The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe the wedding is getting that close. I still have so much to do! I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. So, I am going to use this thread as a countdown. Anyone else who has a wedding coming up...feel free to countdown to it in here if you want to.

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe the wedding is getting that close. I still have so much to do! I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. So, I am going to use this thread as a countdown. Anyone else who has a wedding coming up...feel free to countdown to it in here if you want to.
I'm not too far behind, only 2 months and 6days left to go for my wedding. I understand what you mean about feeling both excited and nervous at the same time, and still having so much to do. Here's my list of things left to do;
*Flowers (which I'll buy the flowers I want but my mum and I are making my boquet, corsages and button holes ourselves)
*Cake (Still can't decide between paying someone to make it and decorate from scratch or whether to buy from a high street store and decorate myself)
*Pay the church at the rehearsal
*Meet up with the photographer
*Get hair done and have a few hair style trials (I want highlights and have a few grays needing to be covered lol))
*Have a make over and buy new make up products (I'll have a free make over at a department store and then buy whichever make up items they use that I like and do the make up myself on the day)
I'm sure I've missed things off the list lol.

What things do you have left to do?

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My FH and I don't have too much to do concerning things left to do for the wedding.

-Pay half of the money to the photographer
-Visit with the florist one more time to make sure of silk flower shades and ribbon colors for the bouquet
-Buy the food for the reception

All the other things I have to do concern me moving nearly 2,000 miles to get to my FH. We already have a place to live when I get there, but it is just a matter of packing up all my things and getting them there.

I was so excited though when my FH told me a wedding gift came by UPS to his door today. It was casserole dishes. So, we were both pretty excited!

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
34 days??? not sure....still have lots to do, but it is coming together!
Wow! Your wedding is coming up quick too! I'm glad to hear it is all coming together nicely for you! Keep us updated...we would love to hear all that is going on.

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Pictures of my Wedding Dress

(Front View)

WD_1.jpg

(Back View)

WD_2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is a lovely dress, I love the detail around the waist and back.
Thank you! Yeah, I wanted a modest and simple yet elegant dress. That lace and beadwork goes around the waist, down in among the folds of the dress, and covers all the way around the edges of the three foot train.

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your dress is absolutely stunning! I love the simplicity, and the detail really adds a little extra!

Your big day will be here in NO TIME!!
Thanks! Yeah, I know. The days are going by quickly. Today was my bridal shower. It turned out really nice and I got a lot of great presents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You'll get it all done!! The last few weeks are hectic for sure, but the end result is worth it all!
Yeah, I know I will get it all done, but the things I am talking about aren't all related to the wedding. I have to move nearly 2,000 miles to get to my FH, so I have exactly two weeks to pack my things up and get them on a moving truck. I have to get my medical records released and take them with me. I have to go to the post office and make sure they forward my mail. I have to pack my suitcase and carry on for my plane flight there.

Upvote 0

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I know I will get it all done, but the things I am talking about aren't all related to the wedding. I have to move nearly 2,000 miles to get to my FH, so I have exactly two weeks to pack my things up and get them on a moving truck. I have to get my medical records released and take them with me. I have to go to the post office and make sure they forward my mail. I have to pack my suitcase and carry on for my plane flight there.

Wishing you all the best with all that you have to get organised besides the wedding, just think all the hard work and preparation will be so worth it once you're married and settled in your new place. :)

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wishing you all the best with all that you have to get organised besides the wedding, just think all the hard work and preparation will be so worth it once you're married and settled in your new place. :)
That's very true. I just wish that day would come though. I am tired physically and emotionally from all the stress this has brought on.

Upvote 0