❣ Christ and Husbands ✝

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Aren't all things are made through Christ? Why then you don’t see Him in the Waters?

You aren't a seed of the Woman. If you knew what it means to be born again as Christ's, you would leave your man lovers and seek that virgin Woman. Through whom you could be redeemed and be saved from your man. Have you forgotten that He is the seed of the Woman? How then do you think you were born again? You aren't since you never knew that Woman.

The day will come when your many lovers will leave you empty. The sea would no longer satisfy you. You think it dried up. You didn't realize it actually dried you up. Then you will call upon His name that He might send forth gushing Waters from a Rock. You only needed to speak to the Rock but you didn't listen. You rather came striking it. How evil is your man's man! Foolish indeed!

All-day you keep your eyes open. Watching for His coming that you may just escape your own hell. Have you forgotten, O selfish and slothful virgin, that He comes like a thief in the night? Otherwise, you would care less during the day and be awake all night instead. No, you aren't entering the promised land yet. Nevertheless, He will send you the Waters for a time, times, and half a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
He who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.
You are not your own, for you were bought with a price.

Do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her?
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit?
Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ?

05997E41-C659-4157-A7C6-17972028102B.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Ephesus,

Why art thou labor without love? Where art thy first works?
Draw near to me and I will draw near to you.
I desire- Mercy. Relationship. Intimacy.
Not- Sacrifice. Performance.
Remember. Repent. Return.
In- TRUTH. SPIRIT.

Ephesus_t.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Beloved,

He sees you, He cares for you, He is powerful to answer your prayers, and He is wise to give you what you need at the right time. It may not be what we desire or think is best, but because of who our God is, it will be good.

Amen.

Bible-Quotes-HD-Wallpapers-Jeremiah-31_3.jpg

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is written: LOVE GOD with ALL your heart, mind, strength, and soul, and THE SECOND IS LIKE IT. LOVE your NEIGHBOR as you love YOURSELF.

Who are you? And who is your neighbor? Those who look in the perfect mirror are the ones that have the right questions and find the correct answers. Show the woman her True Lover, her beauty, and worth in Him. She will transform naturally. As God intends. That beauty is divine because it is He who clothed her.

Let her be kind to herself in the Lord as much as she is required to be kind to others. A person needs to be convicted in their inner being by Him. Anything apart from that is still a sin and could even be more dangerous than wearing provocative outfits. Whatever one wants to wear, let it come from their love for God. Any other good is no good.

Let everything that we do and say, be done in love. I don't think anyone can help but stumble over God's beauty revealed in His creation and in each of us. There is no need for a godly woman to try to get some attention. She sees that she is attractive in the sight of God. She veils her glory by His hand. She is beautifully mended.

Her appreciation comes from Him. She is satisfied in His delight. She is perfectly loved, accepted, clothed, and forgiven. There is no thirst or hunger. There is no need to restrict or force her. She is not ashamed of her body. She embraced the image in which she is made. She flies with freedom in her wings. She is not afraid to fall, to fight, and to lay down her life again.

Holiness covers herself in thick darkness. She is brighter that way. She wants to protect others from and through that brightness in her, as well as have it for herself. She is safe and scary at the same time. And it is good. If a man hates the light, he will hate her and leave with bad fear. If a man loves the light, he will love her and cleave with good fear. The latter is life-giving fear. The beginning of wisdom.

The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.

She knows how fearfully and wonderfully she is made. She knows He made her a crown. She considers His thoughts, His hand, and His heart that went into making her. It is when I'm wearing Him on my skin, that I'm able to see clearly who is wearing what and connect with them as it fits the occasion. I don't want my body to block that view for me. How else would I know who has eyes and ears that see and hear, and who has not?

Otherwise, they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them

I want my clothing to go with my personality. I want to be welcoming. I want to be adopting. I'm proud of my creator and I want to make Him proud of myself. I want to show who my King is and who I'm in Him. I want to be known for His beauty. I want others to know how wise, beautiful and mysterious He is.

I can't wear something I can't relate with neither can I stick to something and bore out myself. He is my provider. He designed me and knows what's best for me. I won't complain nor deny Him. He completes the good work He started in me.

I only need to humbly obey, claim my freedom in Christ and not take His grace for granted. I'm wearing Him. I don't mind anyone stumbling over the God's light that shines through me. In fact, I'm happy to display the joy and peace that I found in Christ. I can't help it. That's how it is.

Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For He grew up before Him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; He had no form or majesty that we should look at Him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, and we esteemed Him not.

As for me, I desire to love like He did that I'm so beautifully broken by it all that only the Father finds me attractive. I then know who my real lover is, who can love me the same even when there are no feelings and when all beauty is gone. To him who has, more he shall receive.

Upvote 0