Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Haven't seen it, and won't be seeing it. I already had a low opinion of Dinesh D'Souza, and this is likely another foray into getting really loose with the facts, or at the very least...taking a nugget of truth and turning it into fear-mongering, wild speculation. I have no idea how that guy keeps getting attention, other than being ridiculous. Same guy who still tries to pin Nazi Germany on Darwin and atheism. *yawn*

Btodd

Upvote 0

joshhuntnm

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
✟23,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So this is something I don't understand, Obama is supposedly "anti-colonial" why is that a bad thing? Why should we or anyone be for colonialism? Weren't our founding fathers anti-colonial?
Good Question. He explains that in the movie, pointing out that Americans were anti-colonial in our struggle for independence. this anti-colonialism is different. it assumes the poor are poor because the rich have taken from them. It assumes that rich white people from the west are the problem and the solution is to deminish them. I am not explaining all that well. Gotta see the movie.

Upvote 0

Crusader05

Veteran
Jan 23, 2005
Omaha, NE
✟22,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good Question. He explains that in the movie, pointing out that Americans were anti-colonial in our struggle for independence. this anti-colonialism is different. it assumes the poor are poor because the rich have taken from them. It assumes that rich white people from the west are the problem and the solution is to deminish them. I am not explaining all that well. Gotta see the movie.

I'm not going to see it. I know the jist of it and it's crap. He's saying Obama is 'anti-western' because of the way he was raised, because he has an African father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexBP

Apr 20, 2010
Virginia
✟10,340.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This makes no sense at all. Obama's foreign policy consists of having the mostly white and wealthy American military relentlessly kill civilians who are poor and not white in places such as Yemen and Afghanistan. If Obama dislikes "rich white people from the west", then why does he kill so many poor, dark-skinned people from the East?

Upvote 0