✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Too little, too late, it seems...

Nikki Haley surges in New Hampshire as Ron DeSantis slips to single digits: polls

Trump leads DeSantis by 39 points in FLORIDA: Poll shows ex-president dominating his rival in their home state after snatching a sweep of endorsements

Well, we will see. Hillary Clinton was a definite win by all polls in 2016 too.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, we will see. Hillary Clinton was a definite win by all polls in 2016 too.
But of course, she actually won the nomination.

Trump seems to have a commanding lead for the republican nomination. Maybe if he gets convicted on one or more of those dozens of counts, things might change. We can hope.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But of course, she actually won the nomination.

Trump seems to have a commanding lead for the republican nomination. Maybe if he gets convicted on one or more of those dozens of counts, things might change. We can hope.
Sure, she won the nomination. She did not win the election and is still angry about it, calling it a stolen election. She even wrote a book about it.

Yeah, looks like Trump is ahead now, for sure. Not sure that this is so much a commentary of Trump approval as it is of current regime disapproval. If you read the list of "crimes", they are mostly minor things. Made a phone call. Didn't file a document. This is personal, and the people sense that....I think. Time will tell.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sure, she won the nomination. She did not win the election and is still angry about it, calling it a stolen election.
So far, no one can show us that. You have a checkable source?

All we have so far is her concession speech that morning...

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.
We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Because Trump does not believe in America, he threw a hissy when he lost and insisted that the election was stolen from him. Then he incited an insurrection to overthrow the election. If he had been as good an American as Hillary Clinton, he wouldn't be looking at years in prison now.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So far, no one can show us that. You have a checkable source?

All we have so far is her concession speech that morning...

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.
We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Because Trump does not believe in America, he threw a hissy when he lost and insisted that the election was stolen from him. Then he incited an insurrection to overthrow the election. If he had been as good an American as Hillary Clinton, he wouldn't be looking at years in prison now.
Sure...it was all over the news. Were you hiding out without media the last few years? ;)

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’​

"Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.

Clinton compared her election loss to “applying for a job and getting 66 million letters of recommendation and losing to a corrupt human tornado. And so I know that he knows that this wasn’t on the level. I don’t know that we’ll ever know what happened.”

"He knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said.

Clinton also predicted Trump would lose in 2020 because “there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again.

Clinton: "You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said to cheers on the Los Angeles stop of her "Evening with the Clintons" tour with her husband, former President Bill Clinton. "

Same here: Clinton (2020): No, there was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level. We still don’t know what really happened. I mean, there’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover. But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, “Whoa, something’s not right here.” That was a deep sense of unease.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure, she won the nomination. She did not win the election and is still angry about it, calling it a stolen election. She even wrote a book about it.
Did you read it?
Yeah, looks like Trump is ahead now, for sure. Not sure that this is so much a commentary of Trump approval as it is of current regime disapproval. If you read the list of "crimes", they are mostly minor things. Made a phone call. Didn't file a document. This is personal, and the people sense that....I think. Time will tell.
If he wins the nomination and the Presidency (again) and begins to pardon himself of these pesky “process-crimes” will you have more or less respect for him?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you read it?

If he wins the nomination and the Presidency (again) and begins to pardon himself of these pesky “process-crimes” will you have more or less respect for him?
Sure, I read books like this when I get a chance. Clinton's book started off as a "see what it's like to run as a female candidate" kind of thing, which is fine, but veered into the typical, arrogant dismissal of the "little people" (i.e. those who didn't buy her policies) for being too stupid to see her supremacy. There is a particular kind of unwarranted arrogance on the part of this segment of Washington.

In the book, also, Clinton blames her electoral loss on Putin (repeatedly and she was integral in the Russia hoax with the Steele dossier fabrication), Bernie, the NYT and the rest of the media, and of course, the usual nonsense like "sexism". To her credit she admits calling half of America a "basket of deplorables" instead of "people who do not agree with me" might have been an error that worked against her.

Did you read it?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Did you read it?
Nope. She’d would have made for a decent President, but her time is over and she lost, and I didn’t really care that she lost so much as Trump won and was more focused on that end of things.

Upvote 0