USA
✟302,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I meant next to be prosecuted - his payouts for silencing woman dwarf Trumps.
I know Clinton got sued a couple times, but what hidden payments (themselves not inherently illegal) did Clinton make?

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has he attended the graduation of any of his other children or is this simply him trying to pull a power move?

View attachment 346044

It's just a meme though. Please feel free to research and confirm.

This claim seems to have exactly one source; Jeff Pearlman, a sports writer for the the NYT, posted a thread on X on April 15 that made these claims with no source. You can still see it on the Thread Reader App here:

It appears Mr. Pearlman deleted his original thread on X. But don't let that stop you from propagating the unsubstantiated rumors.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟369,172.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
This claim seems to have exactly one source; Jeff Pearlman, a sports writer for the the NYT, posted a thread on X on April 15 that made these claims with no source. You can still see it on the Thread Reader App here:

It appears Mr. Pearlman deleted his original thread on X. But don't let that stop you from propagating the unsubstantiated rumors.
Wouldn't be the first time it happenned on Christian Forums.

But at least I was up front about it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟99,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The defendent has no such "right" in a court of law. In any case, the judge has yet to rule on the request.

Merchan has not yet made any decision about whether Trump can attend his son's graduation. But on Monday, he signaled that he's open to it, although it is also possible that if the trial is behind schedule, he will not allow it. In an excerpt from the court transcript obtained by CBS News' Graham Kates, Merchan said this:

Regarding counsel's request that the Court adjourn on Friday, May 17th for Mr. Trump to attend his son's high school graduation and Friday June 3rd to allow a member of the defense team to attend their son's graduation, I cannot rule on those two requests at this time. It really depends on how we are doing on time and where we are in the trial. If everything is going according to schedule without unnecessary delays, then I am sure we will be able to adjourn for one or both of those days, but if we are running behind schedule, we will not be able to.

Sounds to me like the judge is saying that Trump can either attend the graduation, or continue the delaying tactics, one or the other. I guess we'll see which is more important to Trump in the end.

-- A2SG, anyone wanna take bets?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟704,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ROLF!!
He quoted the court docs bur you thought it was hom saying it!
Who is hom? and why was he saying it?
Did he use campaign funds to do so?
Did Trump? - His own attorney stated that he took out a home equity loan to make the payments, WITHOUT Trumps knowledge and then entered the agreement on behalf of Trump. The agreement did NOT have Trumps signature on it - because his attorney did it WITHOUT his knowledge. His attorney then billed Trump and guess what - he paid the bill.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,431,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did Trump? - His own attorney stated that he took out a home equity loan to make the payments, WITHOUT Trumps knowledge and then entered the agreement on behalf of Trump. The agreement did NOT have Trumps signature on it - because his attorney did it WITHOUT his knowledge. His attorney then billed Trump and guess what - he paid the bill.

Do you really believe that?
In any case, I fully expect the prosecution will shred any such notion in court.

Upvote 0