Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Ok.

This is going really well, but there is a lot of loose interpretation - part of that is my fault: I will make clear next month that we do not just want any dream at all, but a dream that is specifically intended to support the ministry of the Holy Spirit (that is, a sin/righteousness/judgment type dream).

I actually had a dream of a single raspberry being taken from the shelf at a supermarket - when I was at the supermarket I thought about it for a moment and moved on; but now I realize that the Holy Spirit was encouraging me to be specific, in my request for a dream. Indeed what was meant for me, was meant for all of you, also: be specific about what dream it is that you want!

Thankyou for encouraging each other, that is basically the point of the thread - the Holy Spirit is imaginative, isn't He? All these dreams; it will be great when He is able to be clear about what the dreams mean!

EDIT: I just want to add also, that the Devil is definitely against us coming together, in the Lord's rest. If the dream is awkward or uncomfortable, we should still be willing to come against the Devil, that we not be refused the place to share our dreams.

Greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world - how much more so when we are together in Him!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok.

This is going really well, but there is a lot of loose interpretation - part of that is my fault: I will make clear next month that we do not just want any dream at all, but a dream that is specifically intended to support the ministry of the Holy Spirit (that is, a sin/righteousness/judgment type dream).

I actually had a dream of a single raspberry being taken from the shelf at a supermarket - when I was at the supermarket I thought about it for a moment and moved on; but now I realize that the Holy Spirit was encouraging me to be specific, in my request for a dream. Indeed what was meant for me, was meant for all of you, also: be specific about what dream it is that you want!

Thankyou for encouraging each other, that is basically the point of the thread - the Holy Spirit is imaginative, isn't He? All these dreams; it will be great when He is able to be clear about what the dreams mean!

EDIT: I just want to add also, that the Devil is definitely against us coming together, in the Lord's rest. If the dream is awkward or uncomfortable, we should still be willing to come against the Devil, that we not be refused the place to share our dreams.

Greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world - how much more so when we are together in Him!

Thanks for the thread!!! It is hard to know what a dream is actually about, but it is all about learning to listen to the Holy Spirit. And with some who may be new to dreams and things, may get some unrelated ones too. But it is sure cool they do relate and God encourages believers in this way!!!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ive tried to start this on another forum too. Such a good idea. Not many responses there yet, but wasnt sure what guidelines to put. Love this though. Prophecy things are coming out through this too, but Ive stsrted pming my friend with those I feel are "corporate" but not quite ready to be shared. I like your specifications on what to look for. It takes prayer and discernment what to share though. When I saw Future's restraunt dream I knew I was supposed to share that one I had.I wasnt sure at first whether or not to share it at first. It was very helpful to me too...hard to listen and know specifically what to pray for my friends in Christ about.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes. Targeting what the subject matter should be about and then praying for dreams and revelation specifically about that would make a lot more sense. But with this one being left wide open to wherever the Spirit wanted to go, I'm quite impressed. Not sure this sort of thing has ever been attempted before, at least among believers anyway. Where did you come up with this idea?

Ummm... I'm thinking this one over actually. There were a few additional dreams Mayflower received which she sent me in private that further confirm the corporate message we've been discussing, only they are strong and could be very offensive to some people. So I'm mulling over whether they should be posted or not.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Targeting what the subject matter should be about and then praying for dreams and revelation specifically about that would make a lot more sense. But with this one being left wide open to wherever the Spirit wanted to go, I'm quite impressed. Not sure this sort of thing has ever been attempted before, at least among believers anyway. Where did you come up with this idea?

Ummm... I'm thinking this one over actually. There were a few additional dreams Mayflower received which she sent me in private that further confirm the corporate message we've been discussing, only they are strong and could be very offensive to some people. So I'm mulling over whether they should be posted or not.

Thry might be better placed in a different thread with permission from future...

I'm learning also about this corporate dream thread and praying specifics Go to. So if a dream doesnt seem to line up with what you believe is the type you are looking for, let me know and I can delete it/move it elsewhere. Because I have a number of dreams and learning what to do with all....I love to see God working with them.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
House Dream

I had a lovely dream last night. Bobby and I bought this house for $500. But it was huge and like my dream house. It was all made of wood. And had a lot of room and storage. There was a huge backyard with the biggest tree I ever have seen. It had a big treehouse with a bird house. A bit older with a few cobwebs, but just a gorgeous tree house. Inside, was a huge livingroom and kitchen, and a room that didn't have a door, but one of those slide dividers. It had empty shelves that took up one wall of the room. Each section had signs for books, "A-C," "D-F" etc. There was a small bed in the corner, and a nice huge bed that had 4 pillows on each end of the bed. My idea was it was for sleepovers with a few friends. There was also a window looking into the livingroom. And my sister was carrying Lorena and helping care for her.

The weird thing about the dream was my mom lived there, husband, sister, and Lorena.

As with the other corporate dreams in this thread, the huge house here represents a church of the future; a very large church, the building and property of which will cost pennies on the dollar ("for $500"). This is in all likelihood because the coming fall of the world's economies will cause the value of property to drop, and with the depression that will follow, many will be selling unneeded assets just to survive.

This is a large Pentecostal church that Catholicism, through allegiance with the government, will try to shut down, as the rest of the dream will suggest. The huge backyard refers to a large amount of land surrounding the church, with the various rooms representing different ministries within the church itself. Treehouse = Youth ministry; Birdhouse = Nursery; "A-C" "D-F" = Bookstore; Living Room = Main Sanctuary; Bed w/ Eight Pillows = Living Quarters, as inferred by the words, "The weird thing about the dream was my mom lived there, husband, sister, and Lorena." The "window looking into the Living Room" likely represents the use of television cameras that are now employed in many larger churches, so you can see the services going on from all parts of the church.
Then the scene switched to me getting a new car. It was like a dream come true. My aunt Merry who was very much against God though, don't know about now, was in the passenger seat. Blanche from the Golden girls was in the driver seat. Lol. And I was in the back seat. I could have driven, but was letting Blanche drive, and she was driving through every red light. The light was green, but was turning red as she went through. :D That last part made me laugh....

Blanche Devereaux from the Golden Girls is one of the few characters in television sitcom history who openly opposed homosexuality. According to Wikipedia, "In spite of her promiscuity, Blanche was actually conservative in many respects. She was a Republican, plus she had a hard time accepting her brother Clayton's homosexuality, and still seemed to have issues in regards to his sexual orientation when he visited her again with his partner Doug (Michael Ayr)." This ties the dream to previous dreams, where as I have already stated, public opposition to homosexuality will be the driving issue that causes many churches to eventually be shut down. Cars represent ministries, and in light of the previous scene, it represents a ministry connected with the church above which a woman will head up. This woman will repeatedly and publicly expose homosexuality as a sin, regardless of public opinion. This is what is symbolized by, "she was driving through every red light." Despite society telling her to "stop," she will continue speaking out against homosexuality as a sin in light of scripture.
[Extended version sent to me in private]. I was wondering what the catch was... Then it switched again to cartoon characters. And a cartoon pirate was going back in time to try to save the Odd Squad... What he planned to do, I don't know for sure. I believe he was trying to change how that group of pirates thought of their leader. Somehow the Odd Squad agents wanted him to go back and change this, so the Squad wouldn't be shut down (i.e. stop saving the world from odd things if you have never seen that show). Where and when, I am not sure.

There was this group of cartoonist nice pirates. They were all in a plain white room I think was where they stayed. I would say about 10 to 12 of them. They were funny looking, some short and fat, some tall and skinny. They were playing with each other, sort of like loony tunes, but they all had pirate hats. The one who came back in time had good intentions, but made them different. Their eyes started glowing red and they started tearing up the place trying to be "Looney" rebels. They were fighting each other more roughly. Instead of "Looney" like, they were really trying to hurt each other. But they were enjoying it and they didn't want to fall asleep. They were tearing up the bed and feather pillows. Feathers were flying.

I understood if they fell asleep, the future would be different, but they didn't know this. The time traveller was really tired and was trying to stay awake, because he did know the future would change and he had made a mistake. He was telling them it was better to change and be this rebel way, rather then follow their leader.

It was early morning before the others started getting tired. The leader came in and they had to start their day. If you ever saw Star Trek, the leader was wearing a red outfit with the teleporter symbol on his shirt. He was upset the place was a mess and wanted them to get to work. Then, the pirates were walking downstairs, and that is when their eyes were glowing red a second time. It seemed like their eyes was even redder then before. They looked very serious this time. I would say it looked like they were very angry they had to do what the leader told them. The time travelor was leading the line, very tired, and was looking sad/worried. The steps looked like stone, and was a dark way down. It looked very dungeon like, I would say, with lights here and there. But I don't know if they were candles or what.

