ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He is inserting the second coming of Christ within the context of John 14, this is the wrong context that he is applying. The context of the entire chapter of John 14 is of the giving of the comforter on Pentecost and not specifically pointing to the second coming because Jesus closes his instructions (commandments) at the end of the chapte by the following statement.....

I read his full commentary not his concise one that you have now provided, but within the concise that you have brought to my attention, I see he redefines the context of the giving of the Holy Ghost who came on Pentecost to the second coming doctrine. Since Jesus speaks entirely on the comforter coming, therefore this commentary in an way introduces a contradiction by introducing an event thousands of years ahead of Pentecost and that is a usurp of Pentecost. For Jesus to speak of two major events that crisscrosses in instruction would be counterproductive and will loose the meaning of Pentecost entirely.

When he usurps the intended context of Pentecost early on, he then starts to collapse the context by then venturing off into other non related versus throughout the New Testament. This is credulously accepted by those who don't see the slide of hand.

He first tries to soften the verse that states that Jesus will not leave us as orphans and he will come to us, by implying after his resurrections and specifically to his disciples and then he knows that this context alone can't get him past the line, so he combines the resurrection context with another context which is the second coming to finish sewing up the saying of Christ when he makes his home with us in spirit by projecting it in the future at the end time, that is the second coming.

Either way he avoids the Pentecost calling by usurping it and deflecting the attention of the credulace reader to events before and after Pentecost and not Pentecost itself, this to me is a Red herring, hehehe. He is sprung! :idea1:

For sure these commentaries are not meant to be the Word.

I think you misread the second coming thing, though. What I read is that he was saying that Jesus was now leaving the earth, not to return before the second coming as a way of clarifying that these were some of Jesus last words.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Equally divine, certainly. Identical all ways, of course not.Ps 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.
Deuteronomy 6:6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.
Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1Co 15:27 For "God has put all things in subjection under his feet." But when it says, "all things are put in subjection," it is plain that He is excepted who put all things in subjection under Him.
28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to Him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all

Now, do you have an answer to my question?

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And why do you think that deep down that you understand God?
Now what part of the Trinity do you not need or that completed a NEEDED part in your salvation?
You are creating a mountain out of a mole hill. You are creating something that doesn't even exist. You make God out to be petty like us.
Ps 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.
Deuteronomy 6:6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.
Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1Co 15:27 For "God has put all things in subjection under his feet." But when it says, "all things are put in subjection," it is plain that He is excepted who put all things in subjection under Him.
28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to Him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ps 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

I'm not getting the point to your posting all these verses together? The Trinity is setup that each has a specific role. What is your point, may I ask?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm not getting the point to your posting all these verses together? The Trinity is setup that each has a specific role. What is your point, may I ask?
I'm thinking that you're going to get a series of Bible verses as the reply to your question. ;)

Upvote 0

Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For sure these commentaries are not meant to be the Word.

I think you misread the second coming thing, though. What I read is that he was saying that Jesus was now leaving the earth, not to return before the second coming as a way of clarifying that these were some of Jesus last words.

This is what the selected section of his commentary states.

Those only that see Christ with an eye of faith, shall see him for ever: the world sees him no more till his second coming; but his disciples have communion with him in his absence. These mysterie

The faithful seeing him forever with an eye of faith, is not being tied to the Pentecost context where Christ says you will be in me and I in you. This concept of oneness is missing, because the commentator projects the context of seeing Christ, outside of the context of Pentecost by introducing a contradiction to capture the attention of the reader elsewhere towards those of the world who will not see him until his second coming.

Jesus doesn't say that the world will see him until he comes again, rather Jesus says that the world will see me no more, meaning never ever, because the context is pentecost and this verse is the context of the Holy Ghost who is given on Pentecost.

John 14:17-19
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Why does the world see the Lord no more within the context of Pentecost?

Because the verse previous to it interprets itself when Jesus says; "The Spirit of truth in whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT.

Jesus then within the same context of the giving of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost goes on to say I will not leave you comfortless. The same word comfortless is used to point to the Comforter.

How is the faithful seeing Christ when he says, but you will see me.

The commentator deflects the meaning of the verse within the context of the Holy Ghost to the disciples having some one-off communion with him in his absence.

This commentator is ripping out context, left, right and centre to deflect the intended meaning of the verse that is the context of the giving of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost by drawing upon the world and the one-off privilege of the few disciples during their time and not generally to all believers who have the indwelling of the Holy Ghost.

