2020 to 2030 is predicted to be a time of Awakening by God.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Until the year 2000 I did not know that there were Christians who still got
amazingly accurate and powerful messages directly from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

My wife has proven to me over and over again that what was available in the first
century is still available and my impression is that Hank Kunneman is the real deal.
This is a profoundly encouraging and powerful message that you should not miss.

“2020: The Decade of Difference—What is God Saying?” - Hank Kunneman - Opening The Heavens Conference 2019

“2020: The Decade of Difference—What is God Saying?” - Hank Kunneman - Opening The Heavens Conference 2019
Explore what the future holds as Pastor Hank Kunneman gives a prophetic forecast for 2020 and shares how believers can be fearless in the face of troubling times from Opening The Heavens Conference in Omaha, Nebraska.

Last edited:

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until the year 2000 I did not know that there were Christians who still got
amazingly accurate and powerful messages directly from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

My wife has proven to me over and over again that what was available in the first
century is still available and my impression is that Hank Kunneman is the real deal.
This is a profoundly encouraging and powerful message that you should not miss.

Charismatic “Prophet” Says Abortion Gives Demons the “Blood Right” To Carry Out Mass Shootings

Charismatic "Prophet" Says Abortion Gives Demons the "Blood Right" To Carry Out Mass Shootings

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Charismatic “Prophet” Says Abortion Gives Demons the “Blood Right” To Carry Out Mass Shootings

Charismatic "Prophet" Says Abortion Gives Demons the "Blood Right" To Carry Out Mass Shootings

Yes.......... there is logic in that.......

Have you noticed the riddle in the name RU486?

It is a sentence.... Are You For Eighty Sixing your child?

Are you.... even the mother... in favour of refusing service to your child?????

And the father.... where is dad at....... off chasing a different woman now??????

Eighty-six, eighty-sixed, 86, 86ed, or 86'd is American English slang for getting rid of something by burying it, ejecting someone, or refusing service.

Mifepristone - Wikipedia

Mifepristone, also known as RU-486, is a medication typically used in combination with misoprostol to bring about an abortion during pregnancy.[1] This combination is 97% effective during the first 63 days of pregnancy.[2] It is also effective in the second trimester of pregnancy.[3][4] Effectiveness should be verified two weeks after use.[1] It is taken by mouth.

By our ways of living we can open the door to a wind but reap something far, far worse....

Hosea 8:7 "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up."

When our grandparents Eve and Adam at the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil this seemed like small thing.... but it opened up a huge door to the dark side of the force...... who had already practiced his ways by leading a third of the angels astray.

Dr. Richard Eby's Near-Death Experience and the Second Coming of Christ

Jesus hesitated as I tried to capture the immensity of his explanations.

"You must understand, my son, that original creation mirrored the composition and perfection of Person-God. All creation vibrated in unison with us! There was total accord and harmony everywhere as the whole creation was resonating with and in God!

"Each separate thing or being thus carried out an appointed task in our scheme for the universe. A heaven-form of music resulted as even the stars sang in their appointed circuits. Here in paradise you are hearing these melodious vibrations directly upon your new mind, undistorted. On Earth you heard distorted sounds through the air waves. Throughout heaven the music flows from my throne, uninterrupted, undefiled, and peace-giving."

Jesus paused again.

"My book tells of the time when Lucifer's rebellion in heaven changed some things. He sought to usurp my Father's throne, assume his position as the most high God, and to rule the universe. For that blasphemy Lucifer was cast from heaven to Earth; in fact, I saw him fall as a bolt of lightning! In a tantrum of hate and rage over being deposed so fast he and his fallen angels disfigured our perfect Earth. It became void and uninhabitable. For punishment befitting his enemy of God, Lucifer was given a new name, Satan, since he was the self-appointed 'adversary' of the Almighty. Anything that God had made, Satan would attempt to destroy from then on. As Lucifer he had been created the highest angel about the throne, one of his assignments and talents being the chief musician in charge of worship and music. In his rebellious anger he set about destroying harmony on and in the Earth from then on. That is why the Earth where he operates now is out of harmony with God's other creations. In my book we call this disharmony 'sin', because it defies God's will that even the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show his handiwork.