Sadly, the "Odd Squad" represents the children of the large Pentecostal church, which the government will be threatening to shut down for "hate crimes," in that their parents will be speaking out against homosexuality. The children are likely depicted this way because intermediate youth groups often take on themes like "Agents For Change," or "Allied Force," for example. The Pirates here represent leaders in the Catholic Church, who will eventually "rob" this church of their children. The one who tries to go back in time to save the "Squad" is likely a leader among them who becomes aware of what will happen in advance (possibly through an awareness of such prophecies), and goes "back in time" to try and stop events from taking place by warning other Catholic leaders. But what transpires will not be as he hopes. That their "eyes started glowing red" is a reference to their becoming angry, and fighting amongst themselves over what to do. That "feathers will fly" is an idiom for "There will be an argument." The leader of these "pirates" (in the red outfit) is likely a Bishop in the Catholic Church, since Bishops wear red. Some will urge opposing him and some will not, so there will be strife among them over whether to urge that he be removed simply over some supposed "prophecies" that may or may not come to pass. "Staying awake" here represents them staying alert to changes in Catholic policy as they argue over whether to act or not. But when the leader returns, it will become apparent the prophecies are indeed coming to pass, because they will be told to begin descending into a dark dungeon. This represents "descending into darkness" in their teachings and practices; descending into Hell if you will. The time traveller will be sad and worried, while the eyes of the others will again be turning red with anger, as they disapprove of robbing Pentecostal parents of their children but will now be powerless to stop it. Once they see it is coming to pass, the merriment of the "Looney Tunes" as seen at the beginning of the dream will be replaced with seriousness, and a concern for the direction things are taking.
The last part was the future Odd Squad, and they were hoping the time traveling was going to work, because odd squad was about to shut down. There was Olive in her uniform (The girl agent from odd squad), her partner Otis (the boy in an agent uniform who was in an "evil" duck group, but was saved and became an agent), Ms. O, who is the boss of odd squad, and a girl in a cheerleader outfit that looked worried, but she was some sort of leader even though she isn't in the show. Otis, the boy, said to have hope. They wouldn't shut down.The walls looked like a huge computer screen. Black with a lot of green typed letters. It surrounded them, and it was just them in the middle in the odd squad building.

That the Odd Squad will be worried represents the children themselves growing increasingly concerned. Some will tell others to have hope, and that they will not be shut down. The walls surrounding the room that looked like computer screens likely represent them watching the internet, waiting to see if the Catholic Church and/or the government reverses their decision about potentially removing children from parents who do not stop speaking out against homosexuality. That the dream ends with it just being them "in the middle in the Odd Squad building alone" likely suggests the children have already been isolated from their parents somehow, and are now awaiting their fate. That the text in these computer screens is green relates back to Blanche running the green lights turning to red. It suggests that the time is now at hand when declaring homosexuality to be a sin will officially be made illegal (with the green text finally turning to red).

There is nothing in the dream that suggests the children are not eventually transferred to Catholic or other Mainline churches who have embraced homosexuality as an accepted Christian practice, and that they eventually become legally separated from their parents by force of the State.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As with the other corporate dreams in this thread, the huge house here represents a church of the future; a very large church, the building and property of which will cost pennies on the dollar ("for $500"). This is in all likelihood because the coming fall of the world's economies will cause the value of property to drop, and with the depression that will follow, many will be selling unneeded assets just to survive.

This is a large Pentecostal church that Catholicism, through allegiance with the government, will try to shut down, as the rest of the dream will suggest. The huge backyard refers to a large amount of land surrounding the church, with the various rooms representing different ministries within the church itself. Treehouse = Youth ministry; Birdhouse = Nursery; "A-C" "D-F" = Bookstore; Living Room = Main Sanctuary; Bed w/ Eight Pillows = Living Quarters, as inferred by the words, "The weird thing about the dream was my mom lived there, husband, sister, and Lorena." The "window looking into the Living Room" likely represents the use of television cameras that are now employed in many larger churches, so you can see the services going on from all parts of the church.

Blanche Devereaux from the Golden Girls is one of the few characters in television sitcom history who openly opposed homosexuality. According to Wikipedia, "In spite of her promiscuity, Blanche was actually conservative in many respects. She was a Republican, plus she had a hard time accepting her brother Clayton's homosexuality, and still seemed to have issues in regards to his sexual orientation when he visited her again with his partner Doug (Michael Ayr)." This ties the dream to previous dreams, where as I have already stated, public opposition to homosexuality will be the driving issue that causes many churches to eventually be shut down. Cars represent ministries, and in light of the previous scene, it represents a ministry connected with the church above which a woman will head up. This woman will repeatedly and publicly expose homosexuality as a sin, regardless of public opinion. This is what is symbolized by, "she was driving through every red light." Despite society telling her to "stop," she will continue speaking out against homosexuality as a sin in light of scripture.

