4th Century St.Augustine Exposes Ape-To-Man Hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nah. He still just cannot comprehend what not being proven means, why science doesn't prove things, how future potential falsification plays a role in not being proven, etc. In his mind all he can understand is:
proven = true
not proven = false
Anything more sophisticated than that appears to be beyond him.
It was demonstrated by DR.Louis Pasteur that abiogenesis (aka, spontaneous generation) can never happen. Since evolution requires abiogenesis to explain how life supposedly evolved from non-life, our debate here is over since all theories of evolution are false since biological evolution doesn't have a place to begin.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It was demonstrated by DR.Louis Pasteur that abiogenesis (aka, spontaneous generation) can never happen.

Abiogensis (life from simpler biological precursors) is not the same as spontaneous generation (life from means other than reproduction).

Since evolution requires abiogenesis

Correct - at least partially. Life is a necessary precondition for biological evolution through natural selection to occur.

HOWEVER, there is also strong evidence that Darwinian processors occur in simple self replicating processes, which we would not formally classify as life.

to explain how life supposedly evolved from non-life, our debate here is over since all theories of evolution are false since biological evolution doesn't have a place to begin.

The theory of evolution by natural selection does not attempt to explain the origins of life.

Darwin and Wallace's theory IS contingent on life existing, but whether that occurred through natural means or supernatural means is immaterial to the theory and its validity. Life COULD have originated with a supernatural creator, and it would not make one lick of difference to evolution's account of the history and diversity of the biological world.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How long have you been following and reading dictionaries? I've been doing it for decades, so I think I would notice those changes slowly being made since Obama took office. But since you want to carry out a long drawn out conversation on this in attempts to side-step the fact that 9 out of 10 dictionaries say evolution never happened, I will place you on the ignore list for being disingenuous.

Can I make a suggestion?

I would urge you to check out a couple of resources that outline the current research and hypothesis dealing with abiogenesis.

Pasteur's experiment has absolutely no relevance to such areas of research.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution survives today only through politics. World Communism is the political goal of evolutionists -- a return to the pagan god-kings. Its a man-made religion with the purpose of breaking people down mentally and spiritually so they will worship the Gov't as a Deity.

LOL

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
ut since you want to carry out a long drawn out conversation on this in attempts to side-step the fact that 9 out of 10 dictionaries say evolution never happened

A giant lie, that is not true.

Besides, dictionary definitions have no bearing on the validity of a scientific theory, but as we can see below from the first few I checked, if they did, then they would appear to support evolution.

Oxford dictionary

The process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.

The idea of organic evolution was proposed by some ancient Greek thinkers but was long rejected in Europe as contrary to the literal interpretation of the Bible. Lamarck proposed a theory that organisms became transformed by their efforts to respond to the demands of their environment. Lyell demonstrated that geological deposits were the cumulative product of slow processes over vast ages. This helped Darwin towards a theory of gradual evolution over a long period by the natural selection of those varieties of an organism slightly better adapted to the environment and hence more likely to produce descendants. Combined with the later discoveries of the cellular and molecular basis of genetics, Darwin's theory of evolution has, with some modification, become the dominant unifying concept of modern biology

Collins

1. uncountable noun
Evolution is a process of gradual change that takes place over many generations, during which species of animals, plants, or insects slowly change some of their physical characteristics.
...the evolution of plants and animals. [+ of]
...the theory of evolution by natural selection.
...human evolution.

Mirriam Webster

: descent with modification from preexisting species : cumulative inherited change in a population of organisms through time leading to the appearance of new forms : the process by which new species or populations of living things develop from preexisting forms through successive generations Evolution is a process of continuous branching and diversification from common trunks. This pattern of irreversible separation gives life's history its basic directionality.— Stephen Jay Gould also : the scientific theory explaining the appearance of new species and varieties through the action of various biological mechanisms (such as natural selection, genetic mutation or drift, and hybridization) Since 1950, developments in molecular biology have had a growing influence on the theory of evolution. — Nature In Darwinian evolution, the basic mechanism is genetic mutation, followed by selection of the organisms most likely to survive. — Pamela Weintraub
b : the historical development of a biological group (such as a race or species) : phylogeny

Cambridge

B2 the way in which living things change and develop over millions of years:

Darwin's theory of evolution

Evolution is the process by which the physical characteristics of types of creatures change over time, new types of creatures develop, and others disappear.

Dictionary.com

Biology . change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Abiogensis (life from simpler biological precursors) is not the same as spontaneous generation (life from means other than reproduction).

