• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Prayer Warrior, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior Intercessor

+0
    Let us all as Christians pray for the year 2002, that it may be a year of worldwide revival and where there will be a strong move of the Holy Spirit across all nations. Pray that there will be peace on earth, and that many more will come to know the gospel. Pray that unreached peoples will be reached, and that many lives will be changed.

Amen.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Intercession

Intercession Pastor Gerald

+2

We say a big Amen to that statement
    and we shall be pleased to hear from you
    please drop me a line
    Pastor Gerald in UK

------------------
    GOD IS GOOD LET ALL THE
    PEOPLE PRAISE HIM

3. Mat777

Mat777 Member

+0
    good call prayer warrior. I actually have not been doing this but I think it is time to start.

4. Intercession

+2

We are believing that Revival will come
    and we should be continually pray that God will move by the Holy Spirit in a Mighty weay
    Love Pastor Gerald UK

------------------

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
    ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

5. Mat777

Mat777 Member

+0
    Do you watch the 700 Club - can you even get that in the UK - we have started to have a revival across the United States already - it's only the rumblings of it now but it is quickly growing - PRAISE GOD!!!

6. john316

john316 Member

+0
    The events of Sept 11 was a wake-up call for the world - I believe that it has started a chain reaction around the world that will birth the final worldwide revival before the 2nd coming.

7. Mat777

Mat777 Member

+0
    I hope so but I will not make any claims about that becuase people were probably saying that Hitler was the antichrist and that the two world wars were definite signs of the end times and that there were only a few years left - and here we are. But i hope and pray that revival with sweep the entire world.

8. SOS

SOS Member

+1
    Amen to that.

9. psalms 22.3

psalms 22.3 Member

+0
    well he'll answer our prayers according to our faith.

"...as if God could ignore our prayers!"
    smith wigglesworth.

whatever we ask the father in his name hell doit. if we can beleive anything is possible.

lets doit, lets quit giving it a try, its time to beleive his promises!

though im not saying it has to happen tomorrow, but if it does, i shouldnt be surprised, we should only be surprised when our prayers arent answered.
    why are we surprised when he keeps his word?

10. fran

fran Member

+0
    Amen to that Lee!

11. Mat777

Mat777 Member

+0
    AMEN!!!

12. Intercession

+2

Let 2002 be the year that we spend more
    time with God and less time with the Tele
    not been critical but we need to do this
    dont we let all Gods People say Amen to that
    Pastoe Gerald UK

------------------

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
    ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

13. Intercession

+2

We have in the past been able to watch
    the 700 Club which was found to be very good and to hear your news on the rumblings
    of revival across America well carry on praying that Revival would sweep across the world and let us witness this in oir time
    Pastor Gerald Sisyer June

------------------

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
    ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

14. Marissa loves Jesus

Marissa loves Jesus New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    We need to constantly be working for the Lord. We should live everyday like it's our last. We had a sermon at church last week about how we may know that we are Christians, and we know we've already asked Jesus into our heart... but do we ask him into our daily lives and everything we do and everywhere we go. The fact that that Jesus is coming back (hopefully soon) should be a constant reminder that our main focus in this life should be to live totally and completely for God. And every day to be falling deeper and deeper in love with only HIM - and not anything of this world. Because if we do, when our Lord returns, and we go up into Heaven, God is going to be there with His arms wide open saying" my child well done!" Won't it be awesome!!!!!!! Just thinking about it makes all this crap that we go through in this life worth it!! It gives me chills to know that this life will soon be over and all the troubles and sufferings and hardships, will be completely forgotten! Who will even want to rememeber them when we're in Heaven surrounded by His glory and power!!!!

Matthew 25:1-13 is a good parable for this discussion.

Your sister in Christ,
    Marissa

------------------
    "The joy of the Lord is my strength"- Neh. 8:10

15. Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior Intercessor

+0
    How true!!! Thanks Marissa for your wonderful post.

16. I love Jesus

I love Jesus Jesus loves me back!

+0
    Let's pray for a wonderful year of harvest in 2002, that many more may come to know the Lord!

17. Noah's Dove

Noah's Dove New Member

+0
    Big AMEN to that!!!!
    During this time right now, is when people really need to turn to God. People really better be prepared for what is about to happen soon. I am prepared to help people find God....I haven't yet (shame on me) But..I will. People need to know the truth...no more deceptions!!!
    God Bless you

18. gospel

gospel Missionary to the Masses

+0
    Christian
    Especially after the event of September 11. The end is nigh, and we should all prepare the harvest for the coming of Christ.

19. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    I just love reading what all you write...I pray for a good kind heart, and to speak open about my love for Jesus's and to give Him all my blessings...God bless you all...I also, say a big Amen to all your writings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.