2nd Pentecost in Jerusalem?

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I stopped judging ministries from afar a few years back when the Lord led me into a season of reaping what I had sown in judgment of ministries. I was crying out to God in my despair, everyone around me was judging me unjustly. It was really awful. Then, in a moment of clarity, the Holy Spirit showed me that I had sown all that judgment the previous year by going to "heresy hunter" blogs and taking part in the bitterness of the bloggers and consuming all the slander and second-hand gossip.

Jesus said you would know His people by their fruit. Fruit can only be examined face to face.

My personal experience with God is that He can do whatever He wants to show us He is pleased with our worship. When I was freshly walking with the Lord, I was in a large church and obviously He was pleased with the worship rising up to Him because I looked up and I saw tongues of fire hovering above us. Mind you, I was born again outside of any church. I was a blank slate coming to God, I found Him because I thirsted for truth and righteousness and ended up getting my heart broken over the revelation of His holiness and my own wretched state without Him.

So here I am, essentially a baby in Christ, and I look up and I can't believe what I'm seeing. I look around the congregation to see if anyone else saw this, but it didn't appear anyone else noticed. But I did, and God did.

So what are Christians doing belittling or decyring God manifesting His glory!? It's completely Biblical! He did it in the Old Testament, He did it in the New Testament, and He's still doing it! Praise GOD! Thank You, Jesus! You don't discriminate against those whose heart is set upon You! HALLELUJAH!

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would just like to say when the "cloud" came down and God manifested His glory, it was only during very important events....

The Temple consecration
The leaving of the Temple
Jesus transfiguration
Jesus ascension

Surely if this glory cloud thing were biblical there'd be an account of it in Acts with those who walked with Jesus. Instead they got tongues...

I'm no one to say God isn't going to do this or that, I just am highly suspicious of it. Especially since it's normally the big ministries and ministers that "experience" this thing.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married