1611 Fellowship Fund - the [OPEN] Quest for The Ten Commandments (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
yeah well that may change in a few weeks.

This mod stuff is getting to be toxic. :sigh:

I want the good old days back, with a minor tweek here and there, not this free-for-all crap.
I have been wondering how on earth you actually manage to mod at all in these circumstances. Am I right in thinking that like other wiki stuff, people can just come in and make up their own rules? Or is that me being dense as usual? :sorry:

Upvote 0

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
what have you been up to hon?

get that house sold yet?
Actually I think I may have just sold it today, so keep those prayers going that nothing falls through, I should hear for definite tomorrow hopefully. Then in about 3 weeks or so, I'll be moving down to be with Andy :clap:

Upvote 0
Jan 9, 2006
land of the purple spots
✟34,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have been wondering how on earth you actually manage to mod at all in these circumstances. Am I right in thinking that like other wiki stuff, people can just come in and make up their own rules? Or is that me being dense as usual? :sorry:
Oh no, you're right on the money. The rules change constantly and as long as a consensus has been reached, the rules can change.

It's causing me to lose my mind, I don't even have time to do reports because I'm constantly trying to find out what rules I can moderate by and even then, people turn report area into another extenion of the drawn out fights in their reported threads. that is enough to make me wanna scream and run for the hills.

Upvote 0

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Oh no, you're right on the money. The rules change constantly and as long as a consensus has been reached, the rules can change.

It's causing me to lose my mind, I don't even have time to do reports because I'm constantly trying to find out what rules I can moderate by and even then, people turn report area into another extenion of the drawn out fights in their reported threads. that is enough to make me wanna scream and run for the hills.
Yikes :eek: And I was considering coming back to the Recovery team - don't think I'll bother now....

Upvote 0
Jan 9, 2006
land of the purple spots
✟34,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Actually I think I may have just sold it today, so keep those prayers going that nothing falls through, I should hear for definite tomorrow hopefully. Then in about 3 weeks or so, I'll be moving down to be with Andy :clap:
HUZZAH!! :clap: I will definitely pray about that.

And what's the latest on you and Mr. split personality?

Upvote 0
Jan 9, 2006
land of the purple spots
✟34,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yikes :eek: And I was considering coming back to the Recovery team - don't think I'll bother now....
Recovery team I think is the easiest of all teams as they have fully moderated forums. And a following that's dedicated to there.

Support is just a coglomerate of people and no real base of members involved.

I would recommend talking to a Recovery Mod rather than just listening to me, I'm on the toughest team I think ....err...rather one of the toughest teams (wouldn't dream of going to Theology). So I'm a bit cranky :sorry:

Upvote 0

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
HUZZAH!! :clap: I will definitely pray about that.

And what's the latest on you and Mr. split personality?
We're doing just fine. We will be moving in together in a few weeks time, which will raise some eyebrows around here I guess, but we are deeply in love, and very committed to each other :) He is getting on with my daughter extremely well, which is wonderful as she will be living with us. My son is staying here, with a family from my church, as he only has one year left of school.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Sure .... raise my eyebrows with that :p

But I'm sure you're doing what God has willed and so I support ya both. Couldn't ask for a better thing for you both :)
Thanks, hon :hug:

You go have fun now - relax and enjoy :hug:

Upvote 0

nvrbnunloved

Mrs Andy Broadley
Oct 30, 2004
NE Lincolnshire, England
✟23,889.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I gotta run, food's here and I'm hungry. I'll try to pop on later tonight or tomorrow for sure.

It was great talking to you hon :hug:

I love you and miss you, give my regards to Andy ;)
Love you too sweetie, catch you again soon, hopefully :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Previous Bank BBF = 3,912,237

Interest Collected = 39,122

Blessings Banked = 16,323

New bank BBF = 3,967,682
Wow, we are so close to 4 million!

Here's a 1000 into the pot.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Indeed, we are doing very very well.

Unfortunately, it appears that I may not be around to guide this project to it's conclusion. I had very much hoped that this would be the case, but sadly the almost xenophobic approach being taken in STR since Erwins changes means that I am now being treated as a second class citizen. I do not in all honesty see how I can continue to co-ordinate the fund under such circumstances.:(

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I have come to this conclusion. When I started doing the number crunching here the fund had 250k towards the KJV. Since then we have raised over 2 million to buy that and nearly 4 million for the Commandments (not to mention helping the Baptists get their helmet).

It has been one heck of a ride, and if I have to give it up I will miss it greatly.

I will continue for the time being, but I do feel that the situation has become untenable for me as it stands at present.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.