What did Jesus say that is in context to the giving of the Holy Ghost.

John 14:20
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

What day?

Pentecost

What does the Holy Ghost do?

but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you

How is Jesus coming to us on Pentecost and post Pentecost?

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Now how is Jesus manifesting himself to us within the context of the Holy Ghost as he said previously.

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

If Jesus doesn't go away, then the Holy Ghost cannot come on Pentecost. So how is Jesus coming within the context of Pentecost to be in the believer as he said you in me and I in you?

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Now there leaves no doubt that there is the presence of Christ in the believers Pentecost and post Pentecost notwithstanding the commentator's throwing us off with the second coming seeing for the world which is not implied in the verse.

If Christ is present in the believers and he is saying that he is coming to be with us within the context of Pentecost and will manifest himself onto us but not the world, then who is the Holy Ghost?

The Holy Ghost must be the fullness of the God head dwelling in us, as Jesus states, WE, meaning the Father and I will make our home with you.

Is Christ in us?

Yes.

Is the Father in us?

Yes,

Who then is speaking to our hearts and never left us as orphans?

Jesus Christ, the Living Word who says in.

Rev 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

What this verse is saying is that Christ is knocking on the door of our hearts (not a physical door) and if we hear his voice that speaks to our hearts (within the context of Pentecost), and open our hearts to him, then he will come into us (we in him and he in us), to then SUP with us and we with him (you in me and I in you within the context of the Holy Ghost that was given in Pentecost).

So one final verse to strengthen our commentary so that we understand why it is important to believe that the fullness of the trinity dwells in us and that there is no member of the trinity absent from our hearts in whom the Holy Ghost speaks to us and reveals to us all mysteries of his infinite being.

Romans 8:9-10
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

We can't deny that God dwells in his whole fullness within the Holy Temple that he builds. Therefore we are not lacking the two other members of the trinity because they are in us and we are every part of the family of God as his sons and daughters. The Father, the Son and his Holy Spirit filled children, therefore a family unit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is what the selected section of his commentary states.

The faithful seeing him forever with an eye of faith, is not being tied to the Pentecost context where Christ says you will be in me and I in you. This concept of oneness is missing, because the commentator projects the context of seeing Christ, outside of the context of Pentecost by introducing a contradiction to capture the attention of the reader elsewhere towards those of the world who will not see him until his second coming.

Jesus doesn't say that the world will see him until he comes again, rather Jesus says that the world will see me no more, meaning never ever, because the context is pentecost and this verse is the context of the Holy Ghost who is given on Pentecost.

Why does the world see the Lord no more within the context of Pentecost?

Because the verse previous to it interprets itself when Jesus says; "The Spirit of truth in whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT.

Jesus then within the same context of the giving of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost goes on to say I will not leave you comfortless. The same word comfortless is used to point to the Comforter.

How is the faithful seeing Christ when he says, but you will see me.

The commentator deflects the meaning of the verse within the context of the Holy Ghost to the disciples having some one-off communion with him in his absence.

This commentator is ripping out context, left, right and centre to deflect the intended meaning of the verse that is the context of the giving of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost by drawing upon the world and the one-off privilege of the few disciples during their time and not generally to all believers who have the indwelling of the Holy Ghost.

What did Jesus say that is in context to the giving of the Holy Ghost.

What day?

Pentecost

What does the Holy Ghost do?

but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you

How is Jesus coming to us on Pentecost and post Pentecost?

Now how is Jesus manifesting himself to us within the context of the Holy Ghost as he said previously.

If Jesus doesn't go away, then the Holy Ghost cannot come on Pentecost. So how is Jesus coming within the context of Pentecost to be in the believer as he said you in me and I in you?

Now there leaves no doubt that there is the presence of Christ in the believers Pentecost and post Pentecost notwithstanding the commentator's throwing us off with the second coming seeing for the world which is not implied in the verse.

If Christ is present in the believers and he is saying that he is coming to be with us within the context of Pentecost and will manifest himself onto us but not the world, then who is the Holy Ghost?

The Holy Ghost must be the fullness of the God head dwelling in us, as Jesus states, WE, meaning the Father and I will make our home with you.

Is Christ in us?

Yes.

Is the Father in us?

Yes,

Who then is speaking to our hearts and never left us as orphans?

Jesus Christ, the Living Word who says in.