"But be of good cheer, my son. The Father has permitted me to overcome Satan's world system of sin, and to destroy the works of Satan, and to re-establish righteousness in the hearts of my friends. Eventually in his chosen time he will restore all creation as it once was, in him!"

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.......... there is logic in that.......

Have you noticed the riddle in the name RU486?

It is a sentence.... Are You For Eighty Sixing your child?

Are you.... even the mother... in favour of refusing service to your child?????

Mifepristone - Wikipedia

By our ways of living we can open the door to a wind but reap something far, far worse....

Hosea 8:7 "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up."

When our grandparents Eve and Adam at the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil this seemed like small thing.... but it opened up a huge door to the dark side of the force...... who had already practiced his ways by leading a third of the angels astray.

Dr. Richard Eby's Near-Death Experience and the Second Coming of Christ
But God no longer uses prophets since the completion of the NT.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sounds like snake oil.

Well worth listening to though..........
My wife got me to listen to part of this yesterday evening and now I listened to the full interview..... It is very powerful and profoundly encouraging indeed!

I think that he is correct we too easily fall into fear.... I did this over and over and over again since the 1970's.... We saw the anti-Christ here and saw the anti-Christ over there..... and we tended to forget about the outpouring of the Holy Spirit!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
But God no longer uses prophets since the completion of the NT.

That is what you and I were taught by Lukewarm teachers.....
who want to excuse their lack of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

My teachers were Lukewarm as well and logic like that is how they excuse
their lack of gifts of the Holy Spirit.

If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is truly invited into somebody's life and home and heart and mind..... will Messiah have nothing powerful or encouraging to teach us???????

Revelation 3
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is what you and I were taught by Lukewarm teachers.....
who want to excuse their lack of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

My teachers were Lukewarm as well and logic like that is how they excuse
their lack of gifts of the Holy Spirit.

If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is truly invited into somebody's life and home and heart and mind..... will Messiah have nothing powerful or encouraging to teach us???????

Revelation 3
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
I used to be Charismatic and have seen too much to take today's "prophets" seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hmm. A "church" that features a light show, a "clergy couple," and the evangelist making an appeal for contributions in the first paragraph of his remarks.

There is something powerful when both husband and wife are in a similar
mind set of genuine zeal to live by the words of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

I have to admit that relative to what Messiah Yeshua -Jesus has for His Bride......
what has been is like a desert but something far better is coming........

"Let me share....... my vision on the '93 too.
In Shepherd Rod of '93....... The LORD told me I'm raising up
the Spirit of Cyrus .... in the north east....... in the land of the chicadee.

The people have been starving to death ... so I'm sending Cyrus and
raising him up to bring a new move in
. And he will call those things that are not
as though they were...... and this will be a new movement........ The chicadee in Toronto is
the main bird....... The chicadee will have the crest...... he'll have my authority on his crest......

and he will begin to feed the people..... again the food that brings health." (Bob Jones)

That statement was made after the 35 minute mark in this video:

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There is something powerful when both husband and wife are in a similar
mind set of genuine zeal to live by the words of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.
Of course, but that wasn't what I referred to in my reply.

That statement was made after the 35 minute mark in this video:
Best I can tell, this comment was not intended for me.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I rather think that God will be quietly drawing his people "out of her" in the near future.

There is a time and a place for that approach as well......
and that works for a percentage of people but.......
for others......... a different method may be needed?

Isaiah 49:13 "Shout for joy, O heavens! And rejoice, O earth!
Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains!
For the LORD has comforted His people
And will have compassion on His afflicted."

There isn't simply one and only one approach that Messiah takes with us.....
we are all so very, very different and many of us respond to a different type of
message.

Luke 7

“They are like children who sit in the market place and call to one another, and they say, ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not weep.’

“For John the Baptist has come eating no bread and drinking no wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon!’

“The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a [fn]drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and [fn]sinners!’

“Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children.”

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a time and a place for that approach as well......
and that works for a percentage of people but.......
for others......... a different method may be needed?

