Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Would you join me in prayer...

I just got back on Thursday from my dad's 75th in my home town, and I received news, Friday, 2 friends, Bill Brown and Don Shipps, were killed early that morning in a fire. They were both brilliant musicians, and extremely kind and generous people. Bill was among a group of tightly knit friends that have been close for 20-25 years, so it’s very much like losing family. :cry:

I was so looking forward to seeing them when I returned to my home town in a month when they were to perform at my best friend’s 40th surprise birthday party. They leave behind family and children, and MANY friends and fans who are grieving deeply. :cry:

home town news tribute/background; http://entertainment.news-leader.com/today/0724-Twowonderf-140249.html

:pray: Dear heavenly Father,
I humbly ask that you embrace our brothers, Bill and Don; may they find peace in your arms. Father, please grant strength to those who grieve; please comfort their family and friends who remain behind, and may we persevere during this time and in the future. Please help us to hold tightly to our memories so that a part of them may live on in our hearts. Thank you, Father, for your many blessings, and for the manner of their passing, that they not only had You with them, but that they had each other, and did not suffer or die alone. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross that I could bear witness to the wonderful gifts that you gave them, and please bless them for the joy that they brought to me and so many others. My heart is open for healing, as are others. Thy will be done. INJC.
:pray:

Live4God

Living4God
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
✟1,900.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
How :( :( PRAYing Right Now!:prayer: :pray:
2.gif
L4G!

Upvote 0

Angelface007

Friends Are A Blessing
Mar 13, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟4,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm So sorry to hear about this, D. Im also sorry that you have hear from me under this circumstances! I miss your PMs! May God Bless You and these Guys Families and friends and embrace you all! In Jesus name I ask, amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.