2020 to 2030 is predicted to be a time of Awakening by God.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
From your link: "Wouldn’t it be scientifically irresponsible of him to ignore the evidence of these stories? Faced with this dilemma, van Lommel decided to design a research study to investigate the phenomenon under the controlled environment of a cluster of hospitals with a medically trained staff."

My point is they absolutely have not been scientifically ignored in the public discussion. Having someone influential as Neil deGrasse Tyson citing scientifically done experiments in an objective controlled environment, we need to understand a losing argument when we see it.

When people have a NDE and see their body on the operating table without seeing that there is a very real big sign next to their very real body. The only conclusion is they are NOT actually seeing something in our living reality, our very real objective BODILY FORM. This conclusion isn't brain surgery or rocket science.

On the other hand there are many cases where a near death experiencer who is in the out of the body state while they are being operated on can describe the methods used to revive them with extreme accuracy which have been compared to other patients who are nurses or doctors who CANNOT describe the specific methods used to revive them....... so there is more to all this.

• Optimistic
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
p.s. that so-called "prophetic word"
seems totally false. False source. False message. False motive.

It takes a special level of unwise to attain the level of "totally false".......
I take this admonition seriously which to my thinking means that I should give
my debating opponents credit to the degree that their statements are at least partly correct.........

Matthew 5:25 "Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."

I could be wrong... but
I suspect that the persecution of Christians in all nations has been made
far, far, far, far, far, far worse because Christians have been told to
accuse their opponents of being totally wrong.... when in fact.....
their debating opponents are almost certainly at least partly correct on some
of their statements?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Gamblers predict the future, wall street traders predict the future, businessmen predict the future. None of this is prophecy of course.
Prophecy in scripture is very clear. It predicts specific things, it's very public in its declaration and very public in its fulfilling. None of the snake oil being billed as prophecy today is actual prophecy. Most of it is blasphemous nonsense.

If..... CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards back in 2014 was correct that there are
seven hundred and ten TRILLION dollars in the worldwide Derivatives markets.......
and over two hundred trillion in the USA Derivatives markets......
then it is obvious that the Priestly Bride of Messiah is in a special position to
at least attempt to keep the USA and world economy relatively stable by
shifting the world over from an extremely low valuation on human life..........
to a very high valuation on human life...... (and also much cattle)......
as is implied in the approach that Messiah Yeshua -Jesus takes toward all of us.

Mat 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

Luke 12:7 "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."

Was Pastor David Wilkerson's Visionary dream given to him in 1973 from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Theoretically...... the Priestly Bride of Messiah.......
assisted by your amazingly loyal but obviously flawed ally
President Trump... .could shift the world economy out of Pessimism.....
over to quite extreme Optimism.....
that could well lead to this........... :

There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

More information on a possible how to do this is available here:
Did going bankrupt in 1991 prepare Donald Trump for the office of President?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
But God no longer uses prophets since the completion of the NT.

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

There will be prophets, visions and dreams in the last days. But we are not to foolishly listen to them all.
If what they say goes against the written word of God, then they are not giving a true utterance from God.

Don't anything about this guy---I do know one thing, no true prophet ever asked for money! Nor did the disciples heal for money.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On the other hand there are many cases where a
Gamblers predict the future, wall street traders predict the future, businessmen predict the future. None of this is prophecy of course.
Prophecy in scripture is very clear. It predicts specific things, it's very public in its declaration and very public in its fulfilling. None of the snake oil being billed as prophecy today is actual prophecy. Most of it is blasphemous nonsense.
Economists were able to see the 1999-2000 dot com NASDAQ bubble. They were able to see the housing bubble in 2006. The exact parameters were nearly impossible for a mortal to see. I have seen the govt. expands the money supply. Real estate, healthcare costs, stock prices rose more than could have been easily predicted. A price of a Hershey bar rose from five cents to a dollar in my lifetime. One may need investing skills to survive. The Federal budget deficit is over a trillion dollars ttm.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

There will be prophets, visions and dreams in the last days. But we are not to foolishly listen to them all.
If what they say goes against the written word of God, then they are not giving a true utterance from God.

Don't anything about this guy---I do know one thing, no true prophet ever asked for money! Nor did the disciples heal for money.
“Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;” Hebrews 1:2 (KJV 1900)
But this was fulfilled at Pentecost. Scripture replaced the temporary gifts.

• Useful
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
“Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;” Hebrews 1:2 (KJV 1900)

The last days are the days just before He comes---there will be more and genuine prophets, but we must have the discernment of the Holy Spirit to tell the true from the false. It is the scriptures that say there will be prophets.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Your post is very good but.... your final statement is too dogmatic.......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus did ask for six large pots in order to do the water to wine miracle......

Elisha asked for oil from a woman who was in debt.....

Elijah asked a woman to cook him the food she had prepared for her last meal ......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus asked a young guy for his lunch of fish and bread......

I think that a true prophet will ask anybody whatever they are told to ask them for..... and since we all....... (and I am guilty too).... tend to idolize money.... .then Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is free to tell a real prophet to ask us to cast OUR IDOL - MONEY..... at the feet of a prophet??????????