False. Abiogenesis is the exact same thing as Spontaneous Generation.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Spontaneous Generation.
Definition of SPONTANEOUS GENERATION

Don't forget to scroll down to medical definition.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Abiogenesis
Definition of ABIOGENESIS

Collins Dictionary Definition of Spontaneous Generation
Spontaneous generation definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Collins Dictionary Definition of Abiogenesis
Abiogenesis definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Collins Dictionary Definition of Biogenesis
Biogenesis definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
God is the Parent of life, the Singularity of life.
God Is Eternal Life!

Your Dictionary definition of spontaneous generation
Spontaneous generation dictionary definition | spontaneous generation defined

Your Dictionary definition of Abiogenesis
Abiogenesis dictionary definition | abiogenesis defined

The Free Dictionary definition of spontaneous generation
spontaneous generation

The Free Dictionary definition of Abiogenesis
abiogenesis

Medical Definition
spontaneous generation

I've gone through so many College Dictionaries and Student Handbooks and they all say the same thing.

Biological evolution was proven impossible by Pasteur. This takes us back to St.Augustine's words about these natural philosophers and how their views destroy the humanity of man. Evolution theory is nothing but an ancient myth that was used to degrade people back then as it is still used for that same purpose today.

I have 0 faith in evolution theory.
dc87af595c171b4967d43736b347bd53--languages-theory.jpg

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
False. Abiogenesis is the exact same thing as Spontaneous Generation.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Spontaneous Generation.
Definition of SPONTANEOUS GENERATION

Don't forget to scroll down to medical definition.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Abiogenesis
Definition of ABIOGENESIS

Collins Dictionary Definition of Spontaneous Generation
Spontaneous generation definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Collins Dictionary Definition of Abiogenesis
Abiogenesis definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Collins Dictionary Definition of Biogenesis
Biogenesis definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
God is the Parent of life, the Singularity of life.
God Is Eternal Life!

Your Dictionary definition of spontaneous generation
Spontaneous generation dictionary definition | spontaneous generation defined

Your Dictionary definition of Abiogenesis
Abiogenesis dictionary definition | abiogenesis defined

The Free Dictionary definition of spontaneous generation
spontaneous generation

The Free Dictionary definition of Abiogenesis
abiogenesis

Medical Definition
spontaneous generation

I've gone through so many College Dictionaries and Student Handbooks and they all say the same thing.

Biological evolution was proven impossible by Pasteur. This takes us back to St.Augustine's words about these natural philosophers and how their views destroy the humanity of man. Evolution theory is nothing but an ancient myth that was used to degrade people back then as it is still used for that same purpose today.

I have 0 faith in evolution theory.
View attachment 251547

I repeat...

I would urge you to check out a couple of resources that outline the current research and hypothesis dealing with abiogenesis.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It was demonstrated by DR.Louis Pasteur that abiogenesis (aka, spontaneous generation) can never happen. Since evolution requires abiogenesis to explain how life supposedly evolved from non-life, our debate here is over since all theories of evolution are false since biological evolution doesn't have a place to begin.
Ooo! Someone to finally answer my challenge. I'm going to propose three different origins for life on earth. Please tell me how any of them would effect evolution.
1. Abiogenesis
2. Panspermia
3. God creating life by fiat.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I repeat...

That's a bad excuse to justify to exclusion of real education from the matter. You are trying to claim that ideologues are better than education and I am sticking with education over modern mysticism.

This is not a complicated topic. Evolution dogmatically teaches life evolved from non-life. This process is called abiogenesis (aka, spontaneous generation), and exactly what Pasteur proved could not ever happen no matter how much time you give it.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ooo! Someone to finally answer my challenge. I'm going to propose three different origins for life on earth. Please tell me how any of them would effect evolution.
1. Abiogenesis
2. Panspermia
3. God creating life by fiat.

#2 is the escape hatch evolutionists run to when #1 is proven false. #3 is the only one that is true and verifiable.

#1 & #2 suffer from finite explanations, and we need an Infinite Life to account for the origin of biogenesis.

#3 rules out evolution completely (Gen.1:1 -- "God created").

#1 is the explanation given to explain how life evolved from non-life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's a bad excuse to justify to exclusion of real education from the matter. You are trying to claim that ideologues are better than education and I am sticking with education over modern mysticism.

Asking you to familiarize yourself with contemporary research rather than a dictionary definition is justifying "exclusion of real education from the matter"?

You're either an idiot or a troll.

Goodbye.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Asking you to familiarize yourself with contemporary research rather than a dictionary definition is justifying "exclusion of real education from the matter"?

You're either an idiot or a troll.

Goodbye.
Well if education isn't true then maybe book burning is? This is and has always been the problem with atheists since the 20th century. When education refutes major evolution doctrines, they resort to burning books in countries where atheists have all the power.

