sirender

in Romans 8:28 > ALL means ALL! Glory to GO
Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
At the library here I see al the books in front of me in my view - shelf after shelf - row upon row... each one a story - each one a life - each one an author who knew another and others who know others - LORD YOU KNOW ALL!!! and in EVERY PLACE!

There is NO space online or off where YOU are not present - where YOU and not aware of the heart state... From the depths of wickedness to the highest praise you are aware of it all for your name is above ALL NAMES in heaven and in earth.

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
holy living water wash over all.......

over all the earth - in every chamber of meeting --- every one ---- resolve the arguments - calm the storms - divide the spoil as you see fit for YOUR GLORY and name's sake....

Comfort the broken - deliver the captives - those in prison -- and those in prisons without bars.... oh LORD you know the types of prisons we can get into where there is no escape!

DELIVER!

Oh Deliverer.... free the caged birds..... in Spirit and in TRUTH

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This heart longs for you JESUS....
Holy Spirit we welcome you here....

Heal us - deliver us - send us out to seek the lost amid the dark - bring them OUT OH LORD! Bring them out into the LIGHT.

The lonely places - the silent rooms - the empty heart the paralized in bondage - YOU WERE NAILED TO A CROSS!!!

OH YOU KNOW what it is to be BOUND!

Yet YOU arose from the DEAD!!!

Set alive the broken soul - mend them in your hand... set them free!!!!

:clap:

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Oh may you know the depth of my love for you this day... you who read these words know that I am your King - Deliverer - Redeemer - my hand stretches to you to comfort you - to guide you - worry not for I AM in control... yes, I AM - and I know your affliction... Look now, I have proveded comfort.... it is for YOU.
I love you...

The aroma of your heart comforts me...."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
praying for deliverance for all the captives...Father may it be so, for You O God are our Deliverer and our Defender and our Protector and our Shield and the One Who delivers all those in prisons and in darkness. May it be so in Jesus name, amen.

My Deliverer-Rich Mullins (Lyrics) - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.