Sadly, the "Odd Squad" represents the children of the large Pentecostal church, which the government will be threatening to shut down for "hate crimes," in that their parents will be speaking out against homosexuality. The children are likely depicted this way because intermediate youth groups often take on themes like "Agents For Change," or "Allied Force," for example. The Pirates here represent leaders in the Catholic Church, who will eventually "rob" this church of their children. The one who tries to go back in time to save the "Squad" is likely a leader among them who becomes aware of what will happen in advance (possibly through an awareness of such prophecies), and goes "back in time" to try and stop events from taking place by warning other Catholic leaders. But what transpires will not be as he hopes. That their "eyes started glowing red" is a reference to their becoming angry, and fighting amongst themselves over what to do. That "feathers will fly" is an idiom for "There will be an argument." The leader of these "pirates" (in the red outfit) is likely a Bishop in the Catholic Church, since Bishops wear red. Some will urge opposing him and some will not, so there will be strife among them over whether to urge that he be removed simply over some supposed "prophecies" that may or may not come to pass. "Staying awake" here represents them staying alert to changes in Catholic policy as they argue over whether to act or not. But when the leader returns, it will become apparent the prophecies are indeed coming to pass, because they will be told to begin descending into a dark dungeon. This represents "descending into darkness" in their teachings and practices; descending into Hell if you will. The time traveller will be sad and worried, while the eyes of the others will again be turning red with anger, as they disapprove of robbing Pentecostal parents of their children but will now be powerless to stop it. Once they see it is coming to pass, the merriment of the "Looney Tunes" as seen at the beginning of the dream will be replaced with seriousness, and a concern for the direction things are taking.

That the Odd Squad will be worried represents the children themselves growing increasingly concerned. Some will tell others to have hope, and that they will not be shut down. The walls surrounding the room that looked like computer screens likely represent them watching the internet, waiting to see if the Catholic Church and/or the government reverses their decision about potentially removing children from parents who do not stop speaking out against homosexuality. That the dream ends with it just being them "in the middle in the Odd Squad building alone" likely suggests the children have already been isolated from their parents somehow, and are now awaiting their fate. That the text in these computer screens is green relates back to Blanche running the green lights turning to red. It suggests that the time is now at hand when declaring homosexuality to be a sin will officially be made illegal (with the green text finally turning to red).

There is nothing in the dream that suggests the children are not eventually transferred to Catholic or other Mainline churches who have embraced homosexuality as an accepted Christian practice, and that they eventually become legally separated from their parents by force of the State.

See I like the interpretation for me better getting a nice big house and car, but God's spirit bears witness that this is what my dreams mean...But this (pirates) was sort of a weird dream I felt needed to be shared, but not on this thread...until now. So whatever the dream and interpretation is meant for...it is something to look out for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But I did have a question about Blanche after googling...Ill pm you to not derail the thread. But google was mentioning Mclanahn she was a champion for gay rights...and golden girls appealed to the gay community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last part Blanche driving...ug. I thought I mentioned itt, bur could change the interpretation, but she did turn left and off that road with the green and red lights. I was relieved to be off that road and I woke up. But was thinking about Rue M. versus her character Blanche. Exact opposite actually...and this aunt of mine also has a couple different sides too. So I wonder if that could mean a difference turning left at the end. Perhaps even because of the consequences for speaking out about homosexuality... Or this could be one of those loose interpretations too....but just clarifying. I know one detail can throw an interpretation off.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I did have a question about Blanche after googling...Ill pm you to not derail the thread. But google was mentioning Mclanahn she was a champion for gay rights...and golden girls appealed to the gay community.

Yes, I was referring to the fictional character "Blanche Devereaux," not the real life actor Rue McClanahan.
Last part Blanche driving...ug. I thought I mentioned itt, bur could change the interpretation, but she did turn left and off that road with the green and red lights. I was relieved to be off that road and I woke up. But was thinking about Rue M. versus her character Blanche. Exact opposite actually...and this aunt of mine also has a couple different sides too. So I wonder if that could mean a difference turning left at the end. Perhaps even because of the consequences for speaking out about homosexuality... Or this could be one of those loose interpretations too....but just clarifying. I know one detail can throw an interpretation off.

