quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
post_old.gif
9th March 2008, 11:18 PM
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif

icon14.gif
20 blessings a post, BUT ....

This is a game not fellowship... so this is what you do.

If I post the word detour... the next person takes the beginning letter and the ending letter of the word and makes a new word using those 2 letters!

Examples.... oRDinary (the R and the D are used in the word) and the next might write the word fOYer... and then stRiFe.... and then EraSed... trEaDs.... eaSTern. The letters can be linked together directly if you want or not together, it is just important that they are both used in the word.

*They will be some secret blessing numbers too in addition to the 20 blessings a post. Just remember this is a game, not a fellowship. ;)

No back to backs.. cuz we are working with other people's words not our own. lol

OK lets begin....

My word is train so the next person's word will have a T and an N in it. Have fun.

Mychristianforums.com Link: Breezy3.christianforums.com (3675 views)
__________________​

:amen: :prayer: JESUS is the ANSWER for EVERYTHING! :prayer::amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
At 20 blessings a post... yes, the game ended when the thread split. Hope you enjoyed yourself. There will be other games.

I have distributed all the blessings to everyone who participated. Thank you for playing!

GAME IS OVER!!!

Reactions: It's Mee
Upvote 0