Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,906.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer hearts. May He bless each of you in inexplicable ways. Yesterday i'm sitting here at the computer and i heard this very subtle "scratching" kinda'....so i finally look over at the window, and a bird was fluttering right at the window, like it was deliberately trying to get my attention. I live in a city. Birds are scarce here. Sometimes there are birds very fleetingly on the tree outside my window, but not often. There is a windowsill, but the bird wasn't sitting on it, but deliberately fluttering its wings against the window while in mid air. Then, it flew over to the tree, and sits on a branch right outside my window and STAYS there for a while, finally flying off.

This is not the first time that God has used birds to minister to me or get my attention. He uses butterflies too. And light'nin bugs. And a star He has sorta' "assigned" to me (well that one's a hard one to explain LOL but HE does what fits the circumstances for us, His children, doesn't He?

I guess my point is that God loves to surprise and delight us. I can't really explain it, but it's worth a meditation, isn't it?

So on this Sunday, let's meditate on just how GOOD our God, our Father, our Abba is, amen? Praying that He blesses each of yer socks off as you meditate on how inexplicably wondrous our God is. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty - Fernando Ortega - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, you are doing something in me, I know it, I just don't know what it is. Thank you Father. In Jesus's name, amen.

Bless you Brinny. Happy for you.

Father bless all the people that post here in this thread and lift up their requests, not only in this thread but in this forum. In Jesus's name, amen

Upvote 0

redeemedbygrace24

Jan 1, 2013
✟9,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Father,

I speak restoration and double portion over everyone in this thread. May they be repaid for all that has been stolen or taken away by the enemy according to

Zechariah 9:12
"Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double"

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Iamnewinchrist

A Student, Servant, and Child of God
Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I lift up my brother, sister, mom, da dand myself in prayer. Please pray for peace in and love to overcome our Family and that God remove all of our negative thoughts and Ill-will toward eachother. God is amazing and Loves us too much to let these things just waste us away! IN Jesus name!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,906.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying in agreement, and for all of our families. The enemy is on the attack against families. Praying that God intervenes and ousts the enemy's hold on our family's hearts, minds, and souls. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Iamnewinchrist

A Student, Servant, and Child of God
Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Praying in agreement, and for all of our families. The enemy is on the attack against families. Praying that God intervenes and ousts the enemy's hold on our family's hearts, minds, and souls. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

I stand on this in Jesus Name!!!

Upvote 0

achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray that you will stop the devil from making songs play over and over in my head, at times giving me a headache. This was what started the spiritual warfare and I didn't realize it because it was Godly songs. But now I realize that it is not from you especially since it has started again. The devil is trying to make me afraid of being able to enjoy spiritual songs again. I pray that I will be victorious in this and that the devil will flee and not bother with me in this again. I pray this for myself that I will be victorious here and that you guide and help me, James 4:7--Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. In Jesus's precious name, amen.

Also if anyone is led, I appreciate prayers on this. Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FlowerGirl18

God's Girl
Aug 15, 2012
God's Creation
✟7,914.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I love this thread! It's so amazing!! Let the prayer movement never die out, and let the incense of our prayer always be pleasing to our God.

Father, I pray for your precious child (achristian2) that you would bless her and keep her, that you would protect her on her journey of walking with you. Please let her walk worthy of you, bearing fruit into your kingdom in every good work, and send down your angels to protect her from all the attacks of the devil. Keep her safe and secure in your loving arms. We lean on you for protection and blessing. Amen.

My God I pray for my upcoming long-term mission trip. I thank you for revealing my calling to me, for choosing me to live this life free from condemnation, sin, and bitterness, and for equipping me to do your work. Please continue to work with my heart, change and mold me into your image. I pray for a financial breakthrough so that I would have enough to go and serve you where you want me to. I realize I am not going somewhere where you won't be - you are everywhere, and what a comforting thought it is, that wherever I am, your love is the same in every part of the globe. Please reach out to those people desperate for you, and let me be a completely yielded tool in your hands. I want true intimacy with you, a close relationship. That is my deepest hearts desire. Amen.

I would really appreciate prayers about my mission trip! You don't have to, but it would be amazing!!

Upvote 0