Jan 3, 2017
Denver
✟18,319.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

My congregation rents a church that uses Mediashout 4. Some of my leadership has expressed a desire to create slides from home that we can then import into Mediashout.

So -
A. Is that possible?
B. What open source software would be best and easiest to use for this purpose?

We would like to be able to pull together the entire service and send it to the sound guy to import into Mediashout - songs, liturgy, sermon slides, the works. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

My congregation rents a church that uses Mediashout 4. Some of my leadership has expressed a desire to create slides from home that we can then import into Mediashout.

So -
A. Is that possible?

We would like to be able to pull together the entire service and send it to the sound guy to import into Mediashout - songs, liturgy, sermon slides, the works. Is that possible?

Thanks!

As Tutorman pointed our, there is LibreOffice "presenter" that is an open source "PowerPoint"-like application. Search for OpenOffice and/or LibreOffice...

At the Mediashout webisite, there are many video lessons, including a video lesson on "Inserting PowerPoint Slideshows"
There's also an application feature list:

• Useful
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

So -
A. Is that possible?

Thanks!
We use Easy Worship in our church. We can introduce digital pictures into the media section of the program. We can save videos to the computer harddrive and then play them through media player with Easy Worship in the background. If your program can't incorporate the pictures into it, then you can use a photo viewing programme to run alongside the worship software and toggle between the two.

Upvote 0