Isaiah 49:13 "Shout for joy, O heavens! And rejoice, O earth!
Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains!
For the LORD has comforted His people
And will have compassion on His afflicted."

There isn't simply one and only one approach that Messiah takes with us.....
we are all so very, very different and many of us respond to a different type of
message.

Luke 7

“They are like children who sit in the market place and call to one another, and they say, ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not weep.’

“For John the Baptist has come eating no bread and drinking no wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon!’

“The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a [fn]drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and [fn]sinners!’

“Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children.”

It is true that some will come late to the party. God will gather all his sheep into his fold.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course, but that wasn't what I referred to in my reply.

Best I can tell, this comment was not intended for me.

So you don't think that there is some validity to the statement that at this time
the Bride of Messiah is practically starving to death in comparison to what is theoretically possible when blessings are truly poured out?

"Let me share....... my vision on the '93 too.
In Shepherd Rod of '93....... The LORD told me I'm raising up
the Spirit of Cyrus .... in the north east....... in the land of the chicadee.

The people have been starving to death ... so I'm sending Cyrus and
raising him up to bring a new move in
. And he will call those things that are not
as though they were...... and this will be a new movement........ The chicadee in Toronto is
the main bird....... The chicadee will have the crest...... he'll have my authority on his crest......

and he will begin to feed the people..... again the food that brings health." (Bob Jones)

Revelation 12 "This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels."

If Satan is truly deceiving the whole world......
then isn't it obvious that the people who are truly serving God will experience problems
during that era?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is true that some will come late to the party.

Jesus most instructive words were "Occupy, until I return".

But...... although I was kind of "busy" at this and that since the 1980's I've been shown
by my wife and her gifted friends that I need to take a whole new look at this verse.....

Matthew 7

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

“For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

“For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

Lukewarm teachers will teach us about Lukewarmness..... and will claim that it is great.... but now I am convinced that there is much more available than I imagined possible for my first thirty years as a Christian!

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So you don't think that there is some validity to the statement that at this time
the Bride of Messiah is practically starving to death in comparison to what is theoretically possible when blessings are truly poured out?
Dennis, I don't even know what that has to do with what I wrote, let alone agree or disagree with it.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But...... although I was kind of "busy" at this and that since the 1980's I've been shown
by my wife and her gifted friends that I need to take a whole new look at this verse.....

Matthew 7

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

Lukewarm teachers will teach us about Lukewarmness..... and will claim that it is great.... but now I am convinced that there is much more available than I imagined possible for my first thirty years as a Christian!

By occupy I assume Jesus meant to exercise our various spiritual gifts. Preaching is not one of my gifts.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I used to be Charismatic and have seen too much to take today's "prophets" seriously.

Yes.... I can see how the crooked ones would turn you off......
talented actors don't all make a living in Hollywood... some of them invade the Bride of Messiah!

But I do believe though that we are going into a time period when liars.... who try to lie within the church may come to realize that the days of the power level within the church exhibited to Ananias and Sapphira are coming again.......

Acts 5

But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property,

and kept back some of the price for himself, with his wife’s [fn]full knowledge, and bringing a portion of it, he laid it at the apostles’ feet.

But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land?

“While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not [fn]under your control? Why is it that you have [fn]conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

And as he heard these words, Ananias fell down and breathed his last; and great fear came over all who heard of it.

The young men got up and covered him up, and after carrying him out, they buried him.

Now there elapsed an interval of about three hours, and his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.

Now there elapsed an interval of about three hours, and his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.

Then Peter said to her, “Why is it that you have agreed together to put the Spirit of the Lord to the test? Behold, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out as well.

And immediately she fell at his feet and breathed her last, and the young men came in and found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
By occupy I assume Jesus meant to exercise our various spiritual gifts. Preaching is not one of my gifts.

I've never really preached either but
the very fact that you and I are investigating this phenomena can help to put
this potentially powerful information in front of many people whose lives may well
be transformed by this.

I would also recommend investigating this guy Mario Murillo. In my opinion he is truly sincere and would be scared to lie about what he has seen happen.

Upvote 0