Like many of you I have been really, really, really, really, really annoyed by the last five minutes of many religious TV shows that make a pitch for money before they go off the air......... If... they were shown that a specific number is somehow holy and inspired...... For example nine dollars and ninety nine cents.... or ninety nine dollars and ninety cents... or nine hundred and ninety nine dollars...... whatever....... then if they suggested donating that to any ministry..........

not necessarily their ministry..........

then I am pretty sure that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus would prefer that over a dogmatic request that the money must be sent specifically to their ministry???!

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The last days are the days just before He comes---there will be more and genuine prophets, but we must have the discernment of the Holy Spirit to tell the true from the false. It is the scriptures that say there will be prophets.
The last days began in John and Jesus' time.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So you were told by pastors who might not have been anywhere nearly as zealous..... or as gifted as Pastor David Wilkerson............
whose students according to former Satanist John Ramirez... were immune to the curses that he put on virtually any Christian..... but not on the students of Pastor David Wilkerson............

Can some people astral project and put curses on people?

The Scribes and the Pharisees of the time of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus were too lukewarm to bother with the level of fasting done by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus or his cousin John the Baptist...... so what did they have to do??????????

They had to do a Wrap Up Smear!!!!!

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you were told by pastors who might not have been anywhere nearly as zealous..... or as gifted as Pastor David Wilkerson............
whose students according to former Satanist John Ramirez... were immune to the curses that he put on virtually any Christian..... but not on the students of Pastor David Wilkerson............

Can some people astral project and put curses on people?

The Scribes and the Pharisees of the time of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus were too lukewarm to bother with the level of fasting done by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus or his cousin John the Baptist...... so what did they have to do??????????

They had to do a Wrap Up Smear!!!!!
People not grounded in the word can be superstitious and develop psychosomatic illnesses. May of them curable by right thinking.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The last days began in John and Jesus' time.

On that I agree with you.............

If the Ephesian - Apostolic era of the church had NOT lost her First Love......

history would have been different........

but.... it is OK because Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is NOT so weak and powerless that He is limited to merely ONE Ezekiel chapter thirty seven event...............

Could the prophet Elijah have altered history if he had NOT........

... RAN AWAY from Queen Jezebel and her armies?

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Would any of you debaters like to elaborate on the theory that this pastor probably put forward?

This may get your creative juices working:
Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Your post is very good but.... your final statement is too dogmatic.......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus did ask for six large pots in order to do the water to wine miracle......

Elisha asked for oil from a woman who was in debt.....

Elijah asked a woman to cook him the food she had prepared for her last meal ......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus asked a young guy for his lunch of fish and bread......

I think that a true prophet will ask anybody whatever they are told to ask them for..... and since we all....... (and I am guilty too).... tend to idolize money.... .then Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is free to tell a real prophet to ask us to cast OUR IDOL - MONEY..... at the feet of a prophet??????????

Like many of you I have been really, really, really, really, really annoyed by the last five minutes of many religious TV shows that make a pitch for money before they go off the air......... If... they were shown that a specific number is somehow holy and inspired...... For example nine dollars and ninety nine cents.... or ninety nine dollars and ninety cents... or nine hundred and ninety nine dollars...... whatever....... then if they suggested donating that to any ministry..........

not necessarily their ministry..........

then I am pretty sure that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus would prefer that over a dogmatic request that the money must be sent specifically to their ministry???!

Jars were to put the wine in---what was He supposed to do, have it levitate in the air? That was not asking for payment for services rendered!
None of your examples were asking payment for services. Asking for food is not asking for payment ---he asked for food and he paid her back the favor with oil. The prophet did not receive payment.
Again ---Jesus gave the fish and bread---Jesus did not receive payment for anything he did--ever!
This is nothing any Christian should anything to do with. A donation to keep TV shows going is a different thing---TV shows to spread the word of God cost money and they need to be supported. Projects need money, like building wells for people without water, that sort of thing---money to the TV personalities so they can have fancy homes, airplanes and yachts and jewelry---sorry---not a part of God's plan and a waste of money that could go to help those in need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Economists were able to see the 1999-2000 dot com NASDAQ bubble. They were able to see the housing bubble in 2006. The exact parameters were nearly impossible for a mortal to see. I have seen the govt. expands the money supply. Real estate, healthcare costs, stock prices rose more than could have been easily predicted. A price of a Hershey bar rose from five cents to a dollar in my lifetime. One may need investing skills to survive. The Federal budget deficit is over a trillion dollars ttm.
What is any of that evidence of as it pertains to the Christian faith?

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If..... CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards back in 2014 was correct that there are
seven hundred and ten TRILLION dollars in the worldwide Derivatives markets.......
and over two hundred trillion in the USA Derivatives markets......
then it is obvious that the Priestly Bride of Messiah is in a special position to
at least attempt to keep the USA and world economy relatively stable by
shifting the world over from an extremely low valuation on human life..........
to a very high valuation on human life...... (and also much cattle)......
as is implied in the approach that Messiah Yeshua -Jesus takes toward all of us.

Mat 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

Luke 12:7 "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."

Was Pastor David Wilkerson's Visionary dream given to him in 1973 from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

None of this is prophecy....

Upvote 0

twin.spin

Trust the LORD and not on your own understanding
May 1, 2010
✟72,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The purpose of where Scriptures speak about the coming of Christ was not for someone to ultimately do this....
images

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
partly correct on some
of their statements?!
no.
when the origin is the enemy of Christ, it is not partly correct.
when the motive is contrary to Christ, it is not partly correct.
when the results are more tickled ears going astray, it is not partly correct.

Upvote 0