Cotopaxi
✟7,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 20 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend and I are in our 30's. I am a teacher and he just got out of the military. I am keeping the baby even though it wasn't planned.

One month ago he decided he didn't want a relationship with me and now he doesn't want to be involved with the baby's life. I feel alone and depressed.

I know God can't fix all of my problems, but I would like to pray for my boyfriend that he would be convicted to do the right thing. For now, I am at my parents house until the baby is born. Please pray that God will move in his heart and help him to want to go to counseling. I want to at least try for our child's sake. I want to be a family unit and raise the child with him. I am praying for God to convict his heart.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am 20 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend and I are in our 30's. I am a teacher and he just got out of the military. I am keeping the baby even though it wasn't planned.

One month ago he decided he didn't want a relationship with me and now he doesn't want to be involved with the baby's life. I feel alone and depressed.

I know God can't fix all of my problems, but I would like to pray for my boyfriend that he would be convicted to do the right thing. For now, I am at my parents house until the baby is born. Please pray that God will move in his heart and help him to want to go to counseling. I want to at least try for our child's sake. I want to be a family unit and raise the child with him. I am praying for God to convict his heart.
:praying: Praying for you and the baby, and the father. Praying for your parents too. God bless you. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Drick

Aug 22, 2017
Alabama
✟18,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A man who'd abandon his own child is a disgusting soul indeed. Even more contemptible is one who'd leave the care of that baby to a single woman, which is statistically the worst possible environment for a child to grow up in.

I'll pray that he has a change of heart, but ten times that I pray, if he doesn't, you'll make sure you choose another man worthy of fathering your child.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray for both the mother and the father asking that there will be peace for the sake of the child, and that the baby will have health and a good life. I ask that the child will be happy, loved and it's needs provided for. I ask that You will work out the relationship for this family, according to thy Will, thank You Father God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0