PeacefulSDA

Apr 9, 2007
✟7,739.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
o kay..

That seems like a huge leap as ASI openly says they did NOT know who he was or what he had to do with Linda when he contacted them--> AFTER they had contacted Linda.

A high ranking official doesn't equal ASI, P.

Nor does talking to WT, equal getting the ball rolling with ASI.

But as you say, it is your opinion, and unsupported as I believe it is, you are entitled to dig your feet in and stickwith it.

If you decide to, good luck with your stand.
Peach,
If you read the info from the link, you will see the progression that started on September 19, 2006 and how it lead finally to negotiations to establish the ASI hearing guidelines.
To see and read this progression for yourself, Click Here

Upvote 0

Peach45

Apr 6, 2007
✟7,669.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Peach,
If you read the info from the link, you will see the progression that started on September 19, 2006 and how it lead finally to negotiations to establish the ASI hearing guidelines.
To see and read this progression for yourself, Click Here

I have read them many times before today, and then again today.

I do not see how you have formed your opinions except that you have fallen for smoke and mirrors and misreprentation.

Why don't you go to your sources look at everything before the date of the letter I posted for you were Gailon made such a bad impression.

And see if you can find one letter addressed to anybody at ASI. OR-- the name of even one person associated with ASI, who Gailon Joy talks to or about. OR-- Any references at all to ASI, or a resolution process or panel in reference to ASI. Anything at all, and..

I will gladly consider your view and stance here if you can do so.

Until then I just don't buy it. :yawn:

Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.