Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, why would anyone right a book about something that does not exist?

Only in our perfect heavenly bodies after death is that possible. Why you are unsatisfied with God residing in you as He does now, is the question? You demand now, what God has already promised you? His promise of your future full inheriance and the Holy Spirit in you as a seal and guarantee is not enough?

WOW. Just WOW.

Absolutely God the Holy Spirit is all and everything I need to know the Father and the Son who are in me also, Jesus said so, you in me and I in you in spiritual oneness. Can't you see it must be the way the Lord ordained it as so?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is nothing lacking you are blessed ToBeLoved or should I say YouAreLoved by the Lord. What I am saying is that the Godhead dwells in his temple. It is not a partial dwelling, it must be Father and Son as Jesus said in John 14:23.

God bless

I have seen before theology built upon one verse of the Bible or a few verses. It is the wrong way to biblical understanding. Do not build your knowledge and understanding of God on a house with sand for the basement. Build it upon bricks. Brick by brick. Scripture interprets scripture.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Absolutely God the Holy Spirit is all and everything I need to know the Father and the Son who are in me also, Jesus said so, you in me and I in you in spiritual oneness. Can't you see it must be the way the Lord ordained it as so?

However, we do have that.

The spiritual oneness is the Godhead itself. That's where I think you get confused.

We do not need all three living inside of us because we have the Holy Spirit. They are all God, we lack nothing. We have God in us.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The spiritual oneness is the Godhead itself. That's where I think you get confused.

We do not need all three living inside of us because we have the Holy Spirit. They are all God, we lack nothing. We have God in us.

God the Father has never left heaven. So you might have to go to Him.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can you list the verses of scripture that says that? If that is what God has told us, it is in scripture.

Yes it is. Please read John 14 over and over again until you fully understand what Jesus is saying. After all when Jesus said I will come and manifest myself onto you within the context of the Holy Ghist being given, judas not iscariot said how will the world not see you yet we will see you? You see in the versus before and after Jesus says the comforter is the person the world cannot see not know. So the Comforter the Holy Ghost speaks only what he hears between the Father and the Son as they both are in us as a family unite. The oneness of the believers with all three functions of the triune Godhead must be dwelling in his temple completely and not partially.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I understand what you are saying but God must completely dwell in his temple, it is not a partial dwelling.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

God the Father has never left heaven. So you might have to go to Him.

We lack none of the trinity members of the family, that is the beauty of what makes the spiritual temple of God complete because all the family unite is there within the believer.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You do not want to build your theology about God based on what you would like.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I understand what you are saying but God must completely dwell in his temple, it is not a partial dwelling.

That's not what God's Word says.

Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

So according to God, that is what you have been given.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have seen before theology built upon one verse of the Bible or a few verses. It is the wrong way to biblical understanding. Do not build your knowledge and understanding of God on a house with sand for the basement. Build it upon bricks. Brick by brick. Scripture interprets scripture.

It isn't only one verse it is the whole chapter 14 of John. I didn't want to draw your attention to other sections of scripture, I pointed to John because I believe that one chapter stands out above the rest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We lack none of the trinity members of the family, that is the beauty of what makes the spiritual temple of God complete because all the family unite is there within the believer.

Do you realize that most non-trinitarian churches are considered cults? That is how much is in the Bible about God being a trinity.

I would hate to see you follow such a belief, because it will mess up your understanding of a lot of other scripture. Because one needs to change scriptural understanding around to be able to explain a Oneness understanding. It is like adding leven to your bread. Just a little leven destroys it.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You do not want to build your theology about God based on what you would like.

Yes that is true, the Holy Spirit is the infinite indivisible Spirit of the one God. You can't partition the Spirit into three spirits. You see the Father has Holy Spirit and the Son has Holy Spirit, therefore are they not the same Holy Spirit who is God (John 3:24).

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It isn't only one verse it is the whole chapter 14 of John. I didn't want to draw your attention to other sections of scripture, I pointed to John because I believe that one chapter stands out above the rest.

I have time, list the other scriptures. If you have scripture that supports your theory, I'll read it.

I would also ask you to think about that there are four gospels. Taking understanding from only one of the four will create a lopsided viewpoint. Think about that if you are only going to quote John.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you realize that most non-trinitarian churches are considered cults? That is how much is in the Bible about God being a trinity.

I would hate to see you follow such a belief, because it will mess up your understanding of a lot of other scripture. Because one needs to change scriptural understanding around to be able to explain a Oneness understanding. It is like adding leven to your bread. Just a little leven destroys it.

But I belong to a trinitarian church, our whole liturgy is about the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We make the cross hundreds of times throughout the service. The first church the church at Babylon established by Saint Thomas in 34AD is what I belong to.

This is peters letter to them.

1 Peter 5:13-14
13The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son. 14Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes that is true, the Holy Spirit is the infinite indivisible Spirit of the one God. You can't partition the Spirit into three spirits. You see the Father has Holy Spirit and the Son has Holy Spirit, therefore are they not the same Holy Spirit who is God (John 3:24).

Well you are an adult and can believe what you want to believe.

How do you handle the other scriptures that talk about Jesus right now being seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven? And the Father being in heaven?

Like I said earlier, it's a slippery slope .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have time, list the other scriptures. If you have scripture that supports your theory, I'll read it.

I would also ask you to think about that there are four gospels. Taking understanding from only one of the four will create a lopsided viewpoint. Think about that if you are only going to quote John.

Could I share with you another time, I am very tired it is in the early hours of the morning.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well you are an adult and can believe what you want to believe.

How do you handle the other scriptures that talk about Jesus right now being seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven? And the Father being in heaven?

Like I said earlier, it's a slippery slope .

Yes very good you mentioned this. Is this a literal physical seat or is it a Jewish idiom to say that now all authority has been handed over to the Son. I would think that it is pointing at authority being fully given to him, rather than allocating seating arrangements.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, three individual persons. The Father sent the Son. The Father did not send Himself in some other manifestation. The Word tells us that the Son is the only begotten of the Father, which means the Son was not created. Begotten is not created.
God created the human body that He inhabited.

"Thou art my Son, This day have I begotten thee"

"for in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"
The Holy Spirit resides in us after Salvation. This is not the Father, or the Son, but the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit that dwelt in the human body of Jesus Christ

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.

Reactions: Berean777
Upvote 0