singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray You bless this thread and open eyes and ears ... in Jesus name ... Amen.

military terms

seal ... the giving of the order
trumpet ... the announcing of the order
vial ... the pouring out of the order

6th seal

Revelation 6:12-17

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earht, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who will be able to stand?

6th trumpet

Revelation 9:13-21

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
For their power is in thir mouth, and in their tails: for for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

And the rest of the men that were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

6th vial

Revelation 16:12-16

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that they way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophets.

(note: the dragon, beast and false prophets are the three offices of Satan ... here is where the anti-christ arrives on earth)

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty,

Behold, I come as a theif. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

666:

666 means the arrival of the anti-christ ... you will know him for his mark ... that is to say ... who he stands for and who he serves with his hands

777:

This is when Jesus comes ... the real Christ

God bless

Reactions: James 1:27

Mukul Dharuna

Jul 1, 2017
Mumbai
✟7,701.00
Country
India
Faith
Marital Status
Single
ROPP Cap Manufacturers in Mumbai, India is a main maker of Roll On Pilfer Proof Caps (R.O.P.P. Tops) in bundling industry has as demonstrated its enormous capacity in assembling the aluminum terminations and Pilfer Proof Caps for the pharma and drink industry. We have the offices to make the terminations in all sizes conceivable.

Upvote 0