MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I would get to say "I told you so" when he nukes China, starting ww3 because he mistook some random student named Yung Ching-Kan from Korea as a Chinese leader who mocked him in a tweet and he snapped.

It is not that easy to start a nuclear war.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Shush. This is about Trump winning the election, not reality.

Sorry.

Trump could launch an all-out Nuclear attach from Twitter if he hits the wrong button responding to a tweet from Justin Timberlake. Do we really need this craziness in the White House!!??

And it could happen because his hands are HUGE!

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is not that easy to start a nuclear war.

It's not hard either.

If he wins, he starts a nuclear war, if he loses, he starts a civil war. Then it's only a matter of luck which side happens to control the nukes.

Sorry boys, no matter who wins, Donald's gonna get us all nuked, enjoy life while you can.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
to be honest...:> Maybe I'm just a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], but if it wasn't for 30 years of messed up SCOTUS I would almost want him to win :> Just out of morbid curiosity. I'm reminded of this old onion video

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟487,364.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I hope that he wins because I'm banking on him comitting such atrocities that the world forgets about the third reich and talks about the USA for the next century or so.

On the other hand, hillary doesn't look so bad, herself.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope that he wins because I'm banking on him comitting such atrocities that the world forgets about the third reich and talks about the USA for the next century or so.

On the other hand, hillary doesn't look so bad, herself.

to be honest I look at it more as, who gets to decide the next 30 years of US law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,076.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If he wins, he starts a nuclear war, if he loses, he starts a civil war. Then it's only a matter of luck which side happens to control the nukes.

Sorry boys, no matter who wins, Donald's gonna get us all nuked, enjoy life while you can.
Since the 1960s, Democrats have been trying to scare people by saying that if a Republican is elected he will start a nuclear war. It's an old political tactic.

Hillary Clinton is the one who is acting like she wants WWIII because she acts like she wants to start a war against Russia (the world's #1 nuclear superpower).

Hillary Clinton is a warmonger.

Look at Libya and the Middle East. The Obama-Clinton foreign policy destroyed the Middle East and spawned a terrorism and refugee crisis of biblical proportions.

Oct 20, 2011 - Clinton on Qaddafi: "We came, we saw, he died"
Oct 21, 2011 - Obama says Iraq a success and greatest challenge is creating jobs
Aug 06, 2014 - 40,000 Iraqis stranded on mountain as ISIS jihadists threaten death
Sep 14, 2014 - ISIS Strikes Deal With 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels
Sep 18, 2014 - Obama signs bill to arm and train 'Syrian rebels'
Oct 21, 2014 - U.S. 'accidentally' delivered weapons to ISIS by airdrop
Aug 04, 2015 -
ISIS rises in Libya and executes several Christians
Sep 01, 2016 - Mass graves with thousands of ISIS victims found in Iraq and Syria

"Where Secretary Clinton and I think, I agree with most of what she said. But where I think we do have an honest disagreement, is that in the incredible quagmire of Syria, where it's hard to know who's fighting who and if you give arms to this guy, it may end up in ISIS' hand the next day. We all know that." - Bernie Sanders

"Neither America nor the world can afford another four years of failed Obama-Clinton policies in the Middle East." - Jill Stein

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Since the 1960s, Democrats have been trying to scare people by saying that if a Republican is elected he will start a nuclear war. It's an old political tactic.

Bullseye! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Sure, but threatening with a civil war in case of the Democratic victory is a new Republican tactic.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,384,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes. And in past elections, the judgement and terperament of the GOP candidate gave one reason to ignore such fear-mongering. This year is different.

• Agree
Reactions: stamperben
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No doubt if he wins the Brexit reaction in England will be a blimp on the radar compared to here. Protests, Riots, etc. Just to show the world that only Trump supporters are 'violent'. Sigh.

I want this election to be over, and then I don't want this election to be over.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Because it means I get to keep using my cool post turtle pic for another 18 months until he Palins out.

How about you?

It will be a repeat of 2008, I'll be back down south with a few friends picking up houses on the cheap after the markets tank.

The 2008 meltdown topped up my retirement account very nicely, and I wasn't even ready for it. If Trump's elected, this time we'll be ready (We still have our LLP :) ).

Last edited:
Upvote 0