Visit site
✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“[FONT=Cambria, serif]You have dwelt here long enough now its time to move on”[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]The children of Israel had been dwelling in the wilderness for a total of 40 years, and as you read the account you will notice that God would tell them to stay for a length of time then move on.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The time varied from weeks or months to years; but eventually they had and would move on from that experience.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The place where they pitched may have been very nice or very lean but either way it was part of their wilderness experience to draw them nearer to Him self.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The time came when the blessing they so longed for “Promised Land” finally became reality for them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]For us we may be in circumstances that are are hurtful or unpleasant and life seems hard but we remain there until God says “you have dwelt here long enough in this situation now its time to move on” it is then God who changes our situation and brings us into some new blessing and encouragement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]The tests of life and troubles or painful circumstances whether emotional, physical or mental will be replaced with another era but of better times in our life.[/FONT]

Reactions: catzrfluffy

songz777

Spouse first strengthens your marriage
Apr 5, 2004
Devon ~ Plymouth
Visit site
✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I gaither your post was written for the visually impaired, I sort of agree in some point however were they not in the wilderness because of their hardness of heart and wrong doings?

Oh yes totally but as we al scripture we can apply "principles" to our every day living... for me God spoke to me as much to say "You have been tried and tested now that will end in the matter ( i know about ) " The lesson is "we have had tough times whether our fault or mere testing" and the time comes when Gods ok enough :)

Upvote 0

Evie1980

Learning to thrive
Sep 30, 2005
Where the Lord wants me
✟26,473.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I will be so glad to move on out of this place I am currently in!! :)

Will be praying for you my sweet.

I know that the Lord has called me to live a life in a tent so to speak. A couple of years here and there. Asia is my current home and I will continue living here for another year. I truely believe that God will call me to leave when the time is right. For now I trust in Him and that this is where He wants me to be. I am content knowing that I am where I need to be both physically and personally.

Thanks John for the great post again.

Blessings

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Will be praying for you my sweet.

I know that the Lord has called me to live a life in a tent so to speak. A couple of years here and there. Asia is my current home and I will continue living here for another year. I truely believe that God will call me to leave when the time is right. For now I trust in Him and that this is where He wants me to be. I am content knowing that I am where I need to be both physically and personally.

Thanks John for the great post again.

Blessings

Thank you I just saw this..

Upvote 0