I don't believe in loose interpretations, LoL. What it means is that in one of the episodes involved, Devereaux starts coming around to sympathizing more with homosexual love by the end. Though left out of your initial explanation, it means there will be some Christians who knuckle under to fear and political pressure, and "turn left" in their views, from exposing it as a sin to recanting and declaring it acceptable behavior (to keep their children).

The two episodes are referenced here, but I haven't watched them yet. I just know what they were about. ("Scared Straight" and "Sisters of the Bride"):
https://decider.com/2019/02/25/golden-girls-best-blanche-episodes/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I was referring to the fictional character "Blanche Devereaux," not the real life actor Rue McClanahan.

I don't believe in loose interpretations, LoL. What it means is that in one of the episodes involved, Devereaux starts coming around to sympathizing more with homosexual love by the end. Though left out of your initial explanation, it means there will be some Christians who knuckle under to fear and political pressure, and "turn left" in their views, from exposing it as a sin to recanting and declaring it acceptable behavior (to keep their children).

The two episodes are referenced here, but I haven't watched them yet. I just know what they were about. ("Scared Straight" and "Sisters of the Bride"):
https://decider.com/2019/02/25/golden-girls-best-blanche-episodes/

Thanks for clarifying. :) I don't always get to write my dreams down right away either, so those little "flash" details I tend to forget until later. But hmmm. It is encouraging God is revealing some interpretation to me. Receiving and writing it out is easier...but that makes sense now with Blanche.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for clarifying. :) I don't always get to write my dreams down right away either, so those little "flash" details I tend to forget until later.

I know. It's tough to remember everything. Details come back as the Spirit reminds you.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I love that you guys are taking inspiration from the Holy Spirit and running with it.

The connection with ministries is a quandary to me - to me the Holy Spirit stands on His own two Feet.

I think once we start to get in the groove of looking for sin/righteousness/judgment, our dreams will become a lot clearer - I may have to read them a couple of times, to get what the real sense of them is...

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love that you guys are taking inspiration from the Holy Spirit and running with it.

The connection with ministries is a quandary to me - to me the Holy Spirit stands on His own two Feet.

I think once we start to get in the groove of looking for sin/righteousness/judgment, our dreams will become a lot clearer - I may have to read them a couple of times, to get what the real sense of them is...

I guess these are more prophetical dreams dealing with Catholicism/homosexuality/and where things might start taking place...I moved my dreams pm for now...they are corporate, but not quite the purpose for this thread. I'm more of a receiver though. I don't know what my dreams mean. Or what involves sin/righteousness/judgement. I just share as I feel lead...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Lord is still confirming the message to me corporately through yet other dreams I'm receiving in private. They have to do with attacks the enemy is going to be bringing against churches, not just in Australia but Central and South America as well. These attacks - physical attacks in some cases, in the form of bombings - will actually be coming from the leadership of wicked churches and/or denominations bent on religious control of their regions.

I am limited in what I can post at this forum given the rules here. But if you wish to know what I am publishing elsewhere on these dreams, just send me a conversation. I can keep you up to date.

God bless, and your idea to post a corporate dream thread was inspired by the Holy Spirit; something I have never worked with more. It provides double, triple, sometimes quadruple confirmations of the things the Spirit is saying to the churches, and through several different sources all at once.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
It provides double, triple, sometimes quadruple confirmations of the things the Spirit is saying to the churches, and through several different sources all at once.[/QUOTE]

This particularly encouraged me - there ought to be ways of reinforcing the Holy Spirit, oughtn't there!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dreamt of a crusty aligator model.

Funnily enough, I have a crystal memory of my Dad tickling a real crocodile with a peacock feather.

It seems my recollection is in some ways not affected by my medication, when I am awake.

If you can brother, describe this in a little more detail for me. What exactly was the dream? You mean you saw a plastic model of an alligator, as in a toy model? What made you say it was "crusty"?

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
If you can brother, describe this in a little more detail for me. What exactly was the dream? You mean you saw a plastic model of an alligator, as in a toy model? What made you say it was "crusty"?

It was like a plaster model of a crocodile.

I think the Holy Spirit wants me, to be a little more upbeat, daring - like my Dad was when he tickled the real crocodile!

So with that, we will move on to the next month. It's a week and a half late, sorry about that - fortunately that leaves a good three weeks.

Upvote 0