2003 Double Consonant/Vowel Word Game (with Bonus Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Yes Lord, and may we realize the awesome blessing of knowing Jesus and the assurance that those of us who are born again will enjoy the ultimate blessing of eternal fellowship together with our Saviour. How thankful and grateful we are that our salvation is secure and not based on feelings or thoughts or opinions. Glory to God and Praise Jesus forever!

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there is just something about that Name! How Sweet and Precious it is to fellowship with those redeemed by His priceless Blood. If there was no blessing at all but to taste His salvation, what other blessing could we desire! There have been bad moments for me in these forums, or so I thought, but in the end God has made them all for my good and I rejoice in them all. When all seems lost, what a sight to see that old Lighthouse and carry all griefs and pains there and lay them at His feet!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
New Title? Hmmmm.....:scratch: .......lemme see......well uh.....er......ummmm.
......oh my.......goodness.....new title.....how about...un no.....OH, we could maybe call it....uh.... no, I guess not.... well maybe........oh dear........ug.....
*pain........why not..oh gotta be something better........uh could I buy a vowel?.......:scratch: .....ya know what? I can't think of a name because the chorus of that old hymn we used to sing in Church keeps running through my mind, and stopping me from thinking. You know, that old Hymn "Count Your Blessings" The chorus goes like:

Count your blessings -
name them one by one;
Count your blessings -
see what God hath done;
Count your blessings -
name them one by one;
Count your many blessings -
see what God hath done.

I could do the verses too, but it's the chorus that keeps running through my mind. So sorry. I am distracted and can't think of a thing right now!

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday at 10:48 AM Gerry said this in Post #333 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=662914#post662914)

Well either way, I am IN FAVOR of it. I would put on my thinking cap and help but I lost mine somewhere, and I have been unable to locate a nother one. They do not even have them at Walmart!

:D

Saw some at Super K-Mart but they're closing down our store and they were all sold out! LOL

Durn, I was enjoying this game... oh well Never mind, I'm sure we'll be OK!

We'll be OK, Nodding!:)&nbspMaybe you can help Gerry and me think up a new game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.