Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“False flag terrorism” occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy.

I think the false blame was implied more than anything else on the right to bear arms, and no one seemed to actually be targeted in this case, but the first thing that came to my mind was Sandy Hook.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“False flag terrorism” occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy.

I think the false blame was implied more than anything else on the right to bear arms, and no one seemed to actually be targeted in this case, but the first thing that came to my mind was Sandy Hook.
Yeah. I've even heard it's a fake town created and run by Satanists.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I usually do not reply to any of this nonsense but maybe this can clear up at least some of the questions, it's at least a place to start.
Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory
LOL,... I usually don't respond to any of that nonsense.
But that was laughably shallow, in my opinion. Nothing but emotionally indulgent disinformation and distraction. Dismissing evidence as not being evidence, selective and narrow choice of confrontation points...
This forum deserves better.
Try not using words like "nonsense".

Upvote 0