• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am frozen right thinking I have the Mark of the Beast from a hallucination. I don't want to be the false prophet I want to love Jesus and I am scarred that the hallucination was 666 and that it is real OCD has paralyzed me making me think God wrote my name out of the book of life I have nothing on my forehead or stomach now I am afraid I won't be raptured and that I have 666 could a hallucination cause that people see Jesus in me and I love the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God I dont want to be the false prophet and work for Satan.

• Prayers
Reactions: DennisTate

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am frozen right thinking I have the Mark of the Beast from a hallucination. I don't want to be the false prophet I want to love Jesus and I am scarred that the hallucination was 666 and that it is real OCD has paralyzed me making me think God wrote my name out of the book of life I have nothing on my forehead or stomach now I am afraid I won't be raptured and that I have 666 could a hallucination cause that people see Jesus in me and I love the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God I dont want to be the false prophet and work for Satan.

No...... you don't......
Dannion Brinkley was shown how it would work out in one time line but he was also told that our prayers..... our repentance...... our making wiser chioces can delay this...... or alter it in some important ways.

BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dont worry i have ocd aswell jesus knows what your going through its the ocd messing with you

• Agree
Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So i didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in the hallucation of the Yellow Cross it is just Ocd playing tricks on my mind.
yes ts just ocd the fact your worriied by it means you havent committed blasphemy.
people who commit blasphemy of the holy spirit would not care one bit

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So i didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in the hallucation of the Yellow Cross it is just Ocd playing tricks on my mind.

Yes..... the Scribes and Pharisees who accused Messiah Yeshua - Jesus of healing by the power of Baalzebub were completely unrepentant for a very long time after this. But frankly..... maybe even some of them genuinely repented later on....... because Paul may not have been the only one struck down and radically humbled. Your attitude proves that you did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
get thought cusing out the holy spirit saying i bet my soul on bets and saying stuff lke the lord demonic but it ocd not me he knows our heart my ocd messed up my feeling so i dont feel bad fpr sinning but i agree with god that its wrong but i already know im saved but ocd hates it

• Prayers
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks for the encourgment I would never accyase Jesus of being of Satan but my brain tells me I did in the hallucination so my name is still in the book of life. Is Statan lying that God wrote it out

You got it.......
you are being lied to.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the encourgment I would never accyase Jesus of being of Satan but my brain tells me I did in the hallucination so my name is still in the book of life. Is Statan lying that God wrote it out
of course your saved satan is the father of lies

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am frozen right thinking I have the Mark of the Beast from a hallucination.
A hallucination is not a real event, no matter how real it felt to you.

You are getting worked up over something that didn't happen.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A hallucination is not a real event, no matter how real it felt to you.

You are getting worked up over something that didn't happen.
So I will still be raptured and I am not the false prophet these satanic hallucations are just my illness and Satan is not really in brain I just long for Jesus so much. This hallucation scares me.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I will still be raptured and I am not the false prophet these satanic hallucations are just my illness and Satan is not really in brain I just long for Jesus so much. This hallucation scares me.

You need to talk to your doctor about these frequent hallucinations, your medication needs adjusting, or you need to take your medication.

Upvote 0