✟166,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 Cor 10:2
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them:

RECAP: They were "All Baptized into Moses". They "All Ate Mana from Heaven" (Jn 6:31) & Died! (Jn 6:41). They "All Drank from a Rock in the Wilderness" (Ex 17, Ps 78) & "They're All Dead"!

NT believers are "Baptized into the Name that carries All Authority"(Matt 28:18) the Name "Above ALL Names" (Phil 2:9).

NT believers Eat the True Bread from heaven (Jn 6:32-40) & Drink from the Cup of Blessing (1 Cor 10:16) cut from the "Blood of the Eternal Covenant" (Heb 13:20) & have God's promise of Eternal Life (1 Jn 2:25, 5:11,13,).

The high priest serves as mediator between God & His people.

Heb 4:14 Inasmuch then as we [believers] have a great High Priest who has [already ascended and] passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession [of faith and cling tenaciously to our absolute trust in Him as Savior].
(MY NOTE: Christ is RIGHT NOW today's redeemed/believers, Savior & great High Priest)

Heb 5:6 just as He also says in another place, “You are a priest [appointed] forever According to the order of Melchizedek.”
(MY NOTE: Christ our High Priesthood is appointed forever!)

Heb 6:
19 This hope [this confident assurance] we have as an anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot break down under whatever pressure bears upon it]—a safe and steadfast hope that enters within the veil [of the heavenly temple, that most Holy Place in which the very presence of God dwells],
(MY NOTE: Our unbreakable Rock entered into heavens temple)

20 where Jesus has entered [in advance] as a forerunner for us, having become a High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
(MY NOTE: Christ our High Priesthood HAS ALREADY on our behalf entered heaven, as our mediator/advocate with the Father)

Heb 7:
11 Now if perfection [a perfect fellowship between God and the worshiper] had been attained through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people were given the Law) what further need was there for another and different kind of priest to arise, one in the manner of Melchizedek, rather than one appointed to the order of Aaron?
(MY NOTE: Christs Priesthood REPLACED the Levitical priesthood given under Mosaic Law)

12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is of necessity a change of the law as well.
(MY NOTE: A CHANGE priesthood requires a CHANGE in LAW as well)

22 And so [because of the oath’s greater strength and force] Jesus has become the certain guarantee of a better covenant [a more excellent and more advantageous agreement; one that will never be replaced or annulled].
(MY NOTE: Christ's new covenant Priesthood administration is superior to & has REPLACED FOREVER the old Mosaic covenant system)

28 For the Law appoints men as high priests who are weak [frail, sinful, dying men], but the word of the oath [of God], which came after [the institution of] the Law, permanently appoints [as priest] a Son [d]who has been made perfect forever.
(MY NOTE: Christ's new covenant Priesthood administration is superior to & has REPLACED FOREVER the old Mosaic covenant system)

Heb 9:15 For this reason He is the Mediator and Negotiator of a new covenant [that is, an entirely new agreement uniting God and man], so that those who have been called [by God] may receive [the fulfillment of] the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has taken place [as the payment] which redeems them from the sins committed under the obsolete first covenant.
(MY NOTE: Jesus is ALREADY our new covenant High Priest. His mediation redeems the soul eternally. Christ's eternal New Covenant priesthood is far superior to the now OBSOLETE old Mosaic covenant system.)

Jesus death, burial & resurrection terminated the old Mosaic covenant & it's sin invoked death ordinance, for every believer.

Last edited: