood of the prophets.

Matthew 23:29-32
  • "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
  • And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
  • Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
  • Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers."
In other words, they were of the same generation (family) as those who killed the prophets, the same spirits, with the same spiritual father--the Devil. The same cup that their fathers filled and offered, they fill also. The same responsibility for killing God's servants as their fathers had, they have also. You see, these people believed that they were doing God service by persecuting and eliminating God's servants. The same as the church, Pastors, Ministers, and Parishioners TODAY!!!! They all have the same spirit to fight against the Spirit of God bearing witness to the pure unadulterated word. As saith the preacher, there is nothing new under the sun.

Matthew 23:35-38
  • "That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
  • Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
  • O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
  • Behold, your house is left unto you desolate."
And indeed As Christ prophesied, the Old Testament congregation's abominations have left it desolate. All the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel whom Cain slew, to the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, all fell upon that generation or family. This SAME generation of evil that is offended by Christ's Word continues today until all things are fulfilled! The generation of evil or the family of Satan will end. Nothing to do with 40 years generation of National Israel or 70AD.

One might have the objection, how could one living in the time of Christ be responsible for the blood of Abel, whom Cain slew. It is because they are of the same family, having the same spiritual father. They are the same generation of evil, the same seed of the snake, the same generation of Vipers with the very same spirit to kill the Lord's messengers. This generation or family will not pass from this earth until all is fulfilled. Note God says to them that all the righteous blood shed upon the earth shall come upon them. Just as God says of Babylon because he was speaking to the congregation just as Babylon is.

Luke 11:49-50
  • "Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
  • That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;"

Who is Christ talking to, and to whom did he send the Prophets--and who killed them? Was it the outside nations or the people of God's own congregation? Moreover, was the blood of Abel and all the prophets only required of people living at that specific time? Of course not! That does not make sense! The truth is that the generation Christ spoke of is actually the generation of evil, or the family who the spirit of Antichrist, which existed in the day of Abel that continued until the last day!

1st John 2:18
  • "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

The spirit has always existed since the fall! This is the same pseudo-christ spirit in the Lord's congregation that kills the Lord's servants and do so in the name of doing God service. Just as they killed Christ!

I understand perfectly why people cannot stomach the witness of the Word when it contradicts their church traditions and vaunted authors. As in the days of Christ, the congregation couldn't receive the witness of the truth because they were of a different generation, a different family with a different spirit than the one who loves His statutes and His word. The Spirit hides God's word in our hearts that we might not sin against Him. The Spirit that hungers and thirsts after righteousness, rather than personal justification.

Revelation 17:6-7
  • "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
  • And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."
The mystery or "hidden secret" of the imagery is that the Woman actually represents the congregation of God! It is this entity that is drunken with the blood of the prophets. It is the unfaithful church that has her lips dripping with the words of interposition to block God's precepts with the words of men. Or as God puts it, to have the lawless man (man of sin) rule in God's Holy Temple. This is the killer responsible and this is how she slays the witnesses of God. And this is why she must be judged. As the proverb, he that leads into captivity must go into captivity. That the blood of all she has killed fall upon her. And those within her are gathered together to Armageddon (Mount of Megiddo) where God will finally deal with them once and for all. Even while they sit in church thinking they are worshiping God when they worship the false Christ, the Pseudo Christ, with that Anti-Christ spirit that caused them to reject the truth and lean upon the doctrines of men. That is how and why the church is judged as it is happening today. All while most professed Christians instead are looking for fulfillment in a single man and the middle east nation of Israel!

Upvote 0

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Written to Israel and if a thousand years is a day. 30 AD + 2000 is 2030 AD then minus 7 years = 2023 AD

Hosea 6:1-3

1 “Come, let’s return to the Lord. For He has torn us, but He will heal us;
He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.
2 He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, (third day Millennium?)
That we may live before Him.
3 So let’s learn, let’s press on to know the Lord. His appearance is as sure as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain, As the spring rain waters the earth.”

And if this is the date of the crucifixion - Wednesday Nisan 14, 30 AD

Jesus said "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish,
so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." (Matthew 12:40 NKJV)

Day 0 = Wednesday 3:00pm - sunset crucifixion Nisan 14, 30 AD Preparation Day
Night 1 = Wednesday sunset - Thursday sunrise Passover
Day 1 = Thursday sunrise - Thursday sunset Nisan 15 Feast of Unleavened Bread
Night 2 = Thursday sunset - Friday sunrise
Day 2 = Friday sunrise - Friday sunset Nisan 16 Wave Offering
Night 3 = Friday sunset - Saturday sunrise
Day 3 = Saturday sunrise - Saturday sunset Nisan 17 Feast of First Fruits - So Saturday at 3:00 PM Resurrection?
Night 4 = Saturday sunset - Sunday sunrise
Day 4 - Sunday sunrise - Luke 24:1-3 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
(The tomb was already empty)

Church Tradition
Day 1 = Friday before Sunset
Night 1 = Friday sunset - Saturday sunrise
Day 2 = Saturday sunrise - Saturday sunset
Night 2 = Saturday sunset - Sunday sunrise
Day 3 = Sunday sunrise – resurrection
Not possible according to Matthew 12:40

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The 1,335th day will be when Christ returns and the rapture. The great tribulation FOR the Elect of the New Testament Israel, the church, will end. Not for Jews in the Middle East nation called "Israel."
The 1335th day will be when Christ returns, with His saints who will have been raptured before the great tribulation begins. The great tribulation timeframe will end for everyone living on the earth, and the millennial rule of Jesus upon this present earth begins.

Matthew 24 is not talking about the Jews in the Middle East. God is talking about His New Testament congregation on the side of the cross, which is the CHurch with Christians as spiritual Jews. The mother that nursing Gospel to her children is Church. The church is symbolically Judaea.
oh, please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The 1335th day will be when Christ returns, with His saints who will have been raptured before the great tribulation begins.

No. The 1,335 day is the LAST DAY when Christ returns with His Saints while we, who are alive and remain, will be raptured to meet with them in the air at the LAST TRUMP. This will take place AFTER the great tribulation and the hour of the judgment of the harlot (unfaithful church).

The great tribulation timeframe will end for everyone living on the earth, and the millennial rule of Jesus upon this present earth begins.

First, the great tribulation is not 7 years period. Second, there will be no 1,000 literal years of physical millennial kingdom in the future after the Second Coming. Third, the New Testament Church period is the millennial kingdom (not a so-called gap as most thought) since the Cross to the Second Coming with the number, 1,000, symbolically means fullness of whatever is in the view. Not literal 1,000 years.

oh, please.

:cool:

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This author of this video makes a strong case for the 70th week of Daniel 9 beginning in 2023.

Well, I watched the video and wasn't too impressed with it. He didn't explain the 390 years at all. The 40 years of Ezek 4 basically boils down to the 40 years x 7 x 7 years of punishment = 40 X 49 = 1960. 49 years being a Jubilee cycle. He basically wasted 35 minutes before even getting to this. 1960 + 70 AD = 2030.

And 2030 is 2000 years after Jesus' crucifixion in 30 AD. That's a whole hour of presentation in 3 lines read in about 10 seconds.

If, if, 2030 is correct, which it very well might be the case, it has nothing to do with the tribulation starting 2023 as you reckon it, Doug.

If 2030 is correct, then I have a good idea of the exact day it ends and a rough idea of how it plays out - and it doesn't play out as "Covenant X made on Y day in 2023 which will start the great tribulation in 2027".

If 2030 is correct, then it is related to the 80 years generation of Psalm 90:10 and is related to May 14, 2028, the end of 80 years from the creation of Israel + the 2 'days' until revival of Hosea 6:2. 2 days meaning 2 years which would be May 14, 2028 (18 Iyyar, 5788) + 2 years to 18 Iyyar, 5790 (May 21, 2030).

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Luke 3:1 throws a pesky detail into the 30 AD crucifixion date. The "15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar" commenced August 19, 29 AD. Jesus preached for 3.5 years would put the crucifixion date at 33 AD.

Passover in 33 AD fell on a Friday. (Thursday sundown to Friday dawn was the time to eat the passover.) Friday was the day of the crucifixion. The "preparation day" was always the Friday before the sabbath.

John 19:31. The crucifixion took place on Friday.
The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

The "preparation of the passover" was like the term we use "Christmas eve". Christmas eve and Christmas day don't always fall on the same day every year. But everyone who's in a culture that celebrates Christmas knows "Christmas eve" is the day before Christmas.

So thus the "preparation" was always the day before the sabbath. The "preparation of the passover" was the preparation day for the sabbath that fell in the passover week. This would have held true for fall or winter holidays too. They all had their own "preparation of...."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah and you can follow Paul and see he was converted (saved) to Christianity in late 30 AD or 31 AD.
So before Christ was crucified, Paul was converted?
You know we can do this all day.
And not only are Saturdays sabbaths but so are feast days. Making Passover a sabbath.
But I'll stick to my Matthew 12:40 point.

Upvote 0