Medical definitions don't lie. Atheists do. So I chose education of atheistic mysticism. And the more atheists change their theory to cover-up all the errs, the more people wake up to the reality that evolution is just propaganda for communists used to enslave and lay low the nations.

I have 0 faith in evolution theory and not ashamed to pronounce that Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
How long have you been following and reading dictionaries?

My entire life. I'm a pretty avid reader, actually.

I've been doing it for decades, so I think I would notice those changes slowly being made since Obama took office.

Oh, come on, really? Obama's behind it?

But since you want to carry out a long drawn out conversation

I think this is literally the first time we've conversed, and it's only been, like, two posts.

on this in attempts to side-step the fact that 9 out of 10 dictionaries say evolution never happened,

Where are you pulling this stuff from?

Nevermind. I think I know.

The-Anus-Facts.jpg

I will place you on the ignore list for being disingenuous.

Coming from a person who's told several blatant lies in the short time I've been paying attention to him, that's funny.

But I don't much care if you put me on an ignore list or not. I can still see your posts and respond to them, so all that does is make it seem like you can't muster a rebuttal to my points. I'll never understand why some people think that's some kind of real punishment.

'That's it, you're done it now! I'm going to PRETEND YOU DON'T EXIST!'

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
In evolution run countries like China, who profit greatly from Bible sales sold to the U.S., Christians are being beaten and killed for not accepting evolution.

This is a lie.

I mean, there's no nice way to put this - that's a lie. That is not happening. You are literally just making stuff up.

But, then again, evolution theory cancels out our Bill of Rights since our freedom came from faith in Jesus Christ our Lord which acknowledges that all men are created equal, made in the image and likeness of God.

...what?

This is some kooky stuff. I've seen some out there creationist beliefs in my time, but you're taking it to another level. I honestly can't decide whether it's sad or funny.

The best evidence against evolution is Europe! Europe is dying because of faith in evolution. If evolution was true, than living evolution should make life better. But Europe is dying and Australia and Canada has joined the dying stench of evolution and the severe damage it has done to western civilization.

Europe isn't dying. In many ways, they're doing better than the US. And what does it mean to 'live evolution'?

This is quite fascinating, though. Maybe it's not really lying - it's like you have your own facts. Very little of what you write seems based on real data - its like you WANT it to be true, so you assume it is and just work from there. You've concocted this strange, alien world where atheists are the source of all of society's problems in spite of the fact that they only make up a measly 7% of the world's population, if that much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Wow... I see at least two misrepresentations in there.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I know that's what you believe, but it's not what you can demonstrate. Especially since a lot of what you believe seems to depend on your own creationist fan fiction.

Actually, it's easy to demonstrate and impossible to refute. Faith plus Fact equals God's irrefutable Truth.

Genesis 1:21 tells us that "every living creature that moveth" was created and brought forth from water on the 5th Day. Science recently agreed since it announced that all life on Earth came from a creature which appeared in water, the last universal common ancestor. Meet Luca, the Ancestor of All Living Things

Now, it's your time to tell us HOW men who lived 3k years ago knew and correctly wrote that recently discovered Scientific Truth. Before you claim that it is a coincidence, remember that I have many more examples. Failure to reply tells us that you cannot explain.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Actually, it's easy to demonstrate and impossible to refute. Faith plus Fact equals God's irrefutable Truth.

Genesis 1:21 tells us that "every living creature that moveth" was created and brought forth from water on the 5th Day. Science recently agreed since it announced that all life on Earth came from a creature which appeared in water, the last universal common ancestor. Meet Luca, the Ancestor of All Living Things

Now, it's your time to tell us HOW men who lived 3k years ago knew and correctly wrote that recently discovered Scientific Truth. Before you claim that it is a coincidence, remember that I have many more examples. Failure to reply tells us that you cannot explain.
What you seem to be unable to explain is why you need it to be so.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
cool. Tell us something that Genesis predicts we will find out that we've yet to find out. Now, this has to be concrete. "spiritual" truths don't count. Science does peddle those.

Sure. Genesis shows that a Day to God is better understood as an Age to man. Genesis 2:4 shows that the beginning of our cosmos was on the 3rd Day and also shows that the first Stars didn't appear until the 4th Day. Genesis 1:16 Science has recently learned that it was some 180 Million years, in man's time, from the big bang until the first Stars.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/.../first-stars-universe-big-bang-edges-space-scie...Feb 28, 2018 - Now, scientists peering back into deep time suggest that the earliest stars didn't turn on until about 180 million years after the big bang, when the universe as we know it exploded into existence.

Since I've been posting this Truth for many years, Science is just now catching up with the scientific Truth written thousands of years ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.