Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need more time to consider what all you said in this post and that other post. I like your insight involving the 70th week. What you indicated about 82 BC though, that is still going over my head. I'm just not getting it, thus why I need more time to consider what all you said.

Greetings, David

I am back to provide you with a copy of Daniel 9:v.25-27 from the Jewish Bible, and would like to present it to you for meditation and consider whether this can shed more light on the interpretation of this much-talked about prophecy.

Here goes:

25 Know, therefore, and discern that seven weeks [of years] will elapse between the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Yerushalayim until an anointed prince comes. It will remain built for sixty-two weeks [of years], with open spaces and moats; but these will be troubled times. 26 Then, after the sixty-two weeks, Mashiach will be cut off and have nothing. The people of a prince yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. 27 He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering. On the wing of detestable things the desolator will come and continue until the already decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.”

In Christ JESUS,

Oseas

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know you addressed it to David, but this harkens to the 7 years of tribulation and the prince to come is the antichrist.

Yes, you are right.

What I have interpreted and understood by the Word of GOD, not from spirits of men, and have posted in other sites, I transcribe it as follows:

Daniel 9:.26-27 - Complete Jewish Bible -WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

26 Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing. The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over .(This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, as follows:

27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years].

(Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will rule the last week, the week 70th, by entire. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years].

What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders? Who are these leaders?
In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still in the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE is working in his strong COVENANT with leaders;

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th is in the beginning, and it is already running, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE and the leaders takes place or is applied for ONE WEEK, but there is a period of time AND EVENTS called or known as FIRST half of the last week that is ruled by the EVIL PRINCE.

... he - the EVIL PRINCE - shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 A.D., many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is "cut off".

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, but AFTER, neither in the midst of the week 70th, what is a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by entire.

I'm sure that the event above will fulfil LITERALLY in this last decade of the Devil's world - 2020 to 2030. The last week, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27, it is within of this current last decade.

Be careful and get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting your choice of the end date aligns with mine. How did you arrive at 2020 to 2030 AD as the decade of the Devils' world?

It is not a particular choice, but by the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. GOD is SPIRIT. If it aligns with yours then it is a confirmation of your interpretation and mine too.

God bless you

Sorry, I need to get out, it is 1:40 AM here.

See you later if it is God's will

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here’s my case just uploaded the video today.
You state in writing on your video that Artaxerxes 1 gave his decree on 1st Nisan, 445 BC. Where in the book of Nehemiah does it say it was the 1st day of Nisan?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

That’s why I don’t trust any ”earthly”
predictions of day, week, month or year. I trust more in real signs and heavenly knowledge, not the knowledge of man.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You state in writing on your video that Artaxerxes 1 gave his decree on 1st Nisan, 445 BC. Where in the book of Nehemiah does it say it was the 1st day of Nisan?

According Nehemiah 2:v.1, when he was serving wine in the month of Nisan (not in first day) in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, the king said unto Nehemiah: 2:v.4 to 6 CJB:
4 The king asked me, “What is it that you want?” I prayed to the God of heaven, 5 then said to the king, “If it pleases the king, if your servant has won your favor, send me to Y’hudah, to the city of my ancestors’ tombs, so that I can rebuild it.” 6 With the queen sitting next to him, the king asked me, “How long is your trip going to take? When will you return?” So it pleased the king to send me, and I gave him a time.

Ezra 7:v.1 to 10 CJB
7 After these events, during the reign of Artach’shashta(Artaxerxes) king of Persia, ‘Ezra the son of S’rayah, the son of ‘Azaryah, the son of Hilkiyah, 2 the son of Shalum, the son of Tzadok, the son of Achituv, 3 the son of Amaryah, the son of ‘Azaryah, the son of M’rayot, 4 the son of Z’rachyah, the son of ‘Uzi, the son of Buki, 5 the son of Avishua, the son of Pinchas, the son of Eli‘ezer, the son of Aharon the cohen hagadol — 6 this ‘Ezra went up from Bavel(Babylon). He was a scribe, expert in the Torah of Moshe, which Adonai the God of Isra’el had given; and the king granted him everything he asked for, since the hand of Adonai his God was on him.
7 In the seventh year of Artach’shashta(Artaxerxes) the king, some of the people of Isra’el, and some of the cohanim, L’vi’im, singers, gatekeepers and temple servants went up to Yerushalayim. 8 [‘Ezra] arrived at Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) in the fifth month of the seventh year of the king.

9 Ezra began going up to Yerushalayim from Babylon on the FIRST DAY of the FIRST MONTH, and arrived on the first day of the fifth month, since the good hand of his God was on him. 10 For ‘Ezra had set his heart on studying and practicing the Torah of Adonai and teaching Isra’el the laws and rulings.

It's what the Word of GOD reveals by the Complete Jewish Bible - CJB.

God bless

Upvote 0