North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a test, to see if any of the words of all of the people posting on this forum, have any benefit, or if there is none to be found ?

Israel was made as an example of resisting the Lord God's words, but the disputers were answered by Jeremiah speaking Gods word which we have now, that the remaining men of Israel would know whose words would stand, Jeremiah's words or the men of Israel who denied what God told Jeremiah for Israel.

Every man has it testified by God in Revelation, upon hearing the words of the prophecy of the book, to not add to the words, because plagues are written on the book, nor to take away from the words of the prophecy of the book, or have our part taken out of the book of life, from the things that are written in that book.

Jeremiah 44:28 Yet a small number that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah, and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, SHALL KNOW WHOSE WORDS SHALL STAND, MINE OR THEIR'S.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that HEARETH THE WORDS of the prophecy of this book, IF ANY MAN SHALL ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And IF ANY MAN SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK of this prophecy, God shall take away his part OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, and out of the holy city, and FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.

Now here is the instruction about hearing. ( all men hear the words of the prophecy of the book, to life or plagues, but how to take heed how we hear, as told about in the parable of the sower ? Luke 8:18. )

For a purpose it was given to the apostles of Jesus to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, because everyone else is also made an example or not understanding.

The ones unlike the apostles of the Lord, hear, but have not been the ones who take heed how they hear.

The peoples eyes are closed, to not see with their eyes or then understand with their heart, ( this is taking care how you hear/with your eyes open/understanding with your heart.)

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Now we are all warned by God not to add or take away from the words of the prophecy of the book. Satan is the first to come immediately to any man who has any of the words of the Lord sown to them, to take away the word sown in their hearts. ( so they cant take heed how they hear, cant see with their eyes open, cant understand with their heart.)

We have it revealed by God that taking the words away out of the heart, stops man believing and being saved.

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

It is next told how LIKEWISE, others receive the word/believe for a while, until affliction/persecution/time of temptation offends/they fall away.

Mark 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Luke 8:13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Back again on understanding, and God's warning not to add or take from the words of the prophecy of the book. The wicked one comes to the ones who do not understand, the word of the kingdom, and takes away the words sown in their heart. But the ones who do take heed how they hear, ( to not add or take away from the words of the prophecy of the book.) understand it.

Matthew 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Matthew 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

We still need to hear how adding to the words of the prophecy of the book, is the other thing not to do whatsoever.

This time instead of satan catching away the words sown in the heart, it is done by the people hearing, then they go forth and are choked/overcharged with surfeiting, drunkenness, and cares of this life, this is ADDING DRUNKENESS TO THIRST, instead of thirsting for righteousness, they thirst to drunkenness, which is themselves adding to the words of the prophecy of the book.

This is an important testimony for all on this forum, it is the final warning from Christ about the snare/trap on all men on all of the earth right now at the end time, and to pray to escape all of these things, 1 Thessalonians 5 reveals what the drunkenness is, and sleeping in the night, it is against all who do not hear the Lords words, who hear others adding or taking from them on these forums, and then have no fruit, no readiness for Christs return.

Deuteronomy 29:19And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, TO ADD DRUNKENNESS TO THIRST:

Luke 8:14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be OVERCHARGED WITH surfeiting, and DRUNKENNESS, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1 Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Has the testimony so far not pointed enough against the voices on the forums, who ad their own words, take what they want from the scriptures ? If not, here are the words warning specifically about false Christs, false prophets, who are able to deceive very effectively.

But here also is the answer to the test of whether their words have any use, or not ?

All passes away but the words of Jesus Christ.

Also the day of the Son of man is when all are preoccupied with having the words of the kingdom taken away out o their heart, or having the cares of this world added into them.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

If any man says, speaks, that is the time to not believe him.

How many times does Christ have to tell us about false Christs and false prophets rising, to seduce even the elect ?

The words of Jesus do not pass, and no man knows the day nor the hour, leaving the words of every man as nothing to ad to us, nor anything to take from any man. We not only take heed how we hear, we also watch and pray, we do not know when the time is, we pray to God to overcome satan and his deceivers, not hear them and help them to deceive us.

Mark 8:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 8:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Lastly, again remembering that haven and earth pass but the words of Jesus Christ do not pass, we shun the vain babblings of the ones whose words do pass, as their words eat until they pass away unto nothing....

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
He was designated by God to be High Priest of whom we have much to say, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you have become dull of hearing. Heb 5:10-11
Deuteronomy 29:19And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, ...
As though the drunk could be included with the sober. Deut 29:18-19

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that we should live soberly, ... looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ who redeemed us from every lawless deed and purified us as His own people... Titus 2:11-14

Last edited:
Upvote 0