What this verse is saying is that Christ is knocking on the door of our hearts (not a physical door) and if we hear his voice that speaks to our hearts (within the context of Pentecost), and open our hearts to him, then he will come into us (we in him and he in us), to then SUP with us and we with him (you in me and I in you within the context of the Holy Ghost that was given in Pentecost).

So one final verse to strengthen our commentary so that we understand why it is important to believe that the fullness of the trinity dwells in us and that there is no member of the trinity absent from our hearts in whom the Holy Ghost speaks to us and reveals to us all mysteries of his infinite being.

We can't deny that God dwells in his whole fullness within the Holy Temple that he builds. Therefore we are not lacking the two other members of the trinity because they are in us and we are every part of the family of God as his sons and daughters. The Father, the Son and his Holy Spirit filled children, therefore a family unit.
I must say that you have brought up some very good points and Bible verses. I do understand why you believe what you do believe.

I am giving some thought to your points and will keep them in mind.

Good job finding your verses and facts. Impressive!

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Huh?There is NO Trinity period! The son does not know the Hour, ONLY the Father knows. Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Like the eunuch you miss the point. Act 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?”
Jesus said:'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God'" (John 20:17). " He ascended in glory to the right hand of the Father in heaven!
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Upvote 0

NCTPremill

Jul 25, 2015
✟233.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Also, Oneness Pentecostals deny the biblical gospel by adding all these man-made conditions for forgiveness and salvation. For example, they have these rigid dress codes for male and female. Also, they believe that obeying their interpretation of the law is necessary for a believer to stay forgiven and justified before God. That is heresy according to orthodox Protestant beliefs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Huh?There is NO Trinity period! The son does not know the Hour, ONLY the Father knows. Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Like the eunuch you miss the point. Act 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?”
Jesus said:'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God'" (John 20:17). " He ascended in glory to the right hand of the Father in heaven!
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

lol. There is so much scripture that defines each member of the Godhead as being God.

You are one of the 2.6% of Christians who deny the Trinity. Good company you keep.

Reactions: LovelyGiselle
Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Christ is God friend, he is the one to one express image of the Father and his very character. Christ the Living Word came as the man Jesus of Nazareth and took the functional role of the suffering SERVANT, but before the world was created, he was anything but.

Listen to what it says in Isaiah 53 and

Philippians 2:5-11
5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in very naturea God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very natureb of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

What did Jesus say?

John 17:1-5
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.3Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.4I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

You see the above verse is the Living Word playing the role of the suffering SERVANT where he would say My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God but a created being doesn't say glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. Jesus is clearly emphasising before he took this role of the suffering servant he consciously existed with the Father before the world was created, meaning before creation, therefore the Living Word who is the Christ cannot be a created being, but be God with the Father for scripture states the following.

John 1:18
18No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

The word bosom relates to heart, so the Son who is the very heart of the Father and Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high (Hebrews 1:3).

God can only do what God can do to purge our sins himself. For the author to say Jesus himself purged our sins is giving credit to him a s the author of life (John 1:1-4).

Colossians 1:15-16
15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Only God can create life and Jesus is the image of the invisible God in all his fullness bodily.

Otherwise who can say the following but except he be the creator himself.

Mark 14:58
We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I must say that you have brought up some very good points and Bible verses. I do understand why you believe what you do believe.

I am giving some thought to your points and will keep them in mind.

Good job finding your verses and facts. Impressive!

This belief originates from the oldest church that was founded by Saint Thomas in 34AD, the Assyrian church of the East which was also called in Peter's epistles (1 Peter 5:13-14) as the elected church at Babylon, was formally in Iraq province today. It also went by the name the church at Persia.

The church believed that the trinity of God or Qnome exist simultaneously, distinct and yet indivisible from each other as the one infinite being who presents himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These Qnome are functional roles that the infinite being considers himself to be within his constructed God family or Godhead family grouping. The plurality of his being is a family unit consistent with creation and how he modelled it from the beginning and how we today operate as a family unit. Within his one infinite being are the three Qnome which are distinct from one another by function and relationship, but are however the same Devine indivisible and infinite being defining himself by these three Qnome. Trinity is the family structure of the one indivisible and infinite being who is God. All three are God because all three Qnome are the one infinite and indivisible Holy Spirit of God. However they are distinct from one another through functional application and position as Father, Son and Holy Spirit yet the Holy Spirit brought both the Father and the Son as distinct states of his very being thereby defining his family. In the same way the Holy Ghost when coming to dwell in us, has defined us as his human family joined to God in adoption through the 2nd Qnome the Son.

It would be likened to me being a Father to my children yet I am still a son to my mother. I am a created being, however God is not a created being and these states of him Fathering Jesus are the pre-creation family constructs of the Godhead before he created the world who now extends himself through the suffering son, his 2nd Qnome state and function to invite human beings to his family where we are called the sons and daughters of God. God realises his adopted human family through his 2nd distinct Qnome thereby redefining the family unit that originally consisted with only the Father and the Son. We therefore become every part of his trinity Qnome through adoption and by the infinite Holy Ghost who first created Father and Son within his being and then went to make other extended family members outside of his being and thereby joining the human family to his God family and that is why Paul says that after the bodily resurrection the heavenly man will be Lord from heaven.

Jesus would redefine who we as humans are in relation to his three Qnome by saying.

John 15:15
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Jesus is giving the human family the same privilege that he has as the 2nd Qnome as the Son and so the saying as I am in th Father and the Father is in me and you will be in me and I in you as one big happy family of God with the Creator now joined to his human family.

Is the trinity of God dwelling in us?

It has to be, otherwise we still remain outside of the fullness of God's being if we ignore the Father and the Son being with us, after all the infinite Holy Spirit who defined himself as Father and Son is joining these two distinct Qnome so that we can be called the family of God. If these two Qnome of Father and Sonnare not within us today, then we cannot be joined with the family of God, we are defining ourselves out of his family by saying that the two Qnome that God intended to join with us through his Holy Spirit are absent from his Holy Temple.

Therefore God fully dwells in his temple and all members of his God family are present.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Christ is God friend, he is the one to one express image of the Father and his very character. Christ the Living Word came as the man Jesus of Nazareth and took the functional role of the suffering SERVANT, but before the world was created, he was anything
NO, What did Jesus say?
1Jn 2:28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
"For godly sorrow produces repentance to salvation, not to be regretted. . . ." II Corinthians 7:10 "but the sorrow of the world produces death."
Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and to whomsoever the Son will reveal.
Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Mr 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus shouted for help with a great voice, Eloi,
Eloi, λαμα ζαβαφθανι? which is, being interpreted, "My God, my God, why are you so far from helping me?"
Psa 71:11 Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as Thou hast given him.
Php 2:5 his mind be in you, which was in Christ Jesus also:
6 Who, being in the figure of God, thought it not grasping to lead to be similar to God:
7 But himself, he was completely lacking5, and clinged6 to the figure of a slave, and became in likeness of men:
Col 1:16 That in Christ all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created for him and on behalf of him.
17 He is in front of all things, and in him all things stand together.
18 And he is the head of the body, the assembly: who is a beginning of the firstborn from the dead; that among all he might be first.
Col 2:2 That their hearts might be entreated, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the
mystery of God, the Father, and of Christ; 9 For in him the fullness of divine quality doth tabernacle in a fleshly manner,
3:10 And have put on the new, which is reformed in consciousness after the likeness of the Creator of him.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which died through Jesus will God bring with him

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lol. There is so much scripture that defines each member of the Godhead as being God. You are one of the 2.6% of Christians who deny the Trinity. Good company you keep.
Christ thought so too!
Amen! Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
NOW, What did Jesus say?
1Jn 2:28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
"For godly sorrow produces repentance to salvation, not to be regretted. . . ." II Corinthians 7:10 "but the sorrow of the world produces death."
Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and to whomsoever the Son will reveal.
Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Eloi, λαμα ζαβαφθανι? which is, being interpreted, "My God, my God, why are you so far from helping me?"
Psa 71:11 Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as Thou hast given him.
6 Who, being in the figure of God, thought it not grasping to lead to be similar to God:
7 But himself, he was completely lacking5, and clinged6 to the figure of a slave, and became in likeness of men:
Col 1:16 That in Christ all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created for him and on behalf of him.
18 And he is the head of the body, the assembly: who is a beginning of the firstborn from the dead; that among all he might be first.
Col 2:2 That their hearts might be entreated, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the
mystery of God, the Father, and of Christ; 9 For in him the fullness of divine quality doth tabernacle in a fleshly manner,
3:10 And have put on the new, which is reformed in consciousness after the likeness of the Creator of him.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which died through Jesus will God bring with him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oneness Pentecostals are heretics and should never be considered a legitimate Christian denomination.
I am not a Pentecostal, and I am told to turn the other cheek to false accusations!
NOW, What did Jesus say?

Upvote 0