poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday was the 6.6.06 for us in NZ and while I personally dont see it as 666 because it is really 06.06.2006 which dosnt really fit the Bible 666 whic has no 0 or 2s in it..

Anyway it was interesting last night on the news here they had a married couple on and the woman gave birth yesterday. She gave birth to a baby girl, born on the 6.6.06 at 6.06am weighing 6lbs and her room number was 6 and the room she was transfered to after the birth was 6 [athough she did ask to be shifted to the room next door afterwards] the baby was born just after their other child turned 6yrs, I cant remember the other 6's in the story, but there were more... he was delighted and mother was not so delighted...

Les

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mom called this morning around 7am and she was frantic because it was 6/6/06. I told her to trust in God and pray... and not to worry.

I would think that people would be more worried about other things. Also, like you said Les, It's not like it's 6/6/66

or something weirder. A date is a date is a date...

Although, praying the Rosary today probably would be a good thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Counter-Reformer

Jan 30, 2006
New Hampshire
✟826.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
PaladinDoodler said:
Hey the date you really had to worry about was 6/6/66 (AD). I wonder if anything bad happened on that day? Or maybe 6/6/6 (AD)?
But something great did happen on 6/6. That event was D-day and implementation of Operation Overlord.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.