✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
“Messianic Prophet”, True or False?

A Chinese (or Taiwanese) Messianic friend of mine recommended a site of “Messianic Prophet” to me.

http://www.glory-of-zion.org/outmail/9-8-06_FromTraumaToHealingOnline.htm

I am not sure whether the “Prophet” is true or false. As my friend often learns from it, so if you have some advice please tell me that I can help him. Thanks.:help:

Shalom, Yusuph;)

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I personally don't want to know exactly Whether he is true or false prophet. But my messianic friend often learns from him. So if you have some advice please tell me, thanks again.:help:
test everything by returning to Scripture. everything and everyone and anything they say, test , test , test.
this, naturally will take time.
and, naturally, will disqualify most of what you read on the web or see on tv or hear from most pulpits - just like in the days of Noah, the whole wide world is gone astray; just like it is written - just like Yahshua said - only a remnant will be His (even here, just barely, only a remnant)

still, test by His Word, by Scripture, as He said simply to do (if you love Him and desire the truth). He is the One Who gives Eternal Life, knowing Him is knowing the truth; opposed to all other 'gods'.

'narrow is the way' and few are there who find it, that leads to life.
'wide is the way' and very popular, that leads to destruction.

see if it is written, if it is so.

Upvote 0

MattyJames

Aug 13, 2005
✟8,944.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
BE HEALED AND MADE WHOLE!</SPAN>
At the end of August I visited </SPAN>Baton Rouge</SPAN> and </SPAN>New Orleans</SPAN>. This was almost exactly one year after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. Because of this, and with the anniversary of September 11 approaching, I have been teaching on how to be released from trauma. I see the Lord releasing a fresh anointing on us as we cross into these next two years. Here are some keys to walk in victory:</SPAN>
  1. Leave the Trauma of the past several months behind!
  2. Begin to WORSHIP in a new and fresh way!
  3. Decree that a NEW WAVE of Holy Spirit will overtake you!
  4. Declare that the SEEDS you have sown will manifest in INCREASE!
  5. Receive the Angelic Hosts that are LEADING you into BREAKTHROUGH!
  6. LET the HEALING FLOW of GOD BURST FORTH around you!
  7. OPTIMIZE your resources and declare your RESOURCES WILL MULTIPLY!

This is a short clip from the site. In my limited understanding, Repentance is the key to healing and wholeness. Once again, I read a message that tickels the ears, but is but as a sounding cymbal. Of no substance.

I generalise, and I ask for Gods mercy if I should be wrong, but from my short reading of his material, I have no time for him.

JMO.

Regards,

Matt James

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/4291) Chuck Pierce's Word--Prophesied on January 29, 2006 in Camarillo, CA "In the midst of the summer at the hottest point, you will begin to see the snow of Lebanon melt. Lebanon will become an issue that causes the Middle East to go one way or the other.""Out of Lebanon, a new wineskin will form, and a new river will begin to rise.""I will bring conflict into Lebanon, because it is the boundary that I will deal with this year concerning My promised land of Israel. The warlike tribes of Lebanon will once again arise. But in the end, I will win this war, and the riches that have been withheld from My Kingdom plan will be released.""Watch and see, for there is a new vision. For in the days ahead, you will hear a cry arise from the deep affliction and mourning that comes out of Lebanon.I will send angelic forces to guard My plan. No matter how Syria arises against that plan at this time, I will have warring angelic forces that will counteract the plan of men that are aligned with evil forces to create havoc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums