planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone.. I had two visions back in August and still am kind of curious about them if they are prophetic.. I did receive some interpretations but would like to hear your guys is understanding and insight in visions

1st vision mid August

When I was laying down and trying to sleep with my eyes closed I had a vision of it raining and I was outside on a street or an alley with buildings or houses on both sides with kind of a curved path ahead and it was dark out like twilight had the midnight blue look outside and it was heavy rain pouring and I could hear the rain pouring but it was calm like a calm rainy night..oh and I also could smell the rain it smelt nice and then it ended..this vision opened up like some scene I was watching to

2nd vision a week later after the 1st vision
I woke up in the night from my sleep and I was beholding what looked like a burning lamp there was a lot of black smoke so it was hard to the see the lamp because in the black smoke I seen what appeared to be a lamp that was burning.. and that’s all I saw and I went back to bed...I can probably post a picture of what the lamp Looked like if anyone wants me to?

Anyways those are my two visions I did not experience anything spiritual..but I do wonder if they are prophetic because I came across this scripture

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭

I believe it may be appointed but not to sure

and some background on my journey when I had these visions was that I was going through suffering and tribulation and adversity when I had these visions so I believe God is trying to speak to me through them but I can hardly understand but I believe it means something good..

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone.. I had two visions back in August and still am kind of curious about them if they are prophetic.. I did receive some interpretations but would like to hear your guys is understanding and insight in visions

1st vision mid August

When I was laying down and trying to sleep with my eyes closed I had a vision of it raining and I was outside on a street or an alley with buildings or houses on both sides with kind of a curved path ahead and it was dark out like twilight had the midnight blue look outside and it was heavy rain pouring and I could hear the rain pouring but it was calm like a calm rainy night..oh and I also could smell the rain it smelt nice and then it ended..this vision opened up like some scene I was watching to

2nd vision a week later after the 1st vision
I woke up in the night from my sleep and I was beholding what looked like a burning lamp there was a lot of black smoke so it was hard to the see the lamp because in the black smoke I seen what appeared to be a lamp that was burning.. and that’s all I saw and I went back to bed...I can probably post a picture of what the lamp Looked like if anyone wants me to?

Anyways those are my two visions I did not experience anything spiritual..but I do wonder if they are prophetic because I came across this scripture

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭

I believe it may be appointed but not to sure

and some background on my journey when I had these visions was that I was going through suffering and tribulation and adversity when I had these visions so I believe God is trying to speak to me through them but I can hardly understand but I believe it means something good..

Imnot absolutely certain but I remember Our Pastor a while ago, telling us that a burning lamp symbolizes the presence of the Holy Spirit and that, when you see the fire on your lamp starting to go down, it means you've started drifting from The Lord. Maybe we could liken this unto the story of the vine and branches.

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Imnot absolutely certain but I remember Our Pastor a while ago, telling us that a burning lamp symbolizes the presence of the Holy Spirit and that, when you see the fire on your lamp starting to go down, it means you've started drifting from The Lord. Maybe we could liken this unto the story of the vine and branches.

yea I heard that’s what the burning lamp means to maybe it does mean that...

to be honest I’ve been wearied down and my lamp seemed to go out though it still felt like it was burning..

I just seen your post now :sweatsmile:

Upvote 0