Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘Mary, your Son turned water into wine,’ my friend pleaded. ‘I beg you to ask him to heal John!’

One night in May 2022, my friends Barbara and John Balestrieri went out for a casual dinner at an Italian restaurant in their Franklin Square, New York, town. They had barely sat down when John collapsed, his head going down to his arm on the table. At first Barbara thought he had dropped his phone and was reaching for it. She called his name and nudged him. Nothing. She began screaming.

A young nurse who happened to be in the small restaurant rushed over, calling for help to lay John on the floor. The nurse felt no pulse and began CPR. Barbara went into a complete panic, running out of the restaurant calling out to God to save her husband. To the Blessed Mother, she pleaded, “Mary, Mary! Your Son turned water into wine! I beg you to ask him to heal John!” She says she doesn’t know why that miracle of Jesus’ came into her mind, but it was all she could think about as she paced up and down the sidewalk outside the restaurant